main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion BUBBLES - An Experimental Asian Sci-Fi Short Film

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by ShortFilms31297, Dec 8, 2022.

?

Rate The Movie

1. 1 STAR

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2 STARS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3 STARS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4 STARS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5 STARS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShortFilms31297

ShortFilms31297 Jedi Youngling

Dec 6, 2022
    The short was made in 2018.The story revolves around a college student who happens to get into some strange circumstances.I dont want to spoil anymore but i can assure you all one thing-as the briefing i gave just now,the movie itself may look simple when you watch it for the first time but if you read the breakdown document given in the description of the video(i will share the link here also),you will find yourself missing out on many details or maybe even more important ones which will then look more obvious than during your first watch(read the breakdown document only after watching.you can rewatch 2nd time if you want to,after reading-i hope you do)

If you felt the same,let me know in this thread.Share you thoughts & review about the short film.Criticize to the core!

Like,support,subscribe,comment and share max !!

TITLE : BUBBLES
    DURATION : 16:46 MINS
    LANGUAGE : TAMIL
    SUBTITLES : ENGLISH
    GENRE : SCIENCE FICTION

Thank you !

BREAKDOWN DOCUMENT(read after watching once) :

(or)

2. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Hello! I see that you posted thread this in FanFilms, too, which is the correct forum. Non Star Wars Fan Fiction is for fan fiction, in a written format. I'm going to lock this thread now. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.