main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Clone Wars Season 4

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by echosevin, Oct 9, 2011.

1. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Well, we're 4 episodes in and.....sadly, I'm a bit underwhelmed by this season thus far. The visuals are pretty great and some of the new aliens are cool. But (I hate to say it) - the storylines aren't that interesting. I'm really hoping things pick up soon [face_worried]

To the other 3 people actually watching the season, what do you think so far?

2. red-dwarf

red-dwarf Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 22, 2009
    DITTO.....this happened at the start of last year.
    And, I'll say it again...the clues are in the title.

STAR WARS: Clone WARS.

I also hate it when they create another new alien, just to create another new alien.
    Along with another new ship, just to create a new ship.

The last 4 episodes...I have actually turned off after about 10 minutes.

Yes, sadly disappointed.
    Vinny

3. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Really, REALLY enjoyed the latest episode - Darkness on Unbara. Rex and his troops were exemplary. And I have this love/hate feeling towards General Krell. He looks like a skilled warrior, but treats the troops like crap. Hate seeing a Jedi that's seemingly cruel, inconsiderate and thoughtless. Since this is a four part story arc, I hope his behaviour changes.

The scenery was great and the sound is really fantastic!=D=

4. red-dwarf

red-dwarf Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 22, 2009
    this finally showed some quality. Very poignant when the clones realised they were killing each other...it seemed that it questioned the whole point of their existence...'are they just droids?'. This was echoed in the final scene whenb they were questioning what will they do when the war is ove...they are after all just soldiers.
    I think this is making a point, probably, going as far back as Vietnam, but also relevant today. What is a soldiers personal worth when he has no war to fight?

It'll be interesting to see how the individual clones deal with the 'end' of this war and the ensuing creation of the Stormtrooper forces. There are hopefully going to be some great moral dilemmas there.
    Vinny