main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Clone Wars:The Darkness Strikes (23 BBY)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by RuneEisahn, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Climperoonie

Climperoonie Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2008
    IC: Hen-Wil Shakriv
    Hen-Wil batted away laser fire. He could feel that Dax was in pain.

"Bened, you heard him, we need to provide cover. Jet! Help Dax. We'll leave through the back!" Hen-Wil kicked a window out and helped the remaining clones out. Bened went to follow, but Hen-Wil stopped him. "We need to give them time!" Hen-Wil shouted over the blaster fire. Bened nodded, and they walked out towards the droids.

"Jedi! Drop your weapons." The Droid said.

"Give me one good reason." Hen-Wil told them.

"Um, hold on, I can think of-" Hen-Wil threw his saber which decapitated the droid. He held his hand out and it flew back into his palm. The droids looked down at the commander's severed head, and then began firing. Hen-Wil and Bened deflected back the first few shots, but they became overwhelming and they ducked back in and hid behind a destroyed wall. He pulled out a comlink and turned it to Yoda's frequency. The glowing blue figure sparked into life.

"Master Yoda! Permission to withdraw from the mission! We've lost nearly sixty men, including Bened's padawan Jaredia!" He said to the hologram, red lasers sparked over his head.

TAG: Yoda, Commander Dax

2. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Dax gripped Jet as they launched into the air and landed next to Master Wil. He heard Him questioning for permission to retreat.

"How are we going to retreat to Master Jedi?" He asked angrily. "They bombed all our ships and cruisers! The best thing we can do is get intel from the nearest Republic Cruiser which is a parsec away. I think if we get the nearest fleet to come here we can clean out these Clankers. It's that simple." Dax pressed himself deeper into the ground when he realized that a nearby tank was coming. He tossed a thermal detonator to the bottom of the tank and ducked.

Seconds later there was a loud explosion causing the tank to launch in the air and land. Smoke soon filled the air.

Tag Wil

3. Climperoonie

Sep 2, 2008
    "There are more and more coming all the time. Twenty against one-thousand? We'll be wiped out." Hen-Wil told Dax, "This is an order. We are requesting a transport and leaving this-Argh!" Hen-Wil collapsed to the ground, cluching his shoulder.

"Master!" Bened rushed to him.

"I'm fine, but we need to retreat, come on, let's go." Hen-Wil pulled himself up and climbed out of the window.

TAG: Commander Dax

4. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Dax sighed he was bloody all over. He tossed the Jedi a bacta patch. "Your right sir I apologize let's get out of here."

He lifted his blaster and sprinted from to another building. He rumpled his bag out tossed detonators down the street. He also placed some det packs on the street as well before he returned to his Master.

"What are your orders sir?"

Tag Hil

5. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Yoda

Yoda stood in the communications room when Hen-Wills image appeared. "Master Hen-Will, showed strong determination, you have. Hold a ittle while longer you must. Sending a relief fleet, I am, two-thousand more clones. Come I will, myself." Yoda said. "May th force, be with you." and with that, he dissabled the hologram.

TAG:Any

IC:Obi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan landed in the Star Destroyer, landing in his landing area. Once out of the Starfighter, he bridge. Once there, he found Commander Cody and Captain Rex onboard. "Commander, get us to Telos." Obi-Wan ordered.

6. Climperoonie

Sep 2, 2008
    Hen-wil's holocom beeped. He pulled it out and activated it.

"Master Yoda." He said.

"Got your transmission, I did. Master Hen-Wil, showed strong determination, you have. Hold a little while longer, you must. Sending a relief fleet, I am, two-thousand more clones. Come I will, myself." Yoda said. "May the force, be with you." Hen-Wil nodded and the hologram deactivated.

"Well Dax, Jet, Bened. Looks like we're holding out hear for a while longer." He poured the bacta on his wound, and his felt it stinging as the liquid got to work.

"Will you be alright, master?" Bened asked.

"I'll be fine." He told him. "Dax, form a defence up here. We need to survive."

