main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Funko Pop: Star Wars

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by UmphPool, Nov 4, 2015.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I had to look on Google to see who some of those were - we don't get Disney + til the end of March.

2. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Ive seen the episodes through multiple times and i still don’t recognize the covert mando, so you’re not alone, lol.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I didn't know who the one in the gold mask was. Now I do.

4. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Ah yes, the armorer! One of my favorite characters actually. I was really excited to see her get a pop.

5. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I'd buy that one if I saw it. Local Entertainer has had a few of the Pops. I got the Mandalorian one but passed on Cara and the IG-88 type droid.

6. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    I think you'll end up wanting them when you see the show! ;) Still, for a Fett/Mando collector, you'll be very happy with the show I think, as well as the march that comes from it down the line!

7. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I got nothing to watch it on unless I use the PC, and my net has a data cap. My TV pre-dates streaming.

8. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    [​IMG]

Cara Dune with heavy weapon FYE exclusive coming soon. There will also be a flocked version of The Child available at target.

cathiecat likes this.
  9. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Somehow her eyes look so very like she really looks, how do they do that with such a simple figure!?

Gamma626 likes this.
  10. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    How come they haven't come out with a Dr. Aphra Funko Pop? There's plenty of comic-inspired Funkos out there.

11. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    All of the Mandalorian Pops

[​IMG]

Guidman likes this.
  12. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    For all the pops they could actually do for Star Wars, they seem to be pretty afraid of anything not the movies. Mando is the first time we've gotten a major wave from them. Clone Wars, Rebels, Jedi Fallen order, Battlefront, any of the comics... We either only get a few, or none at all.

13. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Well they did a fairly decent number of TCW and Rebels Pops; including two Ahsoka ones (one was for her Rebels outfit). I have both Ahsokas and Hera. It would be cool if they had some of the games characters like Iden Versio and the main from JFO.

14. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
  15. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Can't say I'm crazy about the large sets - they take up too much room.

16. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    They do. I do like this one though.

17. Guidman

Guidman Skywalker Saga Mod and Trivia Host star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 29, 2016
    Some more of the 40th Anniversary ESB Pops accounced:

-Han Solo in carbonite
    -Vader in mediation chamber

OliffWanKenobi likes this.
  18. OliffWanKenobi

OliffWanKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 13, 2016
    Just saw these reveals on FB. Hope they're not too hard to get. The Han in Carbonite is a must have for me and probably the Luke with Yoda. The Vader in Chamber is awesome but I wouldn't have space for it.

19. Guidman

Guidman Skywalker Saga Mod and Trivia Host star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 29, 2016
  20. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Yeah, that Vader looks like it's about the size of the giant Boba Fett I passed on at Entertainer.

21. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    Luke with Yoda looks good. I might get him when he comes out. Hopefully they'll also release a Chewbacca carrying C-3PO now that they're being a bit more creative.

22. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I'd go for a Lobot Pop if they did one and I saw it. I know they did a 3-pack with him in it but I'd prefer just the one figure.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  23. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I very much want that Vader POP.

24. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Really like the Luke and Yoda. Like the leia's too. The "I Know" Han has the wrong color pants though.

25. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Other than the Vader that I have no room for - I want the rest of them.