main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mod!Challenge Fanfic Olympics - Round Three results and the Winners of the Fanfic Olympics are...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Briannakin , Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Ironically, I suddenly know what to do with that prompt. It only took me eight months. *writes down the basic idea*

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Woot! Woot! Goodwood & Chyn on the NSWFF side! [face_dancing] [face_dancing] Blisses! Blisses!

Chyntuck likes this.
  3. Goodwood

Goodwood Jedi Master star 5

May 11, 2011
    Wow, someone cheering for me...for any reason. That is unexpected, but not unwelcome. [face_blush][:D]

Chyntuck likes this.
  4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Congratulations to the Star Wars team!! And thanks to all of you for participating. It was awesome :D

I also want to throw out there that you guys don't have to wait for the next Olympics to start posting stories in NSWFF ... :p

5. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    The stories were very fun to read and both teams did an awesome job :)

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I can just second ^this!

...and I wonder, if the alternate ending of hunger games will be continued? If yes, please, link me. :)

7. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Both teams sincerely made me rethink my interest in fanfic. Great work by all contributors. There was a lot of depth and storytelling fitted into the brevity of the word counts.

8. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Congrats to the contestants and thanks to the judges. I had a good time and I'd do it again. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.