main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Our celebration of the 20 Years of the Jedi Council is over!

Here's to 20 more years!

3. Our celebration of the 20 Years of the Jedi Council is over!

Here's to 20 more!

Fan Films Catch-all Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by TCF-1138 , Jan 13, 2018.

1. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 New Films/Fan Films Manager and Ewok Enthusiast star 5 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    This thread is for discussing all things Fan Films, including, but not limited to:

• Any Fan Films that don't currently have their own threads. If you want to start a thread for your own fan film, that's of course perfectly fine - but if the creator of a fan film you wish to discuss is not a member here, or has chosen not to start a thread, this is the place to post about it.
    • Classic fan films. Want to talk about Duality? KnightQuest? Ryan vs Dorkman? Iron Fist of the Obsidian Sith? Here's your thread!
    • What you would like to see more or less of in Fan Films, or which kinds of fan films you prefer to watch - as well as lists of favorite fan films and the likes.
    • Fan Films as a phenomenon, their history, impact on pop culture, in the media, etc.
    • Fan filmmaking in general. Have a question for people who have made fan films? Are you thinking about making your own fan film? Questions, tips and tricks - anything you can think of is welcome here.
    Videos and pictures are of course allowed in this thread.

Please note, though, that while I hope we can have some pleasant conversations in this thread, this is not a social thread (we have one of those right here). Try to keep discussions on topic.

Also note, that while this is first and foremost a Star Wars forum, we of course allow discussions about other kinds of Fan Films, such as Star Trek, Batman, Ghostbusters, etc.

Ananta Chetan likes this.
  2. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 New Films/Fan Films Manager and Ewok Enthusiast star 5 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Well, since no one has posted yet, I might as well try to start a discussion. :p

I just saw this amazing fan film on Youtube, and wanted to share it with everyone here. As far as I know, the people who made it are not members here.

It's a nice, emotional film, that doesn't rely on special effects or action. Among the best acting I've seen in a fan film as well.

EDIT: Adding the title, and name of the director: Days Past by Aaron Kunkel.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  3. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of New Films star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Very nice!

TCF-1138 likes this.