main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Crimson Dawn (Rumored Maul Show)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Fredrik Vallestrand, Nov 1, 2021.

1. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I think they will join with Rex sooner or later with more and more clones being arrested, and we get some small clone uprising.

Sproj likes this.
  2. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    One can only hope. I really think this might be the end game of the show - clones are shown to be directly / indirectly involved with the start of the rebellion - both Saw's and Mothma's. I also could be totally wrong.

3. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Likely.
    Also likely.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
  4. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Yes Bespin said he had heard similar but you ignore the other part of his statement @Fredrik Vallestrand ''I personally didn't have enough confirmation or information on my end to run any story''
    Maison and BSL could just as easily posted this article in hopes of being the first to get credit for it, without properly checking if it's accurate or not. If Bespin was unsure I think there's cause for a pause to reevaluate things. He only reports on things he knows for sure is happening. Crimson Dawn show he wasn't sure on.

SyndicThrass likes this.
  5. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Even so, I dont think we should think this dosent exist just because we want to doubt leakers now. Jordan Maison and BSL has gotten things right many times before. The trailer was likley true for disney plus but was changed. There have been rumors for years to have a Maul series post solo but due to actor they likley, decided to do Maul in animation format moving forward and decided to tell his rise in the Underworld.

6. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    BSL is new to the SW side of scooping but he has had many, many false scoops on the marvel side of the pond, it's not a sure thing that he is legit. And Jordan has more incorrect scoops than true ones.

7. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Jordan Maison also got plenty true, small scoops No one remembers. BSL got it true to with Boba trailer.

8. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
  9. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    I remember and the fews things he had right, he wasn't the first to say (except for that High Republic VR game which is semi-true). I have been on r/swl daily since 2015 I know of Jordan Maison's track record.

10. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Right now i think we should say this right now with 70/30. It is likley to happen but maybe not, could be another animation show for 2023.

He got it right with old republic and other games coming to consoles, the old republic remake i think he first mentioned. Most of his scoops he is right is is small, also inqusitors for Kenobi i feel like he was the first one to mention.

11. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Honestly, anyone could throw out rumors of Maul and Concord Dawn getting their own show and end up right because those are such easy and safe predictions to make. Could say the same thing about The Bad Batch getting four seasons which comes from a single random tweet. 16X4=64. 64 episodes in a bog-standard episode count for almost any Disney animated series that has existed since 1989. The Bad Batch emulated The Mandalorian a lot. Why not also reintroduce Maul and Concord Dawn in a season then roll into a The Book of Boba Fett-like spin-off. Easy and safe prediction that is going to make someone look like a genius who had a real scoop.

The problem with this rumor is there isn't much reason why Maul and Crimson Dawn cannot be covered in The Bad Batch's future seasons. Remember, "Infested"? The episode about universally labeled fillerrrific? That episode in my opinion is both setup and metaphoric for the fall of The Bad Batch into the Underworld on Ord Mantell no less. I think an eventual run-in with Concord Dawn, Dryden Voss, and Maul is inevitable. Fennic has already been introduced to The Bad Batch. A run-in with Boba is also a given at some point in The Bad Batch. These things aren't if, they are when. When will they happen? Why not just cover them in one show.

The Bad Batch's end game should well be the early beginnings of The Rebellion with the clones covering their full legacy to the galaxy. That's the last part of the Clones that have gone unexplored. It should cover what causes Rex to walk away until Ashoka sends Ghost Team to recruit him back. Unless my man is actually next up to get his own show. Super safe predictions. But there is plenty of time before we get there.

12. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    He was not first with KOTOR scoop and not with the Inquisitors in Kenobi either (For one it was in the Investors Day footage seen and described almost a full year ago and second many other scoopers had said it before him)

SyndicThrass likes this.
  13. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
  14. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    Not entirely sure on what this means but I think it's on topic to question the credibility of the person who dropped the ''scoop'' that's the reason for this thread even existing.

15. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    This thread is being held hostage by yet another round of Threadwreck using topical discussion threads to argue the validity of every single "news" source in existence.

We are not going to reach another page of this thread on this pointless off-topic disaster. PM each other if this something you're both passionate about.

16. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    He was the first with inqusitors as before all we knew was that it was jedi hunters, inqusitors not named. It was either him or the game journalist who leaked the kotor remake, but he has scooped many small things that got right. Also his scoops are mostly small, when his website scoops, they been right so far. I remeber the high republic show being rumored by him and now we will get more high republic content.

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I wonder what’s the overlap with r/swl and here? Probably 100% lol

18. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    What you mean?

19. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I think we all read swl

20. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Oh yeah, i think i misunderstood.

21. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2017
    If this show happens I hope they play “Duel The Fates” for outro of each of Maul’s scenes, and all his action scenes of course. If they don’t, then I hope someone makes makes it happen in a fan edit.

Erkan12 likes this.
  22. VaderBoyee

VaderBoyee Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 9, 2021
    I would like more Solo stuff. Solo is finally being recognized as a classic!

23. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    Honestly, I didn't appreciate it at first, but yeah, I... kinda wouldn't mind watching it again.

Which would be a first when it comes to Disney Star Wars films for me.

VaderBoyee likes this.
  24. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Are Tomax and Xamot going to be in this?!?!

25. IJjones41

IJjones41 Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 13, 2021
    I've had enough of Darth Maul. And I'm not interested in a series about him and Crimson Dawn.

The Regular Mustache likes this.