main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter and The Key of Truth

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MyDearJuliet, Jun 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyDearJuliet

MyDearJuliet Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2008
    IC:Audrina Kaltiz

She no longer had time to talk, Death Eaters grouped around her and she fought as hard as she could. She twisted around and spells flew threw the air. She was sweating, and a tiny bit of blood was coming from the side of her mouth. It bothered her not, she kept fighting. She hit one Death Eater, like muggles hit each other, with their fist. He was taken aback, and she used the chance to stun him-and another Death Eater used that chance to curse her. "SECTUMSEMPRA!"
    She hunched over from the pain. a deep long gash from the top of her shoulder to just past her shoulder blade had appeared and began to bleed heavily. she flung around swearing in Deutsch. "STUPEFY!" but he was gone, all of them were. A Storm began to rage, and the walls and ceiling began to shake. she closed her eyes and looked up to the sky and prayed quickly "halten Sie mich stark mein Gott. Halten Sie dieses sicheres Aurors." she touched the top of her head, then at her collar bone, then to each shoulder. she opened her eyes and saw Chandler. She ran behind him and touched him on the shoulder. "Do you know where they went?" she hoped he could understand her through her thick Deutsch accent.

TAG:Chandler/Aurors

OOC:eek:kay....translations: Deutsch=German
    halten.....Aurors=keep me strong my God. Keep these Aurors safe.

2. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings

"I haven't the faintest clue. But what I do know is that these clouds are unnatural. We'd be wise to seek the sanctuary of hallowed ground, I get a feeling that this dark lord of theirs has mastered weather and shadow manipulation magic." he said, he then noticed the large gash across her back. He thrust his arm in the air. "Apollo!" he shouted. Almost instantly a great burst of flames appeared above him and down soared a brilliantly scarlet and gold plumed bird. "Apollo heal her injuries, Sectumsempra by the looks of it. Audrina if you could lie down for a moment." Chandler said. The phoenix then landed above her wound and dropped a series of seven tears on her wound, healing and sealing it quickly. "Come now I now of a nearby cemetery, not the best place to hide from a dark spell, but it's still hallowed ground, we should be safe their, plus I know it like the back of my hand I now some places where we can hide and snipe out any intruders." Chandler added. He then pointed at a nearby fallen branch. "Portus." he said, the branch turned blue momentarily then reverted to it's original form. "Grab on, it'll take us into my family's mausoleum." he said pointing to the wooden portkey.

TAG: Audrina

3. MyDearJuliet

Apr 3, 2008
    IC:Audrina Kaltiz

The bird healed the gash, and she grabbed the portkey soon after. They ended up in a cemetry.
    "where are we exactly? A cemetery, i know.....but this one seems a little spookier"

TAG:Chandler

4. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Zya
    Aka: The Immortal

Her dark Raven's hair was placed in a tight bun and though many of the dark wizards that had failed had been purged from the order there was more to do. Harry Potter had protected his followers but it had been at a great cost for he now stood before Zya chained. His wand broken and in time he would die. Yet he still held hope, but that would soon change.

Tag: Onslaught

5. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings/Erzebet

"It will keep us safe, safe enough for me to call on some help from my family." he said. He then let out a high frequency shriek, high enough for Audrina not to hear. Soon after the mausoleum he had brought them to wasfilled with vampires. "Brothers, sisters, family form afar, I need your aid. We are the outcasts of our kind, those who do not serve the darkness. Help me now to rescue our charge Harry Potter from the clutches of the Death Eaters." he said pleadingly. They all nodded in agreement.
    "What will we get in return cousin?" called a pale skinned woman nearby.
    "We won't get instantly wiped out by the Dark Lord. Does that satiate your desires Erzebet?" he said looking at her.
    "Yes that suffices." she said.
    "Ok then to battle, oh and I will allow you to feed on the dead Death Eaters if that helps motivate you." he added. That got cheers from every blood sucker in the tomb. "Audrina time to go back. They'll take care of the underlings, we'll take the top notch guys and rescue our leader." he added turning to the no doubt shocked Auror. "But we must go quickly, see you on the battle field." he said, then he and his clan vanished and reappeared on the field and went to work on the enemy forces. Death Eaters falling to vampire thirst and Chandler's spells left and right, soundless in their work and never detected.

TAG: Audrina

6. MyDearJuliet

Apr 3, 2008
    OOC:i'm gonna try to get something up soon. i'm sorry i feel like utter ****. my boyfriend of a year and a half broke up with me and i feel awful. i had to get motivation from my cousin to haul my ass out of the floor....now i gotta get it moving. so sorry.

