main
side
curve

SWC22 Anaheim Hotels

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Jedi Older Code, Apr 18, 2019.

1. My young Padawan

My young Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 2

Sep 13, 1999
    We just booked five nights at both the Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Anaheim at Disneyland Park, and the Travelodge Inn & Suites by Wyndham Anaheim on Disneyland Drive. The costs are $631.80 and $742.95 respectively. Both locations are basically a one-mile walk from the Anaheim Convention Center. I hope that this information is helpful.

ChrisLyne likes this.
  2. star_wars_is_good

star_wars_is_good Force Ghost star 5

Jun 14, 2002
    [​IMG]

ChrisLyne likes this.
  3. darthvader88

darthvader88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    I have a split stay too.

Sunday to Wednesday Morning-Days Inn by Wyndham Garden Grove for about $250

Wednesday Morning-Monday Morning-Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South for about $1166.66

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

4. My young Padawan

My young Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 2

Sep 13, 1999
    It is not a split stay. We have two separate parties. Both of those costs are for five nights.

5. JonSB

JonSB Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 20, 2018
    Hilton Anaheim is available. I was able to get it for $245 (King) plus taxes per night for 6 nights. This was through the official website and using my Hilton Honors member number (Free to sign up if you don't have it)
    A lot of sites that appear to be the Hilton when searching.
    I used this https://www.hilton.com/en/book/rese...ule=HOTEL_SEARCH&ohwDeepLinking=true&srpName= and you will need to edit the dates for your stay

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
    ChrisLyne likes this.
  6. j-jawa3

j-jawa3 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 4, 2004
    How far away from the con. center is that Hilton?

7. JonSB

JonSB Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 20, 2018
    It is next to the convention center.

8. zcure1

zcure1 Jedi Master star 2

Sep 10, 2013
    My friend and I got our waitlisted nights added to our existing reservations through the hotel block. In both our cases there was no email saying it was done so if anyone has waitlist requests, log in and you may have those days now.

9. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Thanks for the above post. I went in and looked at my reservation and they have it now from Tues 24th to Thurs June 2! I only asked for through the 30th. Even though I wanted Marriott/Hilton (I had that before), I'll probably just keep the Springhill and stay there. It's not that much farther away.