main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Black Krrsantan

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by DannyD, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I think he’ll be back. However I don’t know if he’ll work for Fett

2. Shadao

Shadao Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2017
    Bounty Hunters always switch their allegiances to whomever offers the higher reward. That's why it's not in Boba's best interest to kill him or force him under a Life Debt. If Krrsantan is to join Fett's gang, it better be on his own terms and willingly.

3. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    The Tuskegee Airmen have a black panther on their unit patch; that dates back to WW2.

Count Yubnub and Bor Mullet like this.
  4. Shadao

Oct 31, 2017
    The new episode apparently shows why it's a bad idea to put Krrsantan under debt. Telling him what to do with the promise of wiping out his debt (and I presume it includes Life Debt) is a 50/50 gamble. He might listen to you and not rip off a Trandosan's limbs off... or he would proceed to do it anyways because he's that pissed off. Geez, this is a Wookie you wouldn't want to remind him of Life Debt. No wonder Boba Fett let him go with no conditional favors. It's easier to hire him later when he's looking for jobs and money.

Shaak Ti, 2Cleva, RetropME and 4 others like this.
  5. Riv_Shiel

Riv_Shiel Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2014
    Everyone keeps bringing up a life debt, but since when does not killing someone earn you a life debt?

Shaak Ti likes this.
  6. Shadao

Oct 31, 2017
    Well, I don't know what exactly consist of a Wookie life debt, but I do know you don't want to bring that up to BK under any circumstances.

Shaak Ti likes this.
  7. Riv_Shiel

Apr 12, 2014
    All the more reason I don't understand why anyone would bring up that he should owe Boba one.

8. Master Jedi Fixxxer

Master Jedi Fixxxer Force Ghost star 5

Oct 20, 2018
    In the grim world of bounty hunters and scum and villainy in Star Wars, to let Krssssantan live, was highly unexpected as clearly implied.

Of course he owes Boba one. The guy who he was supposed to murder, let him go and spared his life.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  9. Riv_Shiel

Apr 12, 2014
    In case it's not clear (not sure if it is or it isn't), the "one" in "owe Boba one" is specifically a life debt. So if someone pulls a gun on a Wookiee but doesn't fire, does the Wookiee owe him a life debt for not killing him? Or is it that anytime a Wookiee tries to kill someone and fails, he has to from then on pledge himself to serving that person in perpetuity (unless said person tries to kill him back)?

10. Shadao

Oct 31, 2017
    In any case, it's best not to bring up Life Debt (or really any debts) to Krrsantan since he doesn't really follow the Wookie code... And really, you don't want to ask if he does. Because if all it does is just make Krrsantan want to kill you for free, yeah just don't.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2022
    Shaak Ti likes this.
  11. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Don’t ever put him in a room with a Trandoshan ever again!!

TCF-1138 and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  12. VexedAtVohai

VexedAtVohai Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 4, 2020
    Could be deliberate set-up for a Bossk fight...

13. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Omg, what if the Pyke’s have hired Bossk…

14. VexedAtVohai

VexedAtVohai Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 4, 2020
    ♫♪♪ Black Krrsantan, bring me a dream ♫♪♪

15. Logray'sBirdHat

Logray'sBirdHat Jedi Padawan star 2

Jan 12, 2022
    Still really not all that intimidated by this guy. He's still coming off more as big dumb brute with a certain chip on his shoulder than worst-of-the-worst psycho the Wookiees have exiled.

Sarge likes this.
  16. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    I’m about 100% certain that they’re setting up a Black Krrsantan/ Bossk royal rumble.

17. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    This would be incredible. I think you’re right!

18. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Get hype!

[​IMG]

19. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Once again, he was great in this episode.

Jordan1Kenobi likes this.
  20. Lobey-One Kenobi

Lobey-One Kenobi Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2009
    They could cover it in flashbacks right at the start, showing a 'what's he been up to' montage as we rejoin Obi's story. Just a couple seconds showing him slashing Krrsantan's eye, with clips of other times he's gotten too involved, playing into the whole pretending-to-be-dead shtick.

21. Logray'sBirdHat

Logray'sBirdHat Jedi Padawan star 2

Jan 12, 2022

FLAWLESS VICTORY. BOSSK WINS!

MrDarth0 and Bor Mullet like this.
  22. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    Sup Krueg? You still alive?

Bor Mullet and Krueger like this.
  23. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    You might be thinking of the US 761st Tank Battalion whose members proudly called themselves "the Black Panthers", they first saw action in WWII from December 1944.

Sarge likes this.
  24. 2Cleva

2Cleva Chosen One star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Still bringing this up?

My point was the antiquated way of naming oneself after color/race should have been left in the 1900s and before. Going back in time to find other names is ironically reinforcing my point. BACK IN TIME.

To do it in 2022 is as tone deaf as it comes. Sad the comic does it but glad F&F had sensibilities not to repeat that mistake.

I know people don't like it being pointed out how racist some of the habits/history are but it doesn't make it less true.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2022
  25. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    It also doesn't make every use of the word "Black" as a descriptor some manner of racism. And this is still not the forum for social outrage.