main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

Ahsoka Ezra Bridger (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by DannyD, Apr 9, 2023.

1. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    If he does meet Luke...will he take him to the Lothal Temple?

2. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jedi Master Frizzy Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Thats vanished!

3. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    A part of it was on the Chimaera, wasn't it?

4. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jan 15, 2018
    Yes but Ezra destroyed it

Happy Sando and Lulu Mars like this.
  5. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
  6. Grizzlor

Grizzlor Jedi Master star 1

Mar 14, 2015
    Well I felt overall that Ezra was well-played, although the character was sadly treated as little more than you would a droid. Very unfortunate given he was the heart and soul of Rebels, particularly his journey to become a Jedi. I simply have no explanation for this, because Filoni and his writers had no problem authoring wonderful moments and dialogue during that series, and then the character re-appears and mehhhh, he fights a bit and goofs around? Never even confronts Thrawn?!?!?! Don't even give us an embrace with Hera before credits roll?

cwustudent and Watcherwithin like this.
  7. Watcherwithin

Watcherwithin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2017
    Right? It’s puzzling. I’ve seen a lot of discussion about needing to see the cartoon to fully appreciate this series but honesty it’s just more disappointing if you have.

8. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Ahsoka said that Erza was were he should be and she and Sabine were where they should be. I'm guessing Ahsoka feels like she and Sabine need to be on Peridea to stop Baylan from doing...something but I can't figure out why Ezra "needs" to be back in the GFFA other than to tell people that Thrawn is back. Maybe that's all there is to it.

On that note, do you all think Ezra knew that Thrawn was headed to Dathomir?

9. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jan 15, 2018
    He probably left close by Dathomir if not knew, he suspects it as he travels with Witches and Ezra knows about Dathomir. He in the main galaxy to help New Republic and his family to stop Thrawn. It was Ezra who did it last time.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2023
  10. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Not the hugging complaint again.

11. Chris0013

May 21, 2014
    Probably a lost cause at this point...but I want Ezra start using Maul's Gauntlet fighter. I really wish we had seen it with Sabine in this series at some point.

cwustudent and Sarge like this.
  12. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jan 15, 2018
    It was last seen on Yavin base.

cwustudent likes this.
  13. Chris0013

May 21, 2014
    Yes...but I always thought Sabine would have taken it to Lothal after the Empire was kicked out.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2023
  14. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    This sense of heing where they need to be: Ezra and Thrawn swap places with Ahsoka and Sabine because, in some strange way, their poace-swapping antics make the story "rhyme". :) Baylan and Thrawn are just the next quest. (I'm cynical today!)

The Regular Mustache likes this.
  15. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 6

Feb 2, 2015
    His fleet is growing. Now he has a Jedi shuttle.

16. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    "Young Master Bridger, learned a lot you have. Like me, your time in exile you used well."

[​IMG]

17. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jan 15, 2018
    I love a Ezra and Yoda reunion. Yoda was almost a second teacher to Ezra in their short meetings. Let him see the blue glowy.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2023
  18. Bibliora

Bibliora Jedi Knight star 3

May 24, 2023
    It was wiped away and some was on the Chimaera. If I remember correctly if fell down when he rejected his parents.

19. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jan 15, 2018
    I remember in one of the canon comics between ESB and ROTJ, Luke Skywalker visits Lothal and feels the Temple through the force but hidden.

20. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jan 15, 2018
    Eman Esfandi post nice photos of him being in the Sequels as Ezra Bridger :p. A family photo with Sheev Palpatine and Rey Skywalker, he was Palpatine's nephew!

21. TimeToAbandonShip

TimeToAbandonShip Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2024
    Ezra is my favorite character from rebels, and one of my favorites from Star Wars as a whole. Sure, he’s not the most unique, but I love him. His growth throughout the series and his struggles with the pull of the dark side really elevated him for me. Plus, he’s pretty funny.

22. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I didn't think much of him in the Ahsoka show, but then again, I never saw Rebels

TimeToAbandonShip likes this.
  23. TimeToAbandonShip

TimeToAbandonShip Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2024
    I didn’t see Ahsoka but from the out of context clips and reviews I watched, Ezra was pretty watered down in that show.

24. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jan 15, 2018
    Not really, he is the same Ezra Bridger.

Bibliora, Happy Sando and TCF-1138 like this.
  25. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Ezra in Ahsoka is 100% the same Ezra as in Rebels.

It's almost as if watching out of context clips isn't the same as watching a show.

Bibliora and Fredrik Vallestrand like this.