main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Author Analysis: Ann C. Crispin

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Havac , May 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediWampa

JediWampa Jedi Master star 3

Feb 2, 2000
    I've just recently come across an old book I had in storage for a long time, and since I had back before I knew anything about "authors" (I just read books, ya know?) I didn't even realize it was by the same HST author...

The book is "Time for Yesterday," a Star Trek tie-in.

Anyway, now that I'm out of my flash-back to childhood...

My take on Bria is that I think she was an absolutely necessary character in developing Han's character. I know we knew how he acted in the films, but I think this helps show WHY. He fell in love and got burned. That would tend to make most people a bit cynical, don't ya think?

As for the books themselves, I don't wanna sound like I'm trying to suk up to anyone. I've been accused of that before, but I just really like almost everything I read. I feel the same with movies; with a few rare exceptions, I like about anything. That's why I'd be a horrible reviewer. I've never read a book LOOKING for something to hate. I read, I enjoy, I read some more.

So, with that said, I'll just say I love the books, hate the fact that you had to put up with some crap, and hope we see ya around here some time in the future....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.