main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Bad Batch How many seasons?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Apr 28, 2021.

?

How many seasons

1. 1

2.5%
  2. 2

20.0%
  3. 3

30.0%
  4. 4

40.0%
  5. 5

2.5%
  6. 6+

5.0%
  1. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I’m gonna say 13 seasons. 14 just seems a bit much. End it on a high note! 13 is perfect!

2. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    13 is a good number is how old they are at the beginning of Bad Batch.;)

3. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I wonder if this will be the last clone centric show or where we see clones. Clone wars, Bad Batch and Rebels have dealt with the clones. And if this will be the last one, I hope they get to tell as mutch of the clones stories as they can, even if that means 7 Seasons like Clone Wars. We will say goodbye to many clones in this show.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2023
  4. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    One can only hope. They're already played out, IMO.

5. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    yeah, and i hope they gives this as many season's as they need to tell the clones story in this era. wether it be 4-7 seasons. trough 3-7 years in the timeline. Only other times we might see them will be in Ahsoka or Kenobi season 2 with Rex and Cody in live action played by Tem.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2023
  6. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    The Clone Wars didn’t end because we ran out of clones.

7. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    No because we ran to the end of the Clone Wars and ROTS. And Rebels ended because it was closing in on both Rogue One and ANH. The Bad Batch dosent have any event or movie it needs to tie itself to. It could last until Fallen Order or beyond but before Solo and Kenobi. This is where the clones are the main characters as opposed to Jedi in the other two shows.

8. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    I was just stupidly referencing the “The Stone Age didn’t end because we ran out of stones” quote. It meant nothing and I’m sorry.

9. Lord-Skywalker

Lord-Skywalker Hangman Host/18X Wacky Wed Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Jul 8, 2002
    My preference would be 2 seasons and a continuation of Omega’s story in live action.

10. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    a new age comes and go but the people continnue.

Nah 2 seasons are too short for this type of animated story, Resistance is not as well known because it was soo short. Clone wars and Rebels got so mutch better with seasons they had. animation is good ofr long time storytelling while live action for short stories.

11. Lord-Skywalker

Lord-Skywalker Hangman Host/18X Wacky Wed Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Jul 8, 2002
    Quality over quantity. Hopefully the remaining 14 episodes offer more.

Sarge likes this.
  12. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Clone Wars and Rebels was Quality in all its seasons and so has the Bad Batch been. first season is always more small scale and season 2 begins to open up the galaxy and explore more. With all the live action shows and seasons, animation should get all the seasons it can get.

13. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    I think Resistance was better than Bad Batch. Sue me.

14. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I will gotta call my lawyer.:p

But in i hope they get all the seasons they need to tell the story. Both Clone wars and Rebels was cut short. Clone wars was cancelled and got one season to finnish it, Rebels was shortened.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2023
  15. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    25 seasons!

cwustudent likes this.
  16. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    With season 2 ending in few weeks. Season 3 is likely to come and maybe a season 4. Like Rebels.

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    They have a lot to wrap up if season 2 is it

18. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Yes and it was the same with Rebels. I think like Rebels we start beginning of new chapter as the Clone rebellion is about to start.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2023
    Darth Dnej likes this.
  19. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    tough to say S1-2 barely cover much post III of the 19 years,

makes me think the story might end earlier in timeline.

I predict all the Bad Batch will die and only Omega will stick around by the end. How long would they need to tell the story? Would like at least 4-5 seasons.

and then they need to make a 3rd and final Clone Animated TV Show with a Kix during the ST era. We would then have a clone story for each trilogy era, one for PT, one for OT and one for ST.

Fredrik Vallestrand likes this.
  20. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Kix as the final clone yess, but i also would love a show with the original, Jango Fett between TPM and ATOC maybe even before.

starocean90 likes this.
  21. Darth Dnej

Darth Dnej Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2013
    3 Seasons seems almost like a given at this point, but I think there will be 4.

22. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    Kix the final clone gonna be depressing show given that he is the last ever of his kind. This more sad that any Last Jedi as the Jedi can always start from scratch.

Jango Fett is one I want to see a deeper dive, seeing his mentor, fighting Mandalorian Wars, him and Bane relationship, attained best Bounty Hunter title etc.

23. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Don't forget his friendship with pirate king Hondo and close relatioships with Aurra Sing. They could do stories of him from young man up to just right before ATOC. 20 years of gold to explore.

and Kix during and after ST triogy can be him and his own crew just hopping around the galaxy like Bad Batch. Maybe Kix meets up with older versions of both Boba Fett and Omega Fett.

I think Bad Batch will have 4 seasons maybe a fifth if they want to.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2023
    starocean90 likes this.
  24. Watcherwithin

Watcherwithin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2017
    I have a theory that the Bad Batch might end with the Omega and the clones using her pure DNA and taking control of their reproduction, establishing a clone home planet like the early drafts for TESB with Lando as a clone. Then Kix’s story could end with him finding this planet and learning he’s not the last clone

25. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Intresting thought, I love if Kix gets a happy ending with his clone family. Maybe some clones still around.

starocean90 likes this.