main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Cat clan DDC 2023

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Vek Talis

Vek Talis Jedi Master star 3

Oct 12, 2018
    I can get behind Jedi singing Led Zeppelin songs. :D Good post!

Kahara and earlybird-obi-wan like this.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    A lot of confusion for Rian with all those names but he will manage
    The song is actually from a very long running Dutch soap. It is called Goede tijden slechte tijden and it has this awful title song.

Entry 22

That water-fight had my diary wet and needing a visit to the techies.

Now I can use it again.

The second of the trio of JPW disasters has left. Benno Perion is the padawan of master Rohi Kann.

Mees Widu can watch his shows without the comments of Jinn and Perion.

Doro Bo Hondo and Moari Junila have left the Bantha clan to retire to the 'old folks' home, a part of the Jedi-temple were the very old are revered and cared for.

And with Doro and Moari away I am now the caretaker for the 0 – 5 year old male younglings.

And the cats and pittin of course.

Chyntuck, Kahara, Vek Talis and 2 others like this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I love the idea of an old-folks section in the Temple. @};- Taking care of younglings and cats and pittens sounds like a fun, lively occupation. ;)

4. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    Great idea for the old folks section of the Temple! The theme of caretaker is strong in this entry.

5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Old folks was mentioned by Obi-Wan when he had to contact the Jeditemple when he was on Geonosis. For Rian the work as caretaker is fun
    Caring yes. Children, animals

Entry 23

A new youngling. Orphan Lystvy Krikorian was found by Jedi-knight and spy Sonnie on his mission to Nar Shadda. Nin Sonnie was in a nightclub to observe his target when he heard a crying baby. The baby was abandoned and no mother or father was found anywhere. Sonnie took immediate action and returned to Coruscant after informing his partner, Jedi-knight and spy Jodi Bovarin.

And Nin had fun with one of the cats. Mice was crawling up to his lap and settling down with a satisfied purring. Nin relaxed and told me when he left that he will be back.

Chyntuck, Kahara, gizkaspice and 2 others like this.
  6. Vek Talis

Vek Talis Jedi Master star 3

Oct 12, 2018
    Going to the old folks home? Sounds like a peaceful place. Where's my ticket there? o_O

An abandoned baby!? Hopefully they can find the parents.

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    This 'old folks' is gone when Palpatine destroyed the Jedi-temple
    And the baby is in the next post

Entry 24

A lot has happened in the last weeks.

Investigations into Lystvy's parents revealed that they had died, protecting their baby during a fight.

One cat and two boys left the clan.

Morrin Miwert is now the padawan of old dentist Rhue Madhlyn.

Of course Nin came back to visit Mice and to see how younging Krikorian was doing. And in visiting the cat and Lystvy he met Magin Bhik, also a friend of Mice.

The result was Sonnie asking Bhik to become his padawan and the two left with Mice.

8. gizkaspice

Nov 27, 2013
    Happy they saved the baby but said about Lystvy's parents! One cat and two boys left the clan? Where did they go?

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    becoming padawans and one is a cat-lover

Entry 25

I had no time to write at all.

Yorana Kowal has left. She is the padawan of master Tekkori.

Another cat left yesterday.

Marcho Rorima became the padawan of Jedi-knight and spy Max Tindel.

And with Marcho being friends with Magin and liking cats, he took Winna to his new apartment. Now we have only the pitins Spike, Bonzo and Moos and the cats Morrie and Blacky.

And we have a young Corellian boy. Nejaa Halcyon and he was brought to us by his father Corin to be trained as a Corellian Jedi. Yes a boy where different rules apply. He is allowed to visit his family when he likes that or when his father comes to us to get him to Corellia for training.

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Lots of comings and goings, new pairings and pets ;)

11. gizkaspice

Nov 27, 2013
    Where do all these cats keep going?

Glad to see that Morrie and Blacky are still onboard.

