main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Halcyon, Horn, Keana case 3 Olympics triathlon

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jun 12, 2023.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Halcyon, Horn, Keana case 3 Olympics triathlon
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: 76 BBY

Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to Lucasfilm and Lucasfilm belongs to Disney.

characters
    Ros Horn, 52, CorSec Major
    Corin Halcyon, 51, Corellian Jedi
    Nejaa Halcyon, 6
    Han Keana, 43, CorSec lieutenant

Single Sentence Shot Put: A story told in a single sentence about your character, family, friendship or couple.

My son Nejaa is celebrating his 6th birthday and you are invited or do you have to finish that case of the Corundel theft?

Kahara and UltramassiveUbersue like this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I am enjoying the various timeframes we're getting focusing on the Horns =D=

3. UltramassiveUbersue

UltramassiveUbersue Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2022
    I love all this crime-fighting family time. :D

Kahara and earlybird-obi-wan like this.
  4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    I like giving background to the Horn, Halcyon and Keana families
    and there is more to i in
    100 Word Sprint: A 100 word drabble about your character, family, friendship or couple using any theme

“We can.” Han Keana smiles. “You came to the birthday of my son Jess. That had us...”

“Solving another case.” Ros Horn said. “Birthdays are events to disturb. Let's go.”

Han Keana hurries to the hangar with Ros and Corin on his heels. “I can pilot the airspeeder to Corin's house in the university district?”

“Objections to that.” Ros states. “Like your father Jaco and your grandfather Jake you are a pittin pup.”

“But we have him, a Corellian Jedi with us. Nothing can go wrong.”

“No Han. I outrank you. Corin has to pilot us.”

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nice tie in to the 'tennis match' in the other thread ;)

Kahara and earlybird-obi-wan like this.
  6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And Nejaa will have a nice birthday in the final part of this triathlon

Prime Time Coverage: Minimum 500 words of action, adventure, or excitement with your chosen character, friendship, family or couple as the star.

“Dad, you brought your colleagues.” Nejaa hurries to his father and turns to the two other men. “They are your CorSec trio.”

“Corin's CorSec trio.” Han shakes hands with Nejaa. “Yes a Horn, a Keana and a Halcyon formed a CorSec team since my grandfather Jake didn't follow in his father's footsteps to become an engineer or like his grandfather Jarin to become a surgeon and Corellian Jedi.”

“Was one of your ancestors a Jedi?” Nejaa holds on to the hand and gets a deep frown.

“Yes Nejaa. Jarin was and although he was a surgeon he helped his colleagues to solve cases like the one we are working on.”

“The Corundel weapons theft.” Nejaa lets go of Han's hand and turns to his father. “This is wizard. Master Yoda taught us to feel and in feeling his hand I know how to save that what has been taken and by who. Can we go to the crime-scene? Yes dad, you have taken me often to one. But now I know how to feel using the Force.”

“I have to get permission from him.” Corin turns to Major Ros Horn.

“Han has been working the case with our investigators. He has touched the remaining objects and maybe.” Ros gets a knowing look in his eyes. “Two Halcyons will make the difference. You are invited to come Nejaa.”

“And who does the piloting this time?” Han hurries to the airspeeder.

“Not the pitin pup.” Corin overtakes Han with ease, takes a jump and settles behind the controls.

“Always this.” Han has taken the passenger-seat next to Corin and turns to Ros and Nejaa who are getting seats in the back. “CorSec has made it a policy to have open airspeeders ready to use for a Halcyon. They are known for reckless flying and jumping down, leaving a Horn or Keana to save the airspeeder.”

“But you are a pitin pup. Dad told me all about you.” Nejaa smiles. “We have Moos in the crèche on Coruscant and he is a naughty pitin pup despite his age of 7. He got the recorder from crèchemaster Rian Solma and I could get it back.”

Corin guides the airspeeder up and contacts dispatch. “HHK heading to Corundel factory.”

'Jedi-business?'

“Sure dispatch. My son has new ideas.”

'Great. Dispatch out.'

Corin flies and lands the airspeeder with ease but Nejaa is the first to leave and heads immediately to the door that is guarded by a droid.

“PX-207 we can pass.”

The droid opens the door and the four men enter with Nejaa in the lead and coming to the storage room for rockets.

“There it is, the object you have touched lieutenant Keana.” Nejaa bends down. “Can I touch it?”

“Sure.” Han sees how Nejaa is hovering his left hand above the hydro-spanner. “We don't know who has taken the crate with assembled rockets but we like to get it back before it is used.”

Nejaa closes his eyes and bends down to have his face almost touching the hydro-spanner. “It is used by a being with big hands and he has left something on it.” He opens his eyes and points at the tiny spot of dark material. “We have to take it to the lab. Satchel Major Horn?”

“Here you go kid. Let me take it.” Ros bends down with an evidence bag in his hands and gets the hydro-spanner without touching it. “More to see Nejaa?”

“No, a visit to your lab will be very exciting. It's my birthday and I like the adventure it brings.”

- - -

“Case solved.” Ros sees the big smile on the face of the lab technician pointing at the picture on his screen. “Barsa Calebo handled the hydro-spanner. He is a known crime-lord and Coronet City police has various cases against him but with no evidence to connect him to a crime-scene they cannot make an arrest. Now they can.”

“Can we go with them?” Nejaa gives an expecting look to his father.

“We could but.” Corin sees the scene on a holo-screen. “There the police is entering his house. We are too late.”

Ros Horn, Han Keana and the two Halcyons watch the holo-screen.

“There is the crate.” Nejaa smiles. “Case solved and Barsa Calebo in shackles. Big ones. He sure has big hands.”

“And now a big birthday-cake and some drinks to celebrate your birthday.” Ros stands up.

“Yes.” Nejaa runs to the restaurant with his father, Han and Ros following him.

FIN

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Very nice conclusion to the triathlon

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and he has to tell a lot coming back to the Jedi-temple.
    Thank you

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.