main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Anyone still around?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by EmpressJainaSoloFel, Oct 1, 2012.

1. EmpressJainaSoloFel

EmpressJainaSoloFel Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 3, 2009
    Just checking...

2. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    I'm in Salt Lake City

3. Suran_Vesh

Suran_Vesh Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    I'm still around. Been busy and there doesn't seem to be anyone else. I'm in SLC.

4. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I'm from the Southern Nevada Fan Force. I am actually going to be in Provo next week for a friends wedding.

5. Chancellor Fortuna

Chancellor Fortuna Jedi Master

Mar 23, 1999
    I was in Provo when I first joined, lived in SLC for several and have been in Northern Utah for a while now. I don't know if I've logged in to the forums since TPM was still in theaters.

I'm actually just finding somewhere to post to see what happens to my account. Something reminded me of my username here, and I logged in just to see if I could (first try!) I haven't used the associated BYU email address since a few months after signing on here, though. Come to think of it, it seems like I first got a commercial email address just to log on here with a different identity. (Grand Moff Valorum). Let's see if that one still works too.

6. Grand Moff Valorum

Grand Moff Valorum Jedi Master

Jun 3, 1999
    What do you know? This one still works, too. I thought this was set up with my old Yahoo account, but it turns out that it's registered with a favorites.com email address (anybody even remember that? All I can see is a For Sale sign on their website. $7 million). So maybe I've got a third identity out there...

7. Spirit of the Wolf

Spirit of the Wolf Jedi Youngling

Jan 20, 2015
    I'm fairly new to the forum, but I'm here now. I'm in the New Mexico area. Seems like the Southwest Regional Discussion area is kind of dead. Come on guys....who is still around in here. We need to liven up this area.

8. themuzikman

themuzikman Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 20, 2013
    I'm in Dallas - Fort Worth. Agree it would be cool to see this place more active...