main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA All Collecting, All the Time!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValedaKor, Dec 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    While out searching yesterday afternoon, I purchased the following "glasses": Han, Yoda, and Boba Fett. My padawan and I went out this morning but found nothing.

2. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    HEY! I was post number 600 and did not realize it! Cool!

I need to find the rest of the figures. I got my EE catalogue earlier this week (I'm not cool like SR) and there were quite a few figs that I don't have yet. I'm am rapidly filling up my attic. What will I do when it's full?

3. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    I'll rent you space in my storage unit.

4. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Is it a climate controlled place? I would hate to move it from my stifling hot attic (in the summer) to a climate controlled place. My collection won't know what hit it. ;)

5. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    It is a perfect 72 degrees all the time.

6. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    If decides to make more movies I may take you up on it.

7. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Did anyone see the email about the new Star Wars Christmas stuff? Man! I may need some of your storage space after all, SR!

8. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I did see it and I want the Yoda Stocking. Each year at work we put up a fake fireplace and place on it our stockings that are unique to our personalities. Last year I tried doing something crafty myself and it turned out like crap.

9. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    I think the Yoda stocking looks evil. We usually put up regular stockings that we decorate with pins and buttons. If we have a really roaring fire we have to take the stockings down to keep them from burning.

10. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    I got my personalized M&Ms. Wow, they put them in an insulated box and everything, with cool packs. I picked the pink and blue ones. The blue ones say "Amidala fan" and the pink ones say "Padme fan." Yeah, I'm over the top, what can I say :-B :-B :-B.

11. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Very cool, VK. I was going to buy some but figured I couldn't keep them forever so decided against it. I need more money.

12. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    At Disney World (Disney MGM Studios) I picked up a Jedi Mickey, a rubber Star Wars Weekends bracelet, and a Star Wars Weekends T-shirt. The T-shirt is way to small for me..oh well.
    They didn't have any Darth Mickeys, they sold out of those on the first SW weekend. There wasn't much in the way of exclusive merchandise..imo.

Thanks to DH, I have the entire set of BK toys now. Yay.

I need the latest figures.. if there are any.

13. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    My co-worker said he was able to find some of the new ones at Wal-Mart. I haven't seen any.

14. AniPadmeLurker

AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2004
    I often don't post in this thread because I don't collect much. But...

I saw brand spanking new tshirts at Hot Topic. One that the fellas would be interested in is "Execute order Sixty-Six" tshirt. With revenge of the sith on the back. looks awesome...

also tons of other stuff. check it out at your local store or online.

15. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    I must have one of those shirts!

16. DarthMommy

DarthMommy Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2005
    Geez, what happened to the SW fruit snacks? I bought a couple boxes and they mysteriously were eaten and I can't seem to find anymore. Are they still around?

I went to BK today (stop throwing Whoppers at me, Skyryder) and I actually got SW toys in the happy meal thing. I thought this promo was over but I was happy the toys were still there. And I did NOT eat there but I was a turncoat and went to Jack in the Box (even worse) to get my annual taco fix. Man, I had to run 4 miles just to work off three fries. Ugh. But anyway, I like the toys still at BK. They took down the Ani/Obi poster but DV is still on the door. I want them to keep the stuff up forever. Sigh. I shouldn't post this late because I am becoming maudlin again...

17. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    I had some SW fruit snacks. I ate some of it and gave most of it away to the Japanese people at CIII.

Anyway, I picked up some "Who's your Daddy?" posters tonight after I saw ROTS at the Dome. They were produced for Father's day.

18. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    JR, can I have a poster if you have a spare?

19. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    And if you have another spare, I'd take it!

20. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    Wow! I should've picked up more. The posters are yours DH and VK. I have no more spares.

21. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    My co-workers are great. This morning I find on my desk two basic figures and one deluxe figure. I had the two basic Mas Amedda and the Polis Massan, but I didn't have the Emperor Palpatine so now I do!

22. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    You do have cool co-workers, SR. I always have to pay for my figs but that's cool. I appreciate them searching out stuff for me. And you wanted to leave? Yousa cahrayzee!

23. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    nobody freak out or get upset... 25 pages is a lot. Time for a new thread. Orgniazation is key here!

24. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    For some reason JR did not want to close this at 500 or even 550. I think we hit 600 while he was gone. Men can be so fickle.

25. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    in case anyone missed it, whose last name rhymes with Basket...

nobody freak out or get upset... 25 pages is a lot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.