main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF Europe t-shirts

Discussion in 'Europe General Archive' started by Obi Anne , Mar 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baltic_herring

Baltic_herring Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2002
    Somehow those X-wing / TIE-fighter doesn't fit on picture. Well I think the logo of empire and rebels are enough of Star Wars things on this pic.

Anyway, it´s always nice to see European countries under influence of Empire! ...but surrounded by rebels. We shall crush those rebelscums!

Should that red colour be little bit lighter? More happy happy colours!!

2. Mr_Mundi

Mr_Mundi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    I also like the third one. Perhaps with the Naboo Fighter from the fourth one.

But like Obi Anne says, why not fill out all 12 options in a poll?! So with the current number of persons with suggestions, all should be able to submit three or four for the vote, if I am counting correct.

3. WhiteHorse

WhiteHorse Jedi Master star 4

Apr 3, 2002
  4. Mr_Mundi

May 24, 2002
    Hey, that's the one I like! :p

A thought came to mind. If this is an annual logo, shouldn't it have the year on it like "2003" or "2003/2004"?
    Not in big types like "Fanforce Europe", but perhaps in the size of the text below "Fanforce Europe".
    Like I said, this was just a thought, and more oppinions would be appreciated before any change is made.

5. Nwalme Jade

Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2000
    Love the third one too - without the naboo fighter though

6. WhiteHorse

Apr 3, 2002
    Well, it was never told to me that this is an annual tshirt.
    But i presume, maybe wrong, that this tshirt will not be the same year after year.. and that trough out the years new tshirts will be created, however i can't say if it will happen already next year, or only in 2 or 3 years from now.
    Unless this is to elect a definitive logo to represent the FF.Europe , being then the logo incorporated in other places and inside drawings, etc...

I would like to clear my doubts on this also.. So can anyone from the ppl that started this "contest" reply on this? :) Thanks.

7. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I have never thought that this would be an annual thing. I don't see a problem with changing it, but maybe not necesarily every year.

8. Nwalme Jade

Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2000
    Well, you don't see trademarks changing their logo every year ;)

9. Mr_Mundi

May 24, 2002
    Sorry WhiteHorse. It was just a suggestion based on your previous statement on page 3.

"I actually like very much the 13 flags, represent the actual FF Europe. Since the other countries do not yet exist inside the FanForce Europe. It's like making a shirt of the European Union. The european union is not 50 countrys, as isn't the FF Europe. If you go to the FF Europe, you won't see 50 countrys, you will see the ones i listed. This shirt is for 2003. I doubt it will be the same shirt year after year. On the 2004 meeting probably a new shirt will be created."

10. WhiteHorse

Apr 3, 2002
    Soooo.... should 2003 be putted there?
    I personaly don't like very much to put years on tshirts, as it sort of "kills" the t-shirt once the year is passed.

By your replys i see that dispite being a tshirt its also a logo that is being elected for FF europe. And then true.. a logo is not changed so easily/frequently. So it's a more serious choice to make.
    Lets wait to see if someone comes out with other works till the deadline. :)

Btw, if this is also a logo for FFEurope and not only a tshirt, that means that a icon can also result from this...?

11. WhiteHorse

Apr 3, 2002
    I was a bit lost on the specific date for submissions end. So i searched the earlier posts. This was the last date specified (posted by obi anne):

"- May 18th (that's a Sunday) as a deadline for submission."

Just tought it would be usefull to be here, to be better seen. :)
    I guess the poll voting will be since the 20th till the end of the month. Being the May 18th and 19th to each user specify wich version of his logo he or she is going to submit to the poll.
    Seems right with you?

12. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Yeah, that's what I think. Not considering the fact that I will hardly be conscious the 18th.

13. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Just two more days to submit your ideas. :)

14. WhiteHorse

Apr 3, 2002
    Seems that the time is up.

For votes i would like to submit:
    ffe-shirt_project01c_yellow-hollowandnonhollow-2xshadded.jpg

(I think, ships are secondary objects that can later be overlayed on the true logo for style effects. Also in my oppinion this applies to my submited logo, as can algo apply to logos made by others.)

(Even so, if the pool is made with 2 submissions of each creator, my second submission is:
    ffeurope-tshirt-project01c_yellow-2xshadded_naboofighter2.jpg )
    (if anyone thinks that my second submission should be another one, say so. :) so that i consider it. :) )

Tks to all.

15. MARCOLAS

MARCOLAS FF France North CR - FanForce Logo Designer star 6

Apr 3, 2001
  16. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Couldn't we get a list of all possibilities in one post? :)

I have to admit, that I am a bit confused and don't think that I know all ideas/pictures. And it would be pity if there is one idea missed.

Or maybe a new thread about the voting (not a poll)? :)

17. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    I'm locking this thread now, I will create a new topic for the voting when I have gathered all the submissions. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.