7. Lord_Lahmien

Lord_Lahmien Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2008
    OOC: Sorry for the delay, I was moving this past weekend.
    IC: Onslaught

Approaching quietly from the shadows, Onslaught smirked to himself as he reached the other dark wizard and the famed Harry Potter. "Zo id iss 'arry Potter", he spat taking in the man chained before him. Turning toward the other wizard, he continued, "I am not impressed."

8. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Zya
    Aka: The Immortal

Looking over at prized treasure Zya heard the words of Onslaught. He was powerful that much was true but he still had much to learn. Unlike Zya he was known for his crimes and feared but Zya had lived longer then any other.

She had discovered the fountain of eternal youth long ago before the days of Merlin. She was born as a princess. Trained in the ways of the sword and in the ways of magic. Had not her brother been born first she would have been ruler of china.

Yet he had died long ago and that claim no longer mattered turning she looked at her fellow wizard. "You should be, he wasn't easy to capture it. Lets not forget he defeated many of our brothers in the last few weeks and if he ever obtains the key before us he will become the unstopple one not the dark lord."

Looking at Harry Potter Zya began speaking the words of the ancients once more. (translated so everyone can understand) "Queen of the shadows, lords of night, seal this creature in the deepest of ice. Twist his blood and give rebirth to your servent." The hissing voicies of dark wizards of the past began to chant with Zya and soon Harry Potter was trapped with in a crystal prision.

"There he will no longer trouble us now. Onslaught I have a job for you, deep in the ministray of magic there is a viel. Retreave the veil and prove yourself worthy of becoming one of the dark lords fingers.

9. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    Moderator's Notice: The GM for this game, MyDearJuliet, will be away from these boards for a long while, until November. I put it out to the players for a replacement GM. This GM would have to be willing to relinquish control of the game to Juliet, should she want it, if and when she returns in November. If there is no-one willing to step up and fulfill this role, I will have no choice but to lock this game. Please discuss and get back to me ASAP.

Thanks!
    -I_H

10. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: I will take over this thread for the continuation of all spellcasting peoples.

IC: Chandler Billings

"Remove the spell you beasts." Chandler said as e and the rest of is clansmen surrounded the Death Eaters. "You are out numbered this time. Erzebet take the left, Steven the right. I'll take the leader." he added, the host of vampires then swarmed over the Death Eaters. Then he jumped right in front of the crystal encased Harry Potter. "Pyros Draconus, Lux Dominus, Rex Dia, Liberat Ultima." he chanted at the prison, the combination of intense heat and light cracking and melting the spell away. "Protego Infinitus." he added erecting a powerful forcefield around him and Harry that only the strongest curses could pierce. "Hang on Harry, you'll be out soon." he added as the spell continued to work on the seal.

TAG: Death Eaters

11. Lord_Lahmien

Lord_Lahmien Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2008
    IC: Onslaught

"The Ministry of Magic?" Onslaught said to himself rubbing his chin. Shadows began to gather about his feet, swirling madly as if to forma twister. "That sounds interesting and what of these annoyances?" He asked turning to the Immortal.

TAG: Immortal

12. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings/Harry Potter

Chandler overheard Onslaught and immediately let out a high shriek, this time making sure it would cause the Death Eaters to fall in agony, and warn his kinsman. They instantly scattered and vanished. "Something tells me it would be best to get out of here sir." Chandler said as the shell around Harry finally broke to the point where his hand was exposed. He then pointed at a nearby stone. "Portus." after glowing blue for a while he picked it up and placed it in Harry's hand making sure to hold on, it quickly transported them both to a secret location somewhere in the American Northeast. Chandler was fine during the transport, however was winded and gasping for air. "Sorry I wasn't fast enough." Chandler said.

"No problem, at least you managed to save, I can't say the same for the others." Harry said still breathing heavily. "Where are we?" Harry asked.

"I'm afraid I can't reveal our location." Chandler said. "To do so may give away our position, god knows what may have followed us." Chandler said looking at the surroundings. "Luckily this place is protected by several a-rank defensive spells and charms, as well as a couple hexes, curses, and jinxes. We should have enough time to plan a counter attack." Chandler added. "But first we rest, I know of a decent place to stay nearby." he continued, he then began walking down a dusty dirt road.

"Thanks, I could definitely use some rest, I'm exhausted after all of that fighting." Harry said stretching. "How far is it?" he added.

