main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC I got yer 2000th post right here! YEAH! GRRRR :)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Oct 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    okie dokie, I almost went berserk on the title there. :) But anyways, this will be post number TWO THOUSAND!

Way to go, Eastern Rim Outlanders! We are getting bigger and better all the time. My hats off to you guys who have already made so much possible, and made it so much fun!

Here is to another 2000 posts!

2. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Excellent!!

3. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    /agree WTG gang!

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

4. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Its all because of the blue milk, I'm telling ya! :)

5. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Hopefully my blue lekku and I will always be around to contribute.

Speaking of which, I made my lekku out of fabric (which is fine for Halloween), but does anybody know what I could make another set out of to look more realistic?

6. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Raid Lucasfilm archives????

try tinfoil & blue crayon???

Oh, and JediRiff, hats off means the lice is flying.... (if your bathing habits are acurately depicted in another post)

Oh, the WAMPA thread is what pushed the board over the mark.....

Love them Wampas...

7. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Lodreh, Riff, and I have had a similar discussion before (about Jaba's skin). Liquid latex or an old waterbed liner might work.

8. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yep, Entropy beat me to it. Ditto that.

9. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    Hmmm, does anybody know where I could aquire such things????

10. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    the "Liquid Laytex & Old Liner Mart"

11. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Liquid latex can be purchased at most costume shops or make-up and FX shops. Considering where you live, your best bet would probably be to shop on-line.

As for old waterbed liners, your guess is as good as mine. You might want to check out a "Carolina Bargain Trader" or some other used auto publication. They usually have a miscellaneous section where you can find all kinds of odd things for sale.

12. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    They have a halloween shop in the Crabtree Mall in Raleigh, although this might be too late for the party tomorrow. They could very possibly have what you need, though, for the costume for later appearances.

13. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    I think that costume shop is seasonal. You might want to ask the Raleigh folks if they know of any that are permanent. I think there's one in the Cary Town Center. And there used to be one on Hillsboro Street, but I think they closed or moved to north Raleigh.

14. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    Oh, no I'm fine with what I've got for the party, and I want to use it at least once, since I spent so long on it. I was meaning for future cons and fan films.

15. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Speaking of which, Lodreh has a TON of work to do, Episode III is getting closer by the day. IF he still plans to do the costume he was discussing with Entropy and myself.

16. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    and what costume would that be?

17. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Err, it's a surprise :D. No really it is... quiet Riff and Entropy I have been lenient so far but don't push me buddy...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

18. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Riff I was looking at the numbers... you know in all probability we should over take Charlotte by the end of the year... Watch out Raleigh you'll soon share their fate... MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*cough* *cough* Blasted Death Sticks

Anyway that is impressive for what... a one and half year old organization? Most impressive I dare say...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

19. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yeah, we just like to say alot about a bunch of nothing. :D

20. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Charlotte has fallen... the rest of the South East will fall in this order Muhahahaha...

Daytona Beach, FL - Daytona Beachtroopers
    Atlanta, GA - Hothlanta Rebels
    Raleigh, NC - Triangle Trade Federation
    Memphis, TN - Suspicious Mind Trick
    Orlando, FL - Orlando System
    Nashville, TN - Nashville After Darth

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

21. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Wow, I just went back and noticed that this board became active 7/2/02; therefore, this chapter is not quite one and a half years old. And those few boards ahead of us have been established for a long time. Again, Way to Go Eastern Rim!

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

22. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Quit flaunting, you blue milker. :)

But.... we are coming. Muwahahahahaha....
    The Emperor is... whoa! There I go again! /sigh

And you put Mandys group on that list.... better watch out, she may come and bonk you over the head profusely until much pain ensues. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.