main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tython Awakening

Tython Awakening Force Ghost star 4

Oct 12, 2017
    *looks up at a star chart

So you were chosen for the Wolf Clan because you are a hunter. Nice. Three force points awarded to you for completing this Initiate Task.
    @Bardan_Jusik

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  2. Force of Light

Force of Light Jedi Master star 1

Jan 5, 2016
    Thanks. Sorry for the late reply, just been a little busy lately (I just recently passed an online course on volcanoes that I had to retake because I didn't do so well the first time around. The good thing about online courses is that if you get enough credits to earn a certificate, you can print the certificate at home. Unfortunately, I had to buy some more ink for my printer first, which wasn't cheap). :)

3. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Often cheaper to buy a new printer..........sadly.

Tython Awakening likes this.
  4. Tython Awakening

Oct 12, 2017
    I've used HP Instant Ink for five years now since 2015. I have never run out of ink. I also never need to make extra trips to buy ink or recycle print cartridges.

5. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Is it just me, or does Tython look a little bit like Baby Yoda these days?

:p

6. Tython Awakening

Oct 12, 2017
    I seem to have aged then regressed into an infantile state. I also now have a metal crib that floats.

[​IMG]

BookExogorth and Ananta Chetan like this.
  7. Force of Light

Jan 5, 2016
    I would have signed up for Instant Ink (since my printer is an HP model) if it weren't so hard to set up my printer to a network. I just use the usb cable my parents gave me (luckily, they had an extra one, so I saved a little money there), but unfortunately, that means I have to buy the cartridges when the ink runs out (which only happens if I have to print around 15 pages or so, like with newsletters or results from any kind of career exploration, since the printouts contain a lot of graphics).

To connect my printer to a network, I would either have to get a different modem (since the one I have either doesn't have a WPS button or it doesn't work anymore, since it's a recommissioned one) or a different printer.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
  8. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    Same with droids nowadays. :p
    Looks good on you. :p

9. Tython Awakening

Oct 12, 2017
    I could just go on troubleshooting your printer situation with you if you want:). I know HP printers, HP ink, and Instant Ink really well. I have three HP printers set up right now. All three are on instant ink. It helps to have a dual-band router. The printers nowadays maintain their WiFi internet connection with dual band wifi on the 2.4 and 5.0 GHz bands. [face_cowboy][face_coffee]

10. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    I think he's been eating his greens.

11. Tython Awakening

Oct 12, 2017
    My standard line,

It's not easy bein' green:yoda:

12. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
  13. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Kermit knows........so does the Hulk.

14. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
  15. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Lol, in middle school I used my pencils as lightsabers to acted out epic duels with them.

Emperor Ferus likes this.
  16. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Sparkly paper covered dowel sticks with decorative handles in the Medium Strip in the city for me..........with a guy. Got cautioned by the police. Who knew dueling in public was against the law?

Emperor Ferus and BookExogorth like this.
  17. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
  18. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Even if they are not, I encourage Knights to engage them. Please by all means, assign them tasks. ;)

19. Tython Awakening

Oct 12, 2017
    Busy week for me and now it's a busy weekend

BookExogorth likes this.
  20. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Please initiates. Can you do a 'character' sheet for your Guardian Character? Just a basic one. Show us who you'd like to be if you were a real Jedi.

Name
    Description
    Homeworld.

Edit: Happy Life Day @Emperor Ferus ;)

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  21. Force of Light

Jan 5, 2016
    Name: Jira Elnath
    Race: Human
    Description: Long curly light brown hair, blue eyes, about 5'7 in height
    Homeworld: Deyer
    History: Jira was captured and taken prisoner to Corellia to work in the mines when she was in her mid teens. Adventurous teen that she was (for reasons that she still doesn't quite understand), she was often caught trying to come up with crazy scenarios on how to escape and go back to her homeworld, even though her homelife wasn't that much different than it was as a prisoner on Corellia. Jira finally got her chance at freedom when one Han Solo and a wookie by the name of Chewbacca (or Chewie for short) also got themselves captured and forced to work in the same mines as Jira.

She never thought that she would seek out the life of a Jedi if one of her captors didn't do what she thought was a joke at the time and accuse her of being force sensitive. "Me? Force Sensitive?" Jira mocked, "You must be running a foul of Jedi Knights, and you think that anyone that's a little different of having these 'divine' powers, because I can tell you right now, that someone is not me. I come from a world with very little gravity, no moons, and swamps and lakes for crying out loud!" Even as she was saying this, it made Jira curious enough about the Jedi and their ways that she was often intrigued by the idea, but was unsure if she had the potential. For starters, wasn't she too old? But then again, so were both Anakin and Luke Skywalker, and though she wasn't planning on going down the same path as Anakin (didn't he turn into Darth Vader or something), but what about Luke? she often wondered,

I found out all this information after looking for a Jedi name. Since I didn't like the result of my own name (it said I would become a Dark Mistress of the Sith by the name of Tobbi Wessiri. Umm, I think not, thank you very much) I decided to leave my name out and do a general search, since it gave a bit of a history on the character (just that Jira Elnath was a foolish adventurer from Deyer. Foolish as in always trying to dream up scenarios on how to get herself out of sticky situations, which sounds a little bit like me), even though I've never heard of Deyer before (probably because I haven't read many Star Wars novels, except for the novelizations of The Phantom Menace, and a bit of the prequel to Rogue One, though I can't recall the title at the moment).

I even made a Star Wars character on Doll Divine (I can post a picture if you like), and in my description of Jira, I was describing the character I made. :)

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  22. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    This sounds somewhat............familiar. o_O Kyp Durron....... Interesting.

I like your character. I award you 3 points for your efforts

@Bardan_Jusik [face_batting]

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  23. Force of Light

Jan 5, 2016
    I can change around the character if it sounds too similar to another one, since it was all I could come up with after doing a little research on Deyer. Most of my characters start out like this, but then people encourage me to tweak the character either this way or that so that they become their own character.:)

24. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Its fine, honest, I just as a massive fan of that particular Jedi Master, picked the similarities. ;)

BookExogorth likes this.
  25. Tython Awakening

Oct 12, 2017
    Tag Any Initiate
    @Emperor Ferus @Force of Light

:bluesaber:Can You Fix My Swoop Bike? :greensaber:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You are walking along a road in town on Saridona Prime. The Jedi Order has tasked you with running some errands for supplies. This is a typical task for initiates gaining their bearings. The Jedi Order relies on Initiates to keep the Jedi Temple on Saridona Prime well-stocked.

You are in a group of three Jedi Initiates. Another Initiate with you is a mechanically-inclined Wookie :chewie: from the Bergruufta Clan. Initiates selected for the Bergruufta Clan have chosen for the quality of loyalty. There is another initiate with you as well.

Suddenly, a masked swoop biker rushes past you from out of nowhere! You notice the biker is a little bit out of control. The biker brings their swoop to an abrupt halt off to the right from you. Approaching you, the biker unmasks and requests your assistance.

To complete this Initiate Task, you must write in at least one paragraph the assistance you can provide to the Swoop Biker.

(But don't worry, the swoop biker is not Enfys Nest.;) )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.