main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Bad Batch How many seasons?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Apr 28, 2021.

?

How many seasons

1. 1

2.5%
  2. 2

20.0%
  3. 3

30.0%
  4. 4

40.0%
  5. 5

2.5%
  6. 6+

5.0%
  1. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    could make sense isn't that why she was valuable because the Jango dna to clone was becoming less and less usable.

so its already a plot point in the show.

2. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jedi Master Frizzy Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Its Omega and Boba Fett that is key to make more clones. Maybe plotline at end of Season 2 and future seasons.

starocean90 likes this.
  3. Force Nexus

Force Nexus Jedi Master star 3

Jun 22, 2022
    Do you mean reproduce via a tube, only they control the process? Or do you mean Blade Runner 2049, where the replicants learned they can produce children on their own, just like humans? If the latter, I don't think that's something they are willing to explore.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2023
  4. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jan 15, 2018
    I think they might towards the end of the show. Im sure there are few been fathered by clones.

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I think 3 or 4 is the most likely. I would prefer more time skips. See how most of the empire era plays out up until a few years before rebels. If I recall that started 5 BBY so ending a year or two before that would be best.

6. Jedi Master Frizzy

Jan 15, 2018
    Bad Batch could go the clone wars thing and make all the seasons cover just two to three years.

7. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Let it die. Kill it if you have to.

8. Force Nexus

Force Nexus Jedi Master star 3

Jun 22, 2022
    We don't even know if the clones are sterile or not. We know that Cut Lawquane's children are not his own, but rather from Suu's previous marriage. I don't think we've seen clones having their own biological children in canon, and I don't think it has ever been addressed. It is certainly an interesting topic, but I don't think an animated show will address this, as much as I'd like this. It is something that should be addressed, though, much like rapid aging and the implications of it - which also has been largely ignored in the canonical material. Republic Commando novels were the only ones that addressed those things in depth, IIRC. Unfortunately, George Lucas ignored those themes entirely and left those questions unasnwered, and we only have the interpretation of Karen Traviss, and I doubt we're gonna have that explored in canon.

9. Master Jedi Fixxxer

Master Jedi Fixxxer Force Ghost star 5

Oct 20, 2018
    I responded with 4, but I am hoping for 8.

Watcherwithin likes this.
  10. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I was scrolling looking for a specific thread and found this one. The average is 3 seasons lol. Guess the wisdom of the crowd is correct