main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone like Inuyasha?

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by Me-146, Jan 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me-146

Me-146 Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2006
    anyone like inuyasha? I do lol but star wars i love lol

2. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    It's one of the few animes I've really enjoyed, even though it still has childish aspects to it, it gets a little addictive and has some great moments. I like the variety of characters as well. Though I'm still catching up on it- I think I'm somewhere around the 4th season.

3. Darth_Omega

Darth_Omega Force Ghost star 6

May 19, 2002
    Cliché shounen, the show is basicly a repeat of the first 60 episodes. Not even Dragonball is that bad.

There are far better fantasy anime out there, Juuni Kokki (Twelve Kingdoms) just to name one.

4. GoJo

GoJo Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2005

I love this show! great artwork and action, plus Kagome is such a babe!

5. Funk-E

Funk-E Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 11, 2003
    It has far, farr too many episodes. Cut it down to 26 and it'd be passable, even good, but as it is it's so episodic as to be stagnant.

6. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    I used to like it. Then I realized the plot wasn't moving. Then I discovered anime beyond Cartoon Network's viewings. Then I discovered that the plot doesn't move one iota from the point I was at to past episode 160+ where it ended. It was at that point that I deemed the show a lost cause and moved on. Haven't missed it since. Though it was funny seeing Viz try to pass off the gay Band of Seven member as an extremely flat chested girl.

-~This is no Zaku, Boy. No Zaku!~-

7. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    Ranma 1/2 is my favorite Rumiko Takahashi creation, but Inu-Yasha is cool, too. I have the first movie on DVD and I intend to pick up the other movies and the series at some point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.