TAG: Commander Dax

OOC: BTW, there's about 1500 droids by this point.

7. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"Yes sir!" Dax used his rifle to limp to the access point. "Ok soldiers lets move!"

The remaining clones grabbed scraps from the battle and set up a blockade along the street. Dax set charges on the blockade before he stepped back. The droids would have problems passing this blockade and he knew it. Dax than quickly retreated backwards setting up snipers in buildings, mortars and turrets. This took a majority of the day.

"Master there are 37 of us including security soldiers we have this part of the street to defend. We are fine for now. We have more supplies than people." Dax turned to sit in the medical bay for a moment to get his wound treated.

Tag Wil

8. 92SE-R

92SE-R Jedi Master star 3

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Sidious

Count Dooku?s image was slightly grainy in the room that Sidious was in. His apprentice was on one knee, head bowed in respect. And fear.

?Lord Tyranus, our armies have been beaten back, giving the Republic a sense of hope. The Supreme Chancellor has ordered the GAR to push against our forces. We cannot afford to lose many more star systems.?

?Agreed, my master. I have personally spoken with General Grevious??

?As have I, my apprentice, I have instructed him to head to Telos and destroy the resistance before Kenobi and Skywalker arrive.?

?What is he is unsuccessful? Kenobi is quite formidable and Skywalker seems to be increasing in strength.?

?I will not tolerate failure. We cannot afford to lose at Telos. General Grevious should be arriving in Telos orbit shortly, with most of his assault fleet. I think a hundred thousand droids should be sufficient enough to crush any resistance he should encounter.?

?Kenobi and Skywalker will have their hands full,? Dooku smiled.

?Indeed they shall. I have a special mission for you, my apprentice. You are to go to Nar Shaddaa. I have it on good authority that the council has sent a Jedi and some clones there to assist the local defense force. You are to personally oversee the ground assault, my apprentice. Take whatever troops you deem necessary.?

Sidious reached down and turned the transmission off, as Dooku bowed his head in acknowledgement.

Tag: Any

9. Climperoonie

Sep 2, 2008
    "This should be a good defence until Yoda gets here." Hen-Wil told Dax. They heard the droids marching forward on the other side of the building. He turned to Bened, "Bened, try and build a mounted blaster using the supplies as extra protection encase they get through." He looked back at the building. "I think we're in for a loooooong wait."

TAG: Commander Dax, Yoda

10. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"Yeah," Dax said with a sigh. "I'm ready."

He looked at his new armor he snapped up his battle rifle and pulled out a couple plsma grenades. As he did he glanced at hsi win blaster pistols.

"I'm ready for action but I suggest we don't engage until neccessary. I set up some traps along the way which should be annoying enough."

As he said this the air was punctuated with explosions and sounds of droids being decapitated and destroyed.

Tag Wil

11. Climperoonie

Sep 2, 2008
    Suddenly, from a building behind them, they heard something. Racing round the corner, two Magnaguards and five Droidekas appeared. Hen-Wil raised his lightsaber and Bened ignited his.

"Commander, you deal with the Destroyers, we'll deal with the Magnaguards!" He told Dax. Hen-Wil and Bened rushed forward, locking weapons with the advanced droids. The Magnaguard swung his arm knocked Hen-Wil back, but he got up and continued the duel. The Magnaguard spun his electrostaff round incredibly fast, swinging his arm, too. Hen-Wil took a step back, straight into thin air, and fell from the street.

TAG: Commander Dax, Yoda

12. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Dax opened fired on a droideka and hurled a grenade at a droid. He ran for cover and hit the switch waiting for it detonate. He turned and fired once more. He knew it was not doing much good but he was trying to hold them off until more clones came for assitance..

Tag Wil

13. Climperoonie

Sep 2, 2008
    OOC: BTW, guys, Hen-Wil is unconsious at the bottom of the city because I'm going to bed. If Yoda turns up, you can put Hen-Wil in a Bacta Tank.