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    with more coming and going
    with the padawans to their new homes.
    And a new initiate

Entry 26

Qui-Gon Jinn had quite an adventure with Master Dooku. They were on a mission to solve a dispute between two tribes. Jinn had entered a bar named the O-Lenge when he saw a toddler being sold to the leader of one of the tribes to be raised as a fighter. He took action and rescued the boy and had the leaders Marraki O-Neillie and Darak beginning the negotiations. On the way back it happened. Their pilot Junnilla Ruzzem had eased the transport in hyperspace and was resting when Jinn came to her with the crying boy. No care had been able to stop his crying. Junnilla took Jinn and the boy for a tour of the transport and the crying continued until they reached the engine-room where the boy stopped his crying and indicated a light turning red. Pilot Ruzzem could see what was wrong with the converter and was awed. The boy had saved them.

Master Yoda told Qui-Gon Jinn to give the toddler his name.

Aiden O-Lenge it is. He was found in a bar and gave aid.

13. UltramassiveUbersue

UltramassiveUbersue Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2022
    I can just picture them annoying him with their Mystery Science Theatre 3000 style silly commentary.

[face_laugh] That kid's a legend.

Kahara and earlybird-obi-wan like this.
  14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow, that is one unique rescue =D=

15. gizkaspice

Nov 27, 2013
    A new kid now needs a new cat, am I right? :D

16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He will be, becoming an engineer with a nickname Spanners
    Jinn and his rescues, yes
    cats enough in the crèche and an old pitin

Entry 27

I was invited by Danny Baram – one of my former younglings – to come to the healers' ward to celebrate the birthday of Dick Bonjar and was having a piece of cake when Don Lawrin came in with padawan Jinn. Qui-Gon had sprained his wrist saving a rockhound and was helped by Don.

Don explained to me that the sprain was treated as a scratch by the rockhound. This way Jinn would have no trouble with his master Dooku.

Entry 28

Mees Widu left yesterday. He is now the padawan of Kel Demjun. Today he came back to say goodbye to Morrie.

Morrie just swished his tail and hopped into the crib of Tony Itsi, a new arrival in the crèche.

Entry 29

A new baby in the crèche is Dana Beleria. She is nice and doesn't give us that much work.

Who does?

Bonzo. The pittin is getting old and sick. I have been with him to the healers and they have given him medicines. But also a warning. 'He is getting old Rian. Make him comfortable and just give him the food he likes.'

I am doing that, getting nice steaks, grinded to little pieces, from the cooks.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2023
  17. gizkaspice

Nov 27, 2013
    So nice that Bonzo is getting some love and nice food in his senior years with such care! And a new baby to the addition as well.

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Morrie has adopted a new owner in Tony [face_laugh] Glad Bonzo is getting palliative care @};-

Last edited: Jun 24, 2023
  19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    pets are loved by the Jedi
    and they can grow very old

the next entry is reporting events from 'Halcyon, Horn, Keana, case 3

Entry 30

I have been very busy and have had no time to record things in my diary.

Bonzo died a few days after I had recorded entry 29. And with Spike dieing of old age we now only have Moos having company with Morrie and Blacky.

And Moos is naughty. Still behaving like a pitin pup despite his age. Yesterday he took my diary. But Nejaa was able to get it back.

Yesterday I visited Doro in the 'old folks' and he asked me why I didn't have a padawan to help me. That had me beginning to think about Jos Sephiin. He is a quiet boy. He just goes to his lessons but hurries back as soon as those end to help with the toddlers and babies. The love he is giving them. A perfect future crèche master.

Today I have taken him as my padawan and you should have seen his face when I braided his hair and fused my braid to his.

And Corin Halcyon came this evening to get Nejaa. The boy has some training to do on Corellia.

Entry 31

Nejaa Halcyon is back and the first thing he did when he saw me was telling about what he had done on Corellia. And mainly it was about the excitement in solving with his dad a CorSec case that had baffled Major Ros Horn and his lieutenant Han Keana.

I could tell him more about Moos when Master Yoda was there in the hangar to welcome Nejaa back.

Yes Moos. Sneaking away and entering Master Yoda's apartment to eat from that horrible stew. He has been doing that when Nejaa was away. And coming back. The smell. Eech. Even more when he uses his cat-litter-box.

20. gizkaspice

Nov 27, 2013
    Poor Bonzo--at least he was dearly loved. in his last days. Animal deaths are hard, no matter the age.

And Moos is a naughty (and smelly, what are they feeding him LOL [face_laugh]) cat!

