main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

  2. The Boards Are Now Reopened For Business:

    READ THIS: your ability to post here depends upon it.. See the new rules thread here. Bans can and will be handed out to anyone who doesn't abide by the forum rules.

Official Info Episode IX - Trailers Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by TCF-1138 , Apr 12, 2019.

  1. BigAl6ft6

    BigAl6ft6 Force Ghost star 7

    Registered:
    Nov 12, 2012
    Dark Side Rey is probably 90% chance a vision, 9% Evil Rey Clone that Sidious Kept Around Because Reasons and 1% actually Our Rey.
     
  2. Darth-Horax

    Darth-Horax Jedi Grand Master star 6

    Registered:
    Aug 22, 2001
    Nope. Absolutely not appropriate on a family friendly forum. /TCF
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2019