14. Glymphid_Warlord

Glymphid_Warlord Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Grievous

General Grievous stared down at the flickering holoprojector. The image of Lord Sidious faded into nothingness, leaving the general alone in the chamber. Grievous' head drooped in shame. Yes, the war had grown to a stalemate, and yes, it was his fault. Hopefully the deaths of Skywalker and Kenobi would change that. And perhaps the general would receive trophies for his victory at Telos.

Trophies were always good cause for carrying out Lord Sidious' will. Taking a turbolift to the bridge of the Invisible Hand, the general pulled his crimson cape about his robotic form. A small beep signaled that the turbolift had reached its destination. Half-expecting to see the planet Telos flood his vision from the bridge viewport within moments, a battle droid officer was all he saw when the doors to the turbolift slid open.

"Ugh. Get on with it!" The general coughed violently. The skeletal figure sputtered as he relayed the latest happenings to the general: the Jedi fleet was drawing nearer and nearer by the moment. It was as Lord Sidious had said. "Ready my shuttle. I will be there for these Jedi when they arrive."

"Y-yes, sir." The general smiled within his mind. Lord Sidious was always right. The Jedi were falling into the trap.

15. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Anakin

Anakin felt the presence of his Master aboard the ship, however Anakin never felt him get close to his quarters. Instead he felt the rumble of the engines on the deck plates. They were breaking orbit. He looked at his wife.

?We?re heading to Telos. Hopefully we will be back to Coruscant soon enough, my love.?

?I?ll be counting the days.?

They looked at each other longingly, before Anakin broke the silence.

?I need to go, before they shut off communications for the jump to light speed. I?ll message you again when I get the chance.?

He reached down to end the transmission.

?Ani??

?Yes?? he responded with his finger on the button.

?I love you,? Padme said with her naughty smile.

Anakin blushed.

?I love you too,? he replied. He pushed the button and ended the transmission.

His heart ached, but he knew he needed to focus. If they were moving out, and Obi-Wan wasn?t with Anakin, he knew it was a good bet that his Master was on the bridge. He exited his quarters and straightened his tunic. He briskly walked to the bridge, trying to clear his mind of Padme before he was too close to his Master.

As he entered the turbo lift to the bridge, he closed his eyes and ran through some calming exercises. Before he realized it, the door to the lift opened and he opened his eyes. He stepped out and found Obi-Wan standing next to an officer. Anakin walked over to them, trying to overhear what they were talking about before he arrived. He stepped in next to Obi-Wan.

?So,? he said with a boyish grin, ?what are we talking about??

Tag: Obi-Wan

16. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

On board one of the many Venator-class Star Destroyers stood Grand Master Yoda and Commander Gree. "General Yoda, we have made it to Nar Shaddaa." Gree announced. "Fghter Squadrons, away you must be, defend shuttles fro enemy fire, you will. Commander, with me you shall be, and with your men." and with that, Yod made his way out. Hundreds of Shuttles, Transports, and LAAT Gunships made it into the atmosphere. "There, pilot, in the streets. Help our men, we must." Yoda called. His Gunship landed, only to be met by Super Battle Droids.

Yoda activated his lightsaber and deflected several blaster bolts. "Commander, help the survivers you must. Hold this area,I will." Yoda said, before using his ful Mastery of Ataru to his advantage. "Yes sir!!" Gree yelled. Running towards the group he hid behind a barrier. "Commander Dax, this is Commander Gree, we are the relief force sent with Master Yoda."

TAG:Nar Shaddaa people

IC:Obi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan looked from Commander Cody and Captain Rex to Anakin. "Oh nothing Anakin, we were just speakng of the last battle." Obi-Wan said with a grin. "We should be in the Telos System in about, two minutes." said Odd Ball. "Good, Anakin, remember don't let emotions cloud your judgement. Now i'm trusting you to lead the space forces in my stead. Now, I would thik it would be wise to get your squadron ready." Obi-Wan said. "Oh, and maythe force be with you." then, they came ot of Hyperspace. Only to be met by laser fire. "All fighter sqaudrons, meet the enemy.!!" Obi-Wan yelled.

