main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Bad Batch Crosshair (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Mar 31, 2021.

?

What happened to crosshair?

1. He’s dead

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  2. Joined the empire

29 vote(s)
    93.5%
  1. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Or...as seen in every Star Wars anything ever made, he’s in disguise on an infiltration mission. ;)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    clone commander bossk likes this.
  2. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Maybe... but his suspicious absence from the squad in the trailer is well... suspicious.

3. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    tenor (5).gif

4. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Either he dies in the premiere or he joins the Empire which would make it personal.

5. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    [​IMG]

Another crippling blow to KRT's credibility [face_laugh] (The said it was Cody and that Cody would be the main villain in Kenobi)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  6. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012

This guy I know I'm always on a crusade against them but why is he acting like he never faked leaked that the character was Cody instead :rolleyes:[face_laugh]

7. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Oh sure Cody will no doubt appear in this show, but that was awlays crosshair, i never thought it be Cody.

8. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Cody will pop up elsewhere for sure, possibly as another villain. Crosshair joining the Empire will probably make him either the first villain or head henchman for another big bad. The biggest issue is it's just way too obvious because Crosshair is a character who is fun to hate because he was a jerk to Rex. I think this event is well foreshadowed in that debate actually with Crosshair's comments on how he would have left Echo to die. I wouldn't mind Rex getting a chance to kick his ass again.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  9. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    If Crosshair ends up being one of the villains of the show, I'll find it bit funny/ironic, cause he is my favorite one out of the Bad Batch in TCW.

10. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Agree, I liked him the best, Oh well.

MrDarth0 likes this.
  11. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    His situation may end up being like Clone Trooper Dogma.

12. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I can see him being the villain for probarly only season one,

13. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    Speaking purely as someone who considered Crosshair their favourite in the Bad Batch, I'm hoping that Filoni will do his magic and have Crosshair defect back to his teammates by the end of season 1...maybe 2. Sort of like a reverse Kallus.

Or, they could just turn him into an unlikeable jerk whose evil for the sake of being evil because we can't have more than five members in Clone Force 99 now that Omega is a thing.

14. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Yeah, I hope he gets redeemed or is a double agent.

whostheBossk likes this.
  15. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    Assuming he does side with the Empire I hope he doesn’t get killed off anytime soon.

I have this bad feeling he will be the only Bad Batch member to die which would be silly as this is the dark times - clones that side with Empire should be more safe.

16. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think Crosshair might be there to show the side of the empire.

SeparatistFan likes this.
  17. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    That’d be good we need more Empire focus. I’m bored of Empire characters that are quick to switch to the rebellion and Imperial Villains that are as much use as chocolate fire guards.

18. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I wonder if Crosshair does go bad will he later be redeemed

19. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 6.33.03 PM.png

Welp, I was off.

:p

20. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    There is always next week. I got a feeling Crosshair will eventually get de-chipped though.

21. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I really hope we see him in the next episode. The best would be an episode all to himself

22. godisawesome

godisawesome Skywalker Saga Undersheriff star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2010
    Rewatching the first episode, I’m thinking they might contrive a situation where Omega and Crosshair get stuck together for some reason, and have Omega pick away at his brainwashing enough to trigger his eventual breakdown between the chip and his own rebellious nature.

The short scene between the two of them is maybe the most reflective they give Crosshair in terms of animation.

23. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I think this is a plausible scenario. I think Tarkin may be using Crosshair to see if the chip can be broken or overcome. It may take a force user or mind reader to overcome the chip.

24. Commander DuctTape

Commander DuctTape Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 4, 2021
    So after today's episode, I can't help but think back to Crosshair's character poster, and how utterly dead he looked on it. While he generally didn't strike me as a very empathetic someone in the BB's clone wars arc, or the first episode, it doesn't particularly feel like to me that he's enjoying or willingly doing any of this. He was very vocal about not wanting to work with regs, and how much he disliked them and their way of doing things, yet here we see him falling in line with the other clone troopers, doing everything the empire commands him to do, all happy to shoot his former teammates. And since we know Rex was fully aware of what he was doing while the chip was controlling him... I'm a bit worried that even if Crosshair gets his chip removed, he'll be too big of a mental wreck to go on.

Granted, it's possible that he is actually completely okay with everything he's doing, chip or no chip, but this does not look like the face of a confident imperial soldier.

Last edited: May 14, 2021
  25. godisawesome

godisawesome Skywalker Saga Undersheriff star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2010
    I could see them having him freed of the chip’s control, and simply going catatonic, repeating “Good soldiers follow orders” over and over and over and over...

clone commander bossk and Sarge like this.