main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Esquire Sexiest Woman Alive Tournament

Discussion in 'Archive: The Arena' started by Rogue...Jedi, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue...Jedi

Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2000
    Why is this in the Arena, you ask? Because somehow, in their tournament (which is seeded like the NCAA tournament)... Lane Kiffin is on the list. Yes, that Lane Kiffin. Yes, Sexiest Woman Alive Tournament.

Link here

He's seeded 16 against the 1 seed, Natalie Gulbis (its apparently a sports region, as all the people in the region have some sports connection... but the kicker? As of right now, he's winning the vote. :oops:

...I seriously don't know what to say. This isn't as good as the Lane Kiffin Sewage Center, but it's still hilarious [face_laugh] ... and so wrong at the same time.

2. BaronFel88

BaronFel88 Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 25, 2004
    I didn't see the Lane Kiffin angle coming, but it's proper. That said, his wife is smokin'.

3. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    Not gonna lie. I just voted for Lane.

4. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    what inty said...

and i must admit, i find this absolutely hilarious. it'd be even funnier if he won.:p

5. Rogue...Jedi

Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2000
    I've kept a loose eye on this just for the lols... Kiffin beat Gulbis and is now matched up against Danica Patrick. And apparently its still early in the second round, but Kiffin is winning again [face_laugh]

Clearly, they didn't do a good job seeding the sports region. The winning seeds? 16, 9, 12, 13, 11, 14, 7, 2. Yeah. [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.