main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Christopher Lee Signing TOMORROW in London

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by Ellbobin, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    Virgin Megastore
    [image=http://www.virginmegastores.co.uk/content/ebiz/virgin/icat/pa_0610_christopherlee/bn_0611_christopherlee.gif]

LONDON NO. 1 PICCADILLY MEGASTORE
    MONDAY 6 NOVEMBER - 6:00pm

Legendary movie star Christopher Lee will be signing copies of his album 'Revelation' at the No.1 Piccadilly Megastore at 6:00pm on Monday 6th November.

Recorded in the UK, US and Spain, featuring a diverse range of music styles and musicians, ?Revelation? is the ultimate collection of songs for movie and music fans alike. As the top grossing box office star, having starred in Lord of the Rings, Star Wars and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in recent years, ?Revelation? opens a new chapter in a storied career spanning six decades.

Lee is best known for his portrayals of villains and became famous for his role as Count Dracula in a string of Hammer Horror films. Hi other notable roles include Lord Summerisle in The Wicker Man and Francisco Scaramanga in The Man with the Golden Gun. Don't miss your chance to meet this living legend!

This is not wristband only so you dont have to have bought the album in store that day.

2. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    Bah, its gone.

ok, at Expo I went to get it and he was just leaving so I was pissed off.

But then today came up and it was ok, the CD was cheaper and as I went to get it HE LEFT AGAIN :_| :_| :_|

3. jamierichards

jamierichards Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    he saw you coming,mate.
    ;)

4. AniSkylover

AniSkylover Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 5, 2001
    hes doin another signin next month (SW items allowed)

5. jamierichards

jamierichards Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
  6. AniSkylover

AniSkylover Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 5, 2001
    CHRISTOPHER LEE REVELATION AND CELEBRATION Saturday 20th January 2007 11 am ? 5 pm Radisson Edwardian Hotel Heathrow, London

7. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    Does that also mean he'll be revealing something about himself?? I bet that it's he really does have a third nipple!

I doubt I'll go to the event but good to see he's getting around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.