TAG:Anakin and Greivous

17. Glymphid_Warlord

Glymphid_Warlord Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Grievous

As the Republic fleet came out of hyperspace, General Grievous readied himself for battle. Seating himself in a throne-like chair located toward the center of the bridge, he barked,

"All droid fighters: deploy!" As the Republic's V-19 starfighters launched into attack, a squadron of droid fighters screamed into view. The two camps' fighters collided in a shower of laserfire, blasting away at each other. Grievous could only sit and laugh, occasionally raising his six-fingered hand to stifle a cough. A blue droid pilot looked up at the general.

"General, the Republic craft are now within range." "Fire all forward turbolasers!" cried the general. "I must go to the planet surface to wipe out the resistance. Continue to barrage their carrier craft with our turrets, and contact me if any vessel attempts to leave their ships, outside of the standard escape pods. You are to destroy all escape pods, as usual"

"Of course, sir." "Hmmph." The general took leave of the bridge, his MagnaGuards following close behind. The Jedi would not escape. But in the meantime, Grievous had a planet to kill.

18. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:eek:bi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan walked into his shuttle. Once in, he was situated next to Cody. "Alright men, lets lock and load. Move out!!!" Obi-Wan ordered. Hundreds of transports flew from the fleet. "Sir, we are taking heavy fire from nearby enemy craft." Cody alerted. "Have our nearest ships take out cover. I want blue and green squadron to take out any Vulture Droids or tri droids." Obi-Wan ordered. "Sir, we are reaching the restoration zone. It seems that the enemy is trying to breach it." Cody said. "Alright, get our troops in there." Obi-Wan said as the shutle landed. "Make a perimeter, I want to see our local defenders."

19. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Anakin

Determined not to let his Master down, Anakin ran from the bridge to the hangar bay. He met the clone pilots, and gave them their assignments. Soon explosions started rocking the ship.

?Gold squadron, you?re on my wing. Yellow and Red squadrons, I want you to get in close to the CIS capital ships and take out as many of those stationary Vulture droids as you can. One clean pass, then head back to defend our ships. Let?s get going!?

They all ran to their ships and fired up the engines. As Anakin jumped into his cockpit, he noticed that Artoo already had the ship warmed up and ready to go.

?Good job, Artoo.?

Anakin lifted the ship off the deck and flew out the hangar bay doors. The rest of the squadrons filed out behind him, heading toward their respective targets.

?Gold squadron, on my wing. Let?s concentrate on the tri-fighters before our landing party heads out of the ship.?

?Copy that Commander Skywalker,? came the swift response from the clone pilots.

Anakin moved the controls and sent the Azure Angel II into a steep bank, trying to come in on the high side of the nearest tri-fighters.

?Yellow leader, what is your status??

?Nearing targets, Commander. Taking heavy fire, but we have avoided the point defense systems so far. We?ve lost Yellow 5 and Red 7. Nearing our strafing run. Yellow leader out.?

As the clone broke communications, Anakin opened fire on the droids in his path.

?Gold squadron, fire at will!?

The space in front of the Aethersprite erupted in explosions as the group of tri-fighters disappeared from the fire of Anakin and Gold squadron. Anakin brought his ship about, heading straight on to the next group of droid fighters: vulture droids. The lead droid fired two missiles, and Anakin banked his ship letting them fly past him. They locked on to one of the clones and decimated the ship, instantly turning it into debris. Anakin felt the loss of the clones, and it made him mad. He was always at home in a ship, but even more so once he let himself go into the flow of the Force.

He focused his rage, letting it give him the focus he needed, letting the Force flow through him. Much in the same way he used it on Tatooine. He banked his ship again and began firing, using the Force to guide his shots. He charged ahead at the oncoming ships, not letting off the trigger.

