main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga I Am - Diary of a Clonetrooper (Updated 12/17/09 *Complete*)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Takianna, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    Thanks for reading. I appreciate the feedback!

2. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Thanks for reading. I don't know that I've been called insightful, but I like it!

3. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Thank you! Hope you keep reading!

4. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Maybe we shouldn't ask questions we don't want answered. Thanks for reading.

5. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    I'm going on the premise that even bacta couldn't make your arms reattach. Maybe it wasn't as quite developed at this point. Thanks for reading!

6. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Always thinking of Fi when I wrote this. I know it's question those guys asked themselves alot. Thanks for reading!

7. jazjediundercover

jazjediundercover Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2008
    I sometimes dream about clones I've seen taken away. Maybe the dreams are about me. We all have the same face. Where are they now?

You've really made them people. It's so good, I've read so many stories where they aren't. But they are, and they do have feelings. Great writing! =D=

8. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Thank you. I think some writers forget that they are actually cloned from a person and they have those human feelings. Thanks for reading!

9. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Entry 9

E'Chin is gone. He didn't die the battle death he had always said he wished for either. I was holding him. We were pulling away from a ground assault gone terribly wrong and he died there in the LAATI.

I removed his helmet to get a good look at him after he had gone. It was like staring into a mirror which wouldn't stare back. I've never gotten the creeps in that way before. I can't imagine what medics have to go through all the time.

E'Chin was shot straight on in the chest. His armor was a mass of blood, shattered plastoid and tissue. You couldn't tell which was which. I think I will carry the picture of him laying there dead to my grave. I'm sure it won't be long to carry it. So many people are killed around me daily, I just don't know when my time will come.

I saw my whole group from Kamino die, but it wasn't like this. I was there standing next to E'Chin and I saw the shot fired from a Super Battle Droid. I could have pushed him aside, stepped in front. I could've done something. I just stood there and watched him be killed.

Tonight I sat on the bunk I share with the now two other members of my group and sobbed. I know I shouldn't have. I know I should be stronger. I was trained for this, but something about today seems worse. I'm lost. Lost in a sea of me.

10. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Tonight I sat on the bunk I share with the now two other members of my group and sobbed. I know I shouldn't have. I know I should be stronger. I was trained for this, but something about today seems worse. I'm lost. Lost in a sea of me.

That text hit me very deep in the bones. Clones are beings with feelings, worries and a soul. I wish many in the New Republic would see it that way.

11. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    They are not the machines that many people think they are and I think that is what is starting to attract me to the clones. They really are people who are just like us, but they can really use a weapon. Thanks for reading!

12. jazjediundercover

jazjediundercover Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2008
    I removed his helmet to get a good look at him after he had gone. It was like staring into a mirror which wouldn't stare back. I've never gotten the creeps in that way before. I can't imagine what medics have to go through all the time.

One clone would litrally blur into another for the field medics. Poor guy. You have to wonder how being a number affected them.

13. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Tonight I sat on the bunk I share with the now two other members of my group and sobbed. I know I shouldn't have. I know I should be stronger.

Gah! I so understand. But to cite somebody I really respect for his prowess in such matters: "If you don't crack sometimes, how do you know, how far you can go?"

Or maybe Madonna: "It takes more strength to cry, admit defeat"

Or maybe both.[face_thinking]
    [:D]

I was trained for this, but something about today seems worse. I'm lost. Lost in a sea of me.
    [:D]

14. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    No one wants to be a number, I agree. Thanks for reading.

15. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Tough to be lost! They are really pushing themselves so hard. I know that there are many who just couldn't take the emotional heat! Thanks for reading!

16. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004

Very powerful writing! =D=

17. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Thank you!

18. Corellian_Ale

Corellian_Ale Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 3, 2008

I removed his helmet to get a good look at him after he had gone. It was like staring into a mirror which wouldn't stare back.

*sigh* Very poignant.

=D=

19. CT-770492A3

CT-770492A3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 27, 2009
    Somehow, these entries keep getting more and more profound...

I could have pushed him aside, stepped in front. I could've done something. I just stood there and watched him be killed.

Perhaps the most dangerous action is inaction.
    (Though in this case it just sounds like guilt over something out of his control.)

I think I forgot to mention this before - if you have a PM list, please add me to it.

20. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Thank you! I will add you to the PM list!

21. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Thank you. I think it would be hard to look at yourself dead.

22. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Entry 10

I've been referred to the medical ward due to my emotional state since E'Chin's death. My mind is failing and I can't stop it. Today they are running a few tests to see what could be wrong. So far, there has been no sign from the medical droids that there is anything wrong with me physically.

I could tell them what is wrong with me. I'm sick. I'm tired of fighting. I don't even know what I'm really fighting for. Is the Republic any better than the Seps? I mean will I have rights and privileges under Republic rule that I won't have under the Seps? I don't think I'll ever get rights. In fact, I'm sure of it.

My head hurts from all the thinking. Maybe the rapid aging process has made my brain about to explode. I just don't know anymore. Hopefully these tests will be over soon and I can go back to doing what I do best even though it is what makes me feel this sick, being a merciless face in the crowd.

23. Corellian_Ale

Corellian_Ale Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 3, 2008
    =D= Amazing update!

24. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    This up-date proves that also the ´perfect clones´ of Jango Fett can be as traumatized as any normal human being. They suffer from their experiences of this dreadful war like anybody else: loss of family members and friends, tough combat situations and so much destruction...

25. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    War is hell and the clones are not immune just because Jango was a Mandalorian. Thanks for reading!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.