main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC "I am alive."

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mordtat, Apr 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    I should thank you JediRiff. If it was not for you I would not have lost my control. From this day forward I will enjoy expressing my true views upon this board. I do not hate you JediRiff, I admire you for your ability to live. How could one such as yourself last for so long?

Amazing, truly amazing how such simpletons can live and coexist with more advanced people. I say we should reinstate slavery. Slaves should be the ones with limited vision and views that are wrong to those that are better. Lod-reh you have another, one without a soul that will back you. May those that are below us stay there.

You are in need of a Vice President am I correct?

2. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    I think I see what's happened here...so horrible, so cruel, to do this. I wonder if it's Riff's fault Mordtat is here? And what is to be expected? I don't know, but I am an Enforcer, sworn to defend myself and...me and I.

3. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    So let me get this straight, in your perfect world, all simpletons would be slaves and you're offering yourself up for slavery to Lod-reh. Wow, talk about self-loathing.

Oh, and why is it Riff's fault that you lack self-control?

4. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    How is working along side someone who is on the same wave length as you are, a form of slavery? It is not slavery when one wishes to be where they are and enjoys doing what they are currently involved with.

So those that are slaves are there because they do not want to be there and are forced to do things for others. However, some may get off on this idea and enjoy it. These types of people are better off in this situation so they are most likely not to hurt anyone else that is above them.

Entropy you are a Master at twisting words but I will be able to defend myself from your pathetic attempts at all times. In other words, have you anything else you would care to say?

As for Riff, just say he has helped shed my delusions. I am tired of trying to be the rational one. I am tired of trying to look out for everyone and do what should be the best course of action. I much rather do what will work now and enforce the decisions I make.

Would it make you happier if I did this alone? Probably not, but you know what they say...

"Two heads are better than one."

5. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    My friend, your ego is blinding you from the truth. Do you not notice who it is that pumps you up on our vast subjects we conversate upon, and quickly steps back out of the scene to watch your temper escalate? /sigh I cannot take that credit, Mordtat. Open your eyes, if you can, and perhaps you shall see that of which I speak.....

6. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    When I open my eyes I see.....

I see a red door and I want it painted black
    No colors anymore I want them to turn black
    I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
    I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
    I see a line of cars and they're all painted black
    With flowers and my love both never to come back
    I see people turn their heads and quickly look away
    Like a new born baby it just happens ev'ry day
    I look inside myself and see my heart is black
    I see my red door and it has been painted black
    Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
    It's not easy facin' up when your whole world is black

No more will my green sea go turn a deeper blue
    I could not foresee this thing happening to you
    If I look hard enough into the settin' sun
    My love will laugh with me before the mornin' comes

I see a red door and I want it painted black
    No colors anymore I want them to turn black
    I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
    I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
    Hmm, hmm, hmm,...
    I wanna see it painted, painted black
    Black as night, black as coal
    I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky
    I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black
    Yeah!

7. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    I think school has finally broken the man. ;)

8. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    I'm not twisting anything. I'm just offering another perspective. Oh, and asking for clearification.

As for sheding delusions, it seems like you've gained more than you lost. But hey, if it makes you happy....

9. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    /silence

Snap! What happened? Entropy just happened! :D

10. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    The shroud of the Dark Side is falling on the Eastern Rim. Man its getting hostile in here. Episode III must be getting closer. :D

11. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Geez, Entropy, can't we be civil? Don't make me break out my Tranquilizer collection. I do all the self-loathing I want to, and if that makes ME happy, then more power to me, right? Man, what in the Holy Hell has gotten into everyone's Kool-Aid today?

I'm bringing picture books to the game Saturday.

12. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Bah, Shindo.... its simple. Its a silly "divide and conquer" technique. But its sooooo obvious! :D

13. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    But Doctor Jones....

I am only trying to do what you said, I am trying to open up and tell you what I really think.

*snif*

14. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    And that is the first step to recovery. Once we know how you really think, we can start fixing what is wrong with it. Here's an example:

"'How can I help it?' he blubbered. 'How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four.' "Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane." - 1984 (George Orwell)

15. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    1984 may not be the best source for convincing one that sanity exist... "I've heard about it, read about it, never actually witnessed it..."

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

16. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    We are all delusions, Buddha if you asked would tell you. Practice and accept the four noble truths. Then follow the eightfold path. Nirvana can be yours through meditation and dedication.....

Come join the selfless, be not an image and become your own God, never will you be reborn again.

I scare myself sometimes.... Sheesh

17. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Quoteth Monty Python...

"You're a loony!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.