"Not far, only a couple miles." Chandler added. "Though I'd rather move quietly so as not to alert anyone to our location." he added still looking around. "I take a note from Mad-Eye, 'Constant Vigilance.'" he finished, they spent the rest of the trip in silence, they eventually arrived at a modest, old camp somewhere in the foothills of the Adirondacks. They rested for the remainder of the day devising plans to defeat the Death Eater menace.

TAG: Onslaught, Immortal

13. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Zya (The Immortal)

In a matter of seconds everything they had worked for was crushed as one of Potters faithful had somehow managed to follow the trail of magic to there current location. Yet the sactuary remained safe that much was sure.

The crystal shards of Potters prison remained on the ground but Zya had expected this. "Onslaught, I want you to leave this moment we must get the veil. Unlike Potter we only need his blood, the Veil is a critical part of our plan. Yet becareful for if you enter it you shall never return. Now GO!!"

With Onslaught leaving Zya picked up one of the shards. The port key that the wizard had made was a crude key at best the ripples of magic remained. "Na Shay" wispered Zya and the air began to bend, twisting showing a place far away. The stream of america had revieled they had arrived in the American Northeast.

With out saying a word the hand of the dark lord called out to that dark place awakening the bodies that could not release there hatred. The bodies of the dead would take Potter or at lest slow him down.

Tag: All

14. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings/Harry Potter

"So your plan is to unite the nations of the world against this single threat?" Harry asked Chandler at the small rustic camp. "Won't that be difficult?" he added raising an eyebrow.

"Not at all I have connections to the leading factions in the top countries, I have very strong bonds in China, Japan, Russia, Britain obviously, the U.S., Egypt, Greece, Italy. I have very powerful allies who have mastered magic far more ancient than that the Death Eaters are using. I myself have been dabbling in something that may very well grant us a distinct advantage in this war." Chandler added, he referred to a seven part summoning spell that had the ability to conjure seven very potent entities.

"We may need that sooner than later.' Harry said, Chandler now noticed a high-pitched whirring sound, that of a sneak-o-scope. "We're going to have company." Harry added after removing the rapidly spinning crystalline top.

"I can't use that ritual yet. I must first get earth from Greece, fire from Hawaii, water from China, air from Egypt, moonlight from Chile, sunlight from Japan, and starlight from Turkey." Chandler added. "If I were to try the ritual with out them I would surely die, and the enemy would gain control of them." Chandler added. We'd best leave and start getting these if we want survival." he added urgently. He then prepared to apparate, meet me in Cairo." he added with a wink, he and Harry then leapt over 'the pond' and within view of the Great Pyramid of Khufu. "Now for the Egyptian air." he added, he then produced a small vial and threw it into the air, it spun rapidly and the bottommost centimeter turned a soft bluish gray, the eye of Ra marking it. "One down, six to go." he said to Harry. "But we'll rest here for now, I know an old tomb that will protect us." he added, he then walked calmly toward the deserts, entering the remains of the tombs of the old kingdom.

TAG: All

15. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    OOC: Due to recent events I will no Longer be ABLE TO GM/O-GM THIS GAME SORRY EVERYONE

16. MyDearJuliet

Apr 3, 2008
    OOC:ALLLLLLLRIGHHHHHTYYYY..........i am back. Yay. i am either going to ressurrect this game or start a new one that is either HP or some sort of vampire thing. PM me with any ideas or anything. gotta get stuff in order. thanks guys.

much love,
    Audrie

17. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    OOC: Awesome! I to was on hiatus I am totally ready for a new Harry Potter story! :)

18. MyDearJuliet

Apr 3, 2008
    OOC:hmm....do u have yahoo! messenger? i'm thinking of getting all of u on there and seeing what we can come up with

19. windu4

May 15, 2008
    No I have msn though and msn messenger can im with yahoo to my knowledge.

20. MyDearJuliet

Apr 3, 2008
    hmmmm. i'm thinking of getting together a bunch of my favorite role players and trying to get them all to help come up with an idea. i know alot of good role players and i wanna make one big huge awesome rp. i have all the messengers

21. windu4

May 15, 2008
    A big awesome Harry Potter RP?

22. MyDearJuliet

Apr 3, 2008
  23. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    So long as I'm still in it all will be well.

24. MyDearJuliet

Apr 3, 2008
    haha. you will. you're one of my good rpers. i am thinking of getting together my favorite roleplayers over time and trying to make a good one or two roleplays. did any of u ever participate in my star wars one?

25. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    Which was that again? I forgot, I may have but I can't remember the name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.