main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Comics Darth Vader by Greg Pak, February 2020

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Force Smuggler, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Okay now this arc is starting to get interesting.

Fredrik Vallestrand likes this.
  2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
  3. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jedi Master Frizzy Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Are we on issue 46.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2024
  4. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 10

Jul 19, 1999
    Do I have to send in a probe droid to get the info out of you?[face_devil]

5. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Well read the issue then. ;) But some tidbits-
    Exegol goodies. More fun with the Summa-verminoth. Pryde continues to be an entertaining little weasel.

And yes, this week was issue 46.

Jedi Ben likes this.
  6. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 10

Jul 19, 1999
    Thanks.

If - or when - the Vader Omnibus hits, I might take a look at it.

7. Maythe14thBeWithYou

Maythe14thBeWithYou Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2014
    I haven't read the latest issue yet, but have enjoyed this volume and seeing the Handmaidens. It really connects it to the Queen Trilogy.

Jedi Ben likes this.
  8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I've picked this up because TROS tie-in's I live for...

Exegol is really going to be wrecked at this stage.

chuckles

I love how Sidious and Vader aren't even pretending not to be fighting over Luke at this stage.

The Rule of Two, babies.

Fredrik Vallestrand and Jedi Ben like this.
  9. FS26

FS26 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 8, 2018
    It's funny, but for all the talk about how there should only ever be two, many of the Sith Master-Apprentice relationships we've seen, including Bane himself, involve the introduction of a third party (Dooku, Ventress, Anakin, etc.); I'm guessing that's what the titular 'Acolyte' in the show will be as well: an aspiring Sith apprentice, either to replace the current apprentice or aid in their ascension to mastery

10. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    The moment a third party appears it does destabilize the entire thing, so it follows. Palpatine is rapidly being transformed into someone who didn't care for the Rule of Two save to defend his power, content to have pretenders and shadow apprentices all over. He and Tyranus collaborating before TPM, for example.

11. IG_2000

IG_2000 Force Ghost star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    Well, I think it would be pretty dumb for the sith to care about loyalty to their apprentices when their whole relationship is a murder game. Would make sense to keep your options open.

12. Foreign32567

Foreign32567 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2021
    Would've been better if Luke had more time to talk with Sly Moore, including her telling him more about the Rule of Two.

The Empire_59 likes this.
  13. The Empire_59

The Empire_59 Jedi Padawan

Apr 1, 2022
    Looks like Sly Moore’s days are numbered. She’s playing a dangerous game by trying to kill Luke and, of course, we all know how it will eventually ends. As for Sabe, it was about time that she met Luke and tell him about his mother. Hopefully, we’ll see more in the last issue of the series.

Foreign32567 likes this.