main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends A Warrior without a cause ~ Dear Diary Challange 2009 (Updated 4/14/09)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CPL_Macja, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I hope they'll be okay! [face_worried]

=D=

2. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Entry #9

We never made it to the nebula, instead we crashed on a planet the locals call Iego. As we approached the nebula we were suddenly surrounded by winged creatures that emitted a bright white and yellow glow around them. The obscured my view so much that I had no idea how close I was to the planet below.

I was able to keep the light freighter from being a total loss, but until I can scrounge up some parts we are stranded here. Most of the locals are under the impression that those creatures were angels leading us to the promised land. Good thing I don't believe in an afterlife or I might have to agree with them.

This planet doesn't show on any of the star charts, but I will definately be sending a survey of here so no one else can suffer this fate. That is... if we ever get off this planet.

3. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    I was able to keep the light freighter from being a total loss, but until I can scrounge up some parts we are stranded here. Most of the locals are under the impression that those creatures were angels leading us to the promised land. Good thing I don't believe in an afterlife or I might have to agree with them.

I like how you incorporated that! ;)

4. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    We never made it to the nebula, instead we crashed on a planet the locals call Iego.

:oops:
    At least Iego seems friendly enough.

Most of the locals are under the impression that those creatures were angels leading us to the promised land.

o_O
    And the land is looking like what? Or what did it promise? [face_worried]

5. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    As we approached the nebula we were suddenly surrounded by winged creatures that emitted a bright white and yellow glow around them. The obscured my view so much that I had no idea how close I was to the planet below.

Too much serenity is not good for a warrior.

6. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Entry #10

We have been on Iego for about a week now and the strangest thing is that we haven't eaten once since crashing. You would think that after a week of not eating we would be experiencing hunger pains, but we aren't. There is nothing here in the way of naturally produced food stock. After meeting with the other stranded travelers, we have learned that no one here is ever hungry.

I have been savaging the other vessels around what the locals call the Scatter. The Scatter is a shallow valley where the "Angels" crashed all the starships that carried the other residents here. It was filled with the wreckage of spacecrafts. I was hoping that some had workable parts that were compatible with our YG-4210, but unfortunately most of them predate the Ruusan Reformation.

One of the survivors I have talked with claims to have fought alongside of the Army of Light in the Seventh Battle of Ruusan. I explained to him that it couldn't be possible considering that particular battle occurred nearly nine hundred and sixty-five years ago. I just think he is confused or even soft in the head.

I hope that we get out of here before I end up like him.

7. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    One of the survivors I have talked with claims to have fought alongside of the Army of Light in the Seventh Battle of Ruusan. I explained to him that it couldn't be possible considering that particular battle occurred nearly nine hundred and sixty-five years ago. I just think he is confused or even soft in the head.

I hope that we get out of here before I end up like him.

[face_thinking] Hmmm....very interesting. =D=

8. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    There is nothing here in the way of naturally produced food stock. After meeting with the other stranded travelers, we have learned that no one here is ever hungry.

Reminds me of the island of lotus eaters and that is not a nice association. [face_worried]
    Get off while you can!

nine hundred and sixty-five years ago

Everlasting life and no need to eat?
    Sounds too good to be true. I hoep tehy get away before whatever strange phenomenon that is grabs them, too.

9. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Eternal life!

The source is finally found.

:D

10. jazjediundercover

jazjediundercover Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2008
    ... *has a bad feeling* they have to get out of there. Fast.

Great work. Add me to the PM list please???

11. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    PM List: (as it stands)
    1.VaderLVR64
    2.MsLanna
    3.AzureAngel2
    4.jazjediundercover

Welcome to my warped reality... This past week has been a Darth RL nightmare (prepping for Finals) I will be back to add to the adventure on 3/17!

Thank you all for your participation in one of my maiden voyages of the DDC.

Enjoy.

12. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Entry #11

I have no clue how long we have been here... Sometimes it feels like months or years, othertimes it feels like days or weeks... Karn thinks that there is something with the planet itself that makes time seem to stand still... I am trying to get enough old parts together to conduct an experiment... I am going to try and send a small probe with a basic life support captule to protect one of our pieces of fruit that we brought from Naboo...

Hopefully this test will prove that we can get off the planet... and that it is the planet itself that is causing this freeze in time...

If we don't find away from here soon I might just start believing in an afterlife...

13. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I knew he would not be happy with the situation. Some people always want to achieve more, are driven with ambitions and urge. Can´t wait what the fruit test will bring. Do they float or.. sorry... [face_blush]... some daft memories of the BBC show BRANIAC...

14. jazjediundercover

Oct 26, 2008
    I knew he wouldn't be happy. I just knew it. He wants to prove himself. But I'm not sure how much Karn will want to get off...

15. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    If we don't find away from here soon I might just start believing in an afterlife...

Great update! =D=

16. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Seems the strange phenomenon has gotten them. At least, he's still planning to get away. Now it will be intresting to see how much time really passed in the outside world.[face_thinking]

Have fun being a Fore ghostie.:p

17. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Entry #12

The probe didn't return when I programmed it to?!?!? Maybe we are dead! or is all of this just in my head? I need answers... I need to get out of here... I need to... I just need

18. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Very fascinating story, CPL. I enjoyed it quite a bit and therefore went through reading it much faster than I had anticipated. Well done. :D

19. TheBride

TheBride Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 15, 2008
    (Azure in disguise with her up-date sock!)

:eek: Cliffhanger! *gurgles*

20. jazjediundercover

Oct 26, 2008
    Oh no! Evil nasty cliffie!

21. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    [face_worried]

[face_worried]

[face_worried][face_worried]

Oh noes:_|

22. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
  23. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Entry #13

I am still waiting on this adennate planet for my probe to return. I thought I was being mirdala sending it out but now I don't know. All I know is that if we don't figure a way off this rock soon I might become or'dinii!!!

24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I hope he can figure something out.

[face_worried]

25. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Uh-oh. Does not sound promising at all.
    I wonder how Karn takes it all. Or is she enthralled already? [face_worried]
    So, let's hope the probe returns soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.