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    More cats coming but first

Entry 32

Raising a padawan had me with no time to record anything in my diary.

Doro Bo Hondo died in his sleep.

Yesterday we went to the funeral ceremony.

I have to stop.

Entry 33

In entry 32 I recorded 'I have to stop' and that was when Jos came in to tell me that a transport was waiting for us to take us to Ilum.

We went to that planet where Jos built his lightsaber and on the return to Coruscant my diary was lost.

It was brought back by master Ker Zomorian who had taken that transport to go with his padawan Jika Bale on a training trip to Rangoon. He had found it in a locker in the cabin he had used.

Entry 34

Today I saw Qui-Gon Jinn. He told me that he was knighted yesterday and had moved to a new appartment with a view on the skyline of Coruscant. 'It's a two bedroom apartment and I think I will take a padawan very soon. Master Vlad Dooku has taught me a lot but there are things I would like to teach different.'

That had me smiling. Jinn and Dooku quite the opposite. I am sure I will hear more about Jinn and padawans.

22. gizkaspice

Nov 27, 2013
    Qui-Gon has good taste when it comes to an apartment---2 bedroom with a nice view :D

And how he wants to do the whole padawan training his way.

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes, leading to but first more of this

Entry 35

Today I had to comfort Jadin Finn during the ceremony for his padawan Jerza Quwin. He had come back from a mission to help the victims of a large flood on Carandas. Jerza had been on her swoopbike passing the patch of land where the Togruta community was growing Tockey plants when she saw the release of spores by a male plant. She protected a baby and mother from the release of the spores taking the full load of spores. Jadin had rushed to her aid and had to get a civilian transport because the Jedi-transport had left with Master Ashali-Ti and her padawan, the Fendarro firesnake Sawlina Chorris. He was able to get her back to the Jedi-temple but she died before the antidote could battle the poison.

Tomorrow Jadin will go on a trip with Kaagi Adin to Moniron.

Entry 36

I had fun today. The initiates have a new toy called a gizmo.

Jadin and Kaagi came back from their trip today. Jadin visited the crèche to see the gizmo toy loved by all. It was great to see him happy after his trip with Kaagi.

Aiden O-Lenge takes the gizmo to the hangars because he loves to visit the engineers.

But Moos hates the gizmo. And Morrie and Blacky just ignore the thing or try to get it from the playing initiates.

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 37

No time at all to record something in my diary but this was fun.

Wirdau, Widu, Windu. All with the given name starting with an M. Why is it made so confusing for some of our crèche-masters.

I had planned a visit to Serinka's restaurant and was waiting for my padawan to finish his lessons when I saw Teo Rosoto coming in with a big smile on his face. 'The W of the JPW disasters has just arrived and it will be a nice one for your clan' was what he said.

Yes recently Quidam Jin-Jin and Berdo Pelano arrived and were taken to his Thranta clan.

Jos Sephiin saved the JPW telling Teo to take Mace Windu. He said 'you will have JPW disasters by getting Mace Windu in your group. It sure gives a lot of fun. Master Solma had enough human JPW disasters in the past.'

Initiate disasters yes. But now we have them in the pet variety.

We have new cats and pittin after Moos, Morrie and Blacky died.

Guess the names?

Blacky, Jenny and Wizard are the cats, Polly and Missi are pittin.

Sure we have JPW pitin and cat-disasters in our clan.

Entry 38

Did I tell you that the JPW pets are trouble?

They are. My diary was lost and it was only found when Dana Beleria, now the padawan of crèche-master Cali Jemelia, was asked by Enga Mariss to find the gizmo, she had been using in her play. Dana began to search, entered a storage-room and was surprised to find the den of Wizard, filled to the brim with missing toys. And my diary. She gave it to me. I had to bring it to the techies to clean and get a new powercell and this is it. My diary back and time to record this.

25. gizkaspice

Nov 27, 2013
    That Tockey plant is dangerous!
    Of course Morrie and Blacky ignore the gizmo toy---give a cat a box any day!

[face_laugh] I had this very question at one point!

Aw....Blacky died...but then Blacky came back as another Blacky! All good --he is immortal, after all :D

Wizard--another trouble making cat?

Chyntuck and earlybird-obi-wan like this.