main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Aliit ori'shya tal'din: The Mandalorian Fanclub

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, May 17, 2016.

1. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    In the SWC it's two weeks after release for things like movies and books, and two days for TV shows. Still, better to be safe than sorry so your caution is appreciated.

2. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I removed the spoiler code in the following quote as it pertains to the conversation for the rest of the post...

Looks like someone is coming back...

https://www.cnet.com/news/star-wars-favorite-boba-fett-to-appear-on-the-mandalorian-season-2/

TPTB must be reading this thread. :p

Of course, it doesn't necessarily have to be Fett (or just Fett) that Morrison is playing. Could be a certain former clone captain that has a close relationship with a Togruta Jedi also slated to appear next season on The Mandalorian. [face_thinking]

3. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012
    I hadn't thought of that! That could be interesting.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  4. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
  5. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    This is the way, except on Sundays.

6. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
  7. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
  8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Here’s a fun question but niche continuity.

Cassus Fett was Mandalore’s strategic advisor in the Mandalorian Wars. What do you think his fate was?

9. Lord-Skywalker

Lord-Skywalker Hangman Host/18X Wacky Wed Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Jul 8, 2002
  10. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
  11. E. L.Knight

Dec 4, 2012
    He probably died after some of his fellows caught up with him.

His Armor and Blaster are in KoTOR II.

12. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I wondered if he would have had a go at being Mandalore but without the mask (and while succeeding an usurper), he failed.

13. E. L.Knight

Dec 4, 2012
    I doubt it. By the time he would have had the chance, he was pretty much an enemy. No one would have followed him.

14. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
  15. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
  16. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Are there any tasks i could do for anyone?

17. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I have a task for you. Give me a brief synopsis of your favorite Mandalorian, what makes him or her so special to you? This is a task that any and all mando'ade may feel free to complete.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  18. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    OK i'll get to work.

19. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    My favorite Mandalorian is Bo-Katan Kryze.

Bo-Katan was Pre Visla's second in command and the sister of Satine Kryze.
    Bo-Katan along with the rest of death watch worked with Darth Maul and his
    brother Savage Opress to overthrow Satine. They were able to take over Mandalore
    and Satine was imprisoned. As they had planned Visla and Bo-Katan betrayed Maul
    and his brother and they were imprisoned in the cell next to the one housing Satine.
    Maul and Savage escaped and they fought their way into the throne room where Maul
    challenged Visla to one on one combat and after a brief fight Maul decapitated Visla.
    Most of the Death Watch members swore allegiance to Maul, but Bo-Katan and her
    fellow Nite Owls did not accept Maul as their new leader and they fought their way out
    of the throne room. Bo-Katan and her fellow Mandalorians rescued Satine from prison,
    but Satine was captured by Maul's super commandos. Maul lured Obi-Wan Kenobi to Mandalore
    in hopes that he could kill him. Maul killed Satine in front of Kenobi and imprisoned him.
    Bo-Katan rescued Kenobi from jail and she helped him escape Mandalore.
    Later Bo-Katan recruited Ahsoka Tano who suggested that they work with the republic.
    Bo-Katan was skeptical,but she agreed. Ahsoka and Bo-Katan met with Obi-Wan Kenobi
    and Anakin Skywalker aboard their Venator-class star destroyer where they discussed
    sending Republic troops to Mandalore,and they decided they would send half of the 501st
    there. Their forces landed on Mandalore,and they engaged Maul's forces. They were
    able to drive the shadow collective into the undercity. Ahsoka followed Gar Saxon into the sewers,
    but Bo-Katan was told by a captured Almec that it was a trap. Ahsoka heard this too late though
    and she was confronted by Maul who after a quick duel retreated further into the undercity.
    Maul captured the ARC trooper Jesse who he interrogated about Ahsoka. Maul broke into the throne room
    where he was confronted by Bo-Katan,Ahsoka and Commander Rex. Maul's forces attacked again and Bo-Katan
    left to lead her troops in the battle. Ahsoka was able to capture Maul and Bo-Katan's forces were able to defeat
    Maul's forces. Bo-Katan was made regent of Mandalore by the republic until the Empire took over.
    Many years later Bo-Katan's forces came to the rescue of Clan Wren which was being led by Sabine Wren
    who held the DarkSaber at the time. Bo-Katan and Clan Kryze helped the Wrens rescue Sabine's father Alrich Wren
    from an imperial convoy. Alrich was rescued and all was going well,until they got a transmission from
    Ursa Wren. Ursa told them that they had almost defeated the imperial reinforcements,until
    they heard a zapping noise followed by the Mandalorians screaming. Sabine realized she had created the weapon that
    killed her family and she flew over to the battlefield.When they arrived they found what was left
    of their Beskar armor. Sabine broke into hysterics when she realized that her family were killed with
    a weapon she made,but Ursa and Sabine's brother Tristan were caught at the edge of the blast,
    and they were just hurt by the weapon, not killed. Bo-Katan branded Sabine as a traitor to mandalore,
    but upon Sabine telling her that she though that she had destroyed the weapon. Clan Wren
    and Clan Kryze would work together to destroy the weapon aboard the imperial viceroy Tiber Saxon's
    Star Destroyer. They flew in through the hangar and the main mandalorian forces would hold off the imperials
    ,meanwhile Bo-Katan and Sabine would destroy the weapon which was not hooked up to it's walker
    body at the time. Sabine was about to destroy the weapon with the DarkSaber,when Tibar Saxon used his gauntlet to shock
    Bo-Katan and Sabine. Tibar forced Sabine to bring the weapon to full power by threatening to kill
    Bo-Katan. Sabine told Saxon that it was done and he activated the weapon,trying to kill them but Sabine really
    modified the weapon to be attracted to stormtrooper armor. Sabine tortured Tibar,but Bo-Katan told her that
    it was not the Mandalorian way. Sabine stopped shocking Tibar and set the weapon to self destruct,all
    of the mandalorians evacuated the star destroyer and went to their camp where upon landing Clans Wren,
    Eldar,Kryze and clan Rook were waiting for her. Sabine asked Bo-Katan to accept the DarkSaber and to become the next
    Mand'alor. Bo-Katan accepted the blade and in honor of her sister'she accepted the title.

Bo-Katan may return in the Mandalorian season 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
    Iron_lord likes this.
  20. DarthWuruhi

DarthWuruhi Jedi Youngling

Jul 10, 2020
    So I got a question. I don't know if I should post it here but it is about mandalor.
    What if Dav Filoni & Co/Disney had kept more of the Legends (Expanded Universe) Mando culture as they made the Clone Wars T.V show and Mandalorian? For example, the fact that Mandalorians were not a Human group but a culture. Twi'leks, Wookies, Zabraks, ect ect. it would have been interesting to see how that played either stylistically or thematically. The "Famly before Blood" aspect of there culture would have been nice to see. I would imagine there would be more to play with to crafting some pretty cool Mando centered stories

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  21. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    I'm sure we'll see some non human mandos in cannon eventually.
    Like this one. :p
    [​IMG]

22. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    *walks in*

Been a good while since I've been in here. How are you all, my verda?

23. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Excellent answer @clone commander bossk, I award you three (3) Honor Points for your response and an additional one (1) Honor Point for your patience shown as you awaited my reply.

24. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Thank you Mand'alor.

25. Chancellor Yoda

Chancellor Yoda Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2014
    I'm afraid I haven't posted here in awhile but I like to rejoin this club. My love for Mandalorians and their culture has increased a lot lately. Here's some art of Mandalore the Indomitable.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020