main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

Ahsoka Anakin Skywalker (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    Star Wars likes to play on Anakins dark side. Even in TWBW we still see a dark side anakin. So i think if they did Clone him, he would be a bad guy.

But saying that, i don't think we will see Anakin in the Filoni movie. We will be lucky to see Luke IMO

The Chalk Jedi likes this.
  2. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    I can think of many a dumb idea, but for now, I can’t think of a dumber one than a cloned Anakin Skywalker during the NR era.

3. themoth

themoth Force Ghost star 5

Dec 5, 2015
    I think it was about showing a cross section of who he was when alive, from Clone Wars Anakin to Vader. Turning into Vader Anakin was probably done to unsettle her too, being part of the duel contest, but not done in a malicious way.

AndyLGR likes this.
  4. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    It was just part of the lesson - and Darth Vader represented her looming death. She wasn't getting the lesson, and so she got closer to death. Then she got the lesson, and Vader/ death disappeared, Anakin reappeared, and she lived.

5. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jedi Master Frizzy Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I dont think we get any force sensitive clones other then Snoke and Palpatine

6. Master Jedi Fixxxer

Master Jedi Fixxxer Force Ghost star 5

Oct 20, 2018
    And that was already two too many!

7. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jan 15, 2018
    So just one is okay ;)

Glitterstimm likes this.
  8. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    I think a cloned Luke Skywalker during the Old Republic era would be slightly dumber :p

9. The Chalk Jedi

The Chalk Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2019
    Not Anakin Skywalker.

Anikin Skywaalker. A completely different character.

Lulu Mars and Bor Mullet like this.
  10. Master Jedi Fixxxer

Master Jedi Fixxxer Force Ghost star 5

Oct 20, 2018
    No, "two too many" means that the correct number of cloned force users is zero.
    There should never have been any :p

Last edited: Sep 22, 2023
  11. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    But Luuke! Staarkiller!

12. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    It’s crazy that despite all that advanced cloning tech, they we’re able to accurately clone their names, resulting in extra vowels all over the place.

13. The Chalk Jedi

Nov 8, 2019
    I honestly can totally see the Imperials cloning Anakin so they can have a Vader in his prime under control. They could even give him some slick new Vader armor that allows for easier movement.

It wouldn't really be Anakin Skywalker, so I don't see a problem there. This "Anakin" could be shaped by the Imperials to be different, free from his concerns for Padme, a lost mother, Ahsoka, or Luke.

I'm not certain he would need to be a complex character like the original Anakin. He could just be a flat or semi-round character whose sole purpose is visual entertainment.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2023
  14. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I just don’t like the concepts of clones as well known characters after they are well known characters.

15. The Chalk Jedi

Nov 8, 2019
    Why not? They can essentially be alternate, shadow versions of characters, which can make them interesting.

And with Anakin we could have some more visual spectacle.

16. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jan 15, 2018
    Good to see little clone wars Anakin this episode.

Sky_alma likes this.
  17. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    I felt it was really nice that straight after her WBW she goes back to training based on Anakin's lessons. It is just a great way to how that Ahsoka is now at peace after confronting Anakin / Vader and moving on to be believe again in Anakin's teachings pre-Vader.

18. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-OpX_ErWP9A

I liked how Anakin was basically balance in this. And it fits so well. It is related to how he is portrayed in the Mortis arc, and for whatever reason, it makes sense. Anakin/Vader died to save Luke, yes, but he also wanted to prove he was better than Sidious in revenge. Definitely shows that Anakin is just as interesting as Vader, and I like it.

Do you have conviction? [face_pumpkin]:vader::yoda::ahsoka:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2023
  19. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jan 15, 2018
    Great seeing the short Force Ghost.

Luke'sSeveredHand likes this.
  20. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Anakin’s force ghost almost made me give the episode a 10/10. But I think that’s unfair. I do really love seeing Anakin in this era though

21. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jan 15, 2018
    I think the Force ghost Anakin was a tease.

Darth Tepes likes this.
  22. grungebunny

grungebunny Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jul 20, 2005
    It seems like that is a curtain for Anakin until Ahsoka herself becomes one with the Force. The walking away mirror. The first time he couldn't deal with her leaving him behind. Now he is content she is ready to live her life and let her go. 'Time to move on'

I would guess she'll give the holo tapes to Luke at some point. and maybe one day Ben may see them too

Happy Sando likes this.
  23. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    I was also surprised that they gave us the Mustafar version of Anakin's ghost - without his legs.

24. Bibliora

Bibliora Jedi Knight star 3

May 24, 2023
    Thank goodness Gideon didn't his clones up and running.

Ahsoka has changed my attitude toward Anakin. Once whinny Anakin appeared in the PT, Vader lost his menace for me. But I loved the way in Ahoska he was both Anakin and Vader. He ghost at the end seemed to concerned and watching over Ahsoka. Hope he remains if there is a season 2.

25. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    [​IMG]
    It was a big loud cheer moment for me, the clues with Sabine saying she felt something in the shadows then Ahsoka seemingly
    nodding as if someone was speaking to her had me saying "it's Anakin, we're going to see Force ghost Anakin"... It finished off the episode and the season perfectly.