main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Country/Place You've Always Wanted To Visit?

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Bacon164, Oct 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JED1

JED1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 1998
    Thanks to my job, I've seen quite a few wonderful places in the world but I love the States and there are quite a few places there that I haven't been yet that I hope to visit one day. But of course the greatest place in the world is Scotland :p a place that should be visited by everyone at least once in their life!

This post has been sponsored by the Scottish Tourist Board [face_laugh]

2. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Scotland is the top place on my list :)

I need to see where half my family came from!!!

3. JED1

JED1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 1998
    They'll be the better half then! [face_laugh] only kidding! Seriously though If you or anyone else decides to visit though let me know and I'll give advice on where to go and what to see!

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Coolness. Now I've got to start saving ;)

5. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    I'd really like to go to Egypt one day... and New Zeeland. I've been to most countries in Europe I want to visit, except Portugal and Croatia. But one day I'll go there... travelling is one of my favourite things to do. :)

One place I really would like to return to is Italy. I just love it there, and Lago di Como was so wonderful (I was there with Obi Anne). [face_love] I'd also love to return to Hong Kong, since I lived there for a couple of years when I was a kid, and have only been back once, in 1999. Great city.

6. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Egypt is a great place. It can be a bit smelly and a real tough place to drive in, but in all it's a fun place.

7. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Germany, Italy, England, Greece, Australia, Japan, China and Russia. I am sure there are more, but I can not think of them right now.

8. MASTERANNIE

MASTERANNIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    i'd love to go to india, or malaysia, or australia...and canada. oh, and also iran :)

9. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    India-it's my next door neighbour but I've never been there. I would love to go. *sigh* The shopping for ethnic wear, the food everything...I love just about everything ethnic and Indian. LOL, well I should-I'm a Tamil which is a large community in India too.

The Holy Land-mom and I would love to visit. I'm a Christian and I'd love to see and visit the places mentioned in the Bible.

Egypt-the pyramids, the temples, Valley of the Kings... the Nile, the whole tour. I've loved all that stuff since I was a kid studying it in school and I'd love to see all those things first hand.

USA

Hmm, that's just for now...

10. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    Oh man, I'd absolutely love to go to India!

11. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    I was there when I was little. My dad was doing some diplomatic thingie. But it is amazing there! Everything is beautiful. I'm sad that there's problems over there right now :( The middle east is probably one of my most favorite regions too. *sigh* Maybe I'll be able to make it back there.

12. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    There has always been trouble there though. It's really sad, but almost a fact of life. :(

13. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    My choices, in no particular order...

Jerusalem
    Australia
    Scotland(like to visit the towns of my ancestors)
    Poland(to see the other side of my family's towns of ancestors)

14. lordstarscream

lordstarscream Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2006
    i would like to visit china and see the great wall, then go to mongolia and see my friends that live there..ive been to europe 2 times its great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.