main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC ANIMATED MOVIE - CLONE WARS

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by haruwindsong, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haruwindsong

haruwindsong Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    Here's another opportunity to troop. It's scheduled for the middle of August, as everyone knows by now I'm sure. In July I'll see about contacting the local theatres involved to see if they're interested in us being there in costume for the opening. It'll be a toss up, no doubt, between the Odeon and Silvercity.

For the 501st this will undoubtedly be counted as a MUST ATTEND event. I understand Badlands is taking note of the exceptionally poor responses thus far this year. This could impact upon your memberships.

2. KudosDas

KudosDas Jedi Padawan star 2

Jan 14, 2005
    This is as good a place as any to post this. For all of you Upisland folks Power of the Force is trying to set up an advanced showing (or even a midnight showing) of The Clone Wars that may or may not also be a fundrasier for the Queen Alexandra Foundation for Children. If we do manage to get something up and running with the theatre you better bet I'll be there in costume.

3. KudosDas

KudosDas Jedi Padawan star 2

Jan 14, 2005
    Well, it doesn't look like we'll be having an advanced showing after all, at least not one that Power of the Force will be a part of. That said, we are planning on attending the late show on the 16th after Force-Con II wraps up. And, seeing as how this is a Star Wars movie, will be out in costume on the opening night as well.

So feel free to give me a shout if you're going to be up near Courtenay opening weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.