Tag: Obi-Wan / Any

20. Climperoonie

Sep 2, 2008
    Hen-Wil awoke and found himself lying star-shaped on a walkway. A grey blur sat in the background whereas two tan ones were in the foreground. When his vision cleared slightly, he saw that the tan blurs were droids.

"I think he's dead. He's no good to us." One said to the other. Hen-Wil slowly and silently clutched his saber and then leapt up, igniting it and stabbing it into the one of the droid's chest plates.

"Aahh! Zombie Jedi!" The other one screamed and darted off. Hen-Wil deactivated his blade and looked up. Judging by the laserfire, he was about seven levels down. Meaning he was lucky to be alive. Suddenly he heard a whirring noise from behind him and in a split second, he had turned and his lightsaber reignited and pointing toward the source of the sound.

"Now that's no way to treat a rescuer." Sergeant Jet said, hovering by means of a jetpack. Hen-Wil turned his saber off and hooked it on his belt.

"Jet, at last!" Hen-Wil said, jokingly, "How goes the battle?"

"Better, General." Jet told him, "Master Yoda has joined now and him and his clones are doing a good job of destroying the clankers. We'll have this battle won in no time."

"Good, let's go then." Jet hooked his arms under Hen-Wil's armpits, and lifted him up to the walkway. Hen-Wil and Jet landed next to Master Yoda, and the two immediately began slicing and shooting droids.

"It's good to see you, Master Yoda!" Hen-Wil told him.

TAG: Yoda

21. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Yoda smilled at the other Jedi. 'Good to see you, it is. Done well you have. These loses, horrible they have been. But, determition and grace, defeat the evil you shall." Yoda said, deflecting more laserfire. Commander Gree ran up towards Yoda. "Sir, the droids are begnning to retreat. We have settled a camp at the center of a plaza. We should move and get the wounded to the bacta tanks." Gree announced. "Very good, commander." Yoda said,before deactivatng his lightsaber. "Come, Master Hen-Wil, talk to me, you will."

22. Climperoonie

Sep 2, 2008
    Hen-Wil followed Master Yoda to the outpost.

"So what do you want to know, master?" Hen-Wil asked.

TAG: Yoda

23. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Yoda looked at the Jedi Master. "Master Hen-Wil, heavy loses you have seen. Tell me, know of the enemy base, do you?" Yoda answered. "Master Hen-Wil, this situatin, desperate it has become. The Hutts, furious they are, send a fleet to deal with the Seperatists, they have. Hurry, ew must. The Darkside, shiftinit is." Yoda said.

24. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Count Dooku (NPC, per GM)

The travel to Nar Shaddaa had been relatively quick. Sidious had ordered Dooku to personaly manage the ground assault on this back water planet, and he still didn't know why. There were plenty of officers that could handle the invasion. Count Dooku watched the computer screen, mentally counting down until they exited hyperspace. The fleet he had was sizeable, but not close to the size that General Grievous had at the moment. Dooku brought close to fifteen capital ships and about fifty or so corvettes. Of course the amount of droids at his disposal was more than enough to deal with any small ground forces he may encounter.

The droid pilot looked back at Dooku.

"Dropping from hyperspace, sir," it said in it's mechanical voice.

Instantly Dooku looked out the viewport, as sirens began to blare as well.

"Report," he said calmly.

"Sir, we have multiple contacts, Venator class ships."

"How many?"

"Aproximately ten, sir."

"Easy enough to deal with," the Count said haughtily, "prepare ground forces, we need to reinforce our troops and push against any assistance the Republic has sent. Have all capital ships deploy fighters, and have them take up defensive formation one. Send the fighters and about twenty of our corvettes to the Republic ships. Let's see how strong their forces are."

"Yes, sir."

"Also, I will be planet-side. So keep me appraised of the situation."

Dooku stood from his chair and walked out of the control room. He made his way to his private shuttle and headed towards the CIS base of operations.

25. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    OoC: I will be out of town starting tonight, so my characters will be in limbo up until Monday morning. I will check back before I leave tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.