main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST I Have A Bad Feeling About This - The "Haters" Sanctuary

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Pro Scoundrel , Dec 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Lol, didn't you read the novel? Kylo was against using starkiller. He totally wasn't okay with it. And he didn't think the troopers would ACTUALLY shoot the villagers. And he didn't kill Lor SAN Teka, he just smacked him with a popsicle. It wasn't actually his lightsaber. He could just tell Lor wanted a nice delicious treat UwU

2. cappoe

cappoe Jedi Master star 3

Jan 12, 2018
    The funniest thing to read is how people think critics hating it means fans will love it. No because majority of fans whether in denial or acceptance of the leaks have outright hated the leaks. No amount of cluster space battles will erase a absolutely terrible story. Fans will rip it to shreds even worse then critics.

3. Dr_Cthulhu

Dr_Cthulhu Jedi Master star 2

Dec 29, 2015
    Disheartening. Kathleen Kennedy needs to GO.

4. qui-gon-chan

qui-gon-chan Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 5, 2018
    So Luke and Leia were Rey's parents all along. It makes sense.

5. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Oh I'm sure there will be some people who still love it anyways. I don't really get it personally, but there will still be those people.

6. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000

7. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    She's far from being the only one.

8. La Calavera

La Calavera Force Ghost star 4

Sep 2, 2015
    LMAO Charles Soule went full on #KyloDidNothingWrong.

Are we still supposed to treat this all as belonging to the same canon? Because now we have this awkward situation. Luke thought about murdering his own nephew who did nothing wrong and did not kill the students. Then he told his parents a lie. Then tried to mock him in Crait.

Aren’t you just happy that Disney bought Star Wars and Lucas is no longer in charge? Admit it that you’re happy. Just admit it. [face_batting]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
  9. DarkGingerJedi

DarkGingerJedi Chosen One star 7

Nov 21, 2012
    Is that Luke and Leia ghost pic for real? That’s real?!? That’s from the actual movie and not fan art?

Smh....

10. Shamear

Shamear Jedi Master star 1

Feb 9, 2014
    Is it just the image or are they actually missing the blue hue?

El Jedi Colombiano likes this.
  11. El Jedi Colombiano

El Jedi Colombiano Chosen One star 6

Jun 24, 2013
    I do agree with several of you guys that the person primarily to blame for the state of Star Wars is Bob Iger, not Kathleen Kennedy. We have to remember, George brought in KK because she was someone who could follow his initiative while running the company and producing films. She was in charge of getting the movies to the screen, of having them not go over budget, etc. She was not there to make creative decisions.

It was the arrogant fool of Iger who thought he knew better than George and decided not to use his stories, because he perceived that most fans hated his latter films ( a profound error of judgement and one that shows they never bothered to actually study the fanbase). HE is the one who put in the timetable to release these movies as fast as possible. Of course KK isn’t blameless because she put people in charge of the Story Group who did not understand Star Wars and also did not put a replacement plan after GL left, but all of this started because of Iger.

12. vini

vini Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 30, 2018
    Some friends just got out of the cinema and are full of rage. It seems even worse during the death star fight Rey gets weakened and sinks to her knees. Kylo then takes his chance, gets into position to strike her down. Then Leia makes contact with Kylo and dies in the effort and Rey takes her chance and stabs him. She is immediately remorseful and feels sorry for what she has done and heals him. Apparently, before Rey tried to talk him into going to Leia, but he says he can't and now that Leia is dead Rey grasps that he never will see Leia since she is dead.

There is some other scene, where Rey asks Kylo for help and he changes his clothes in front of her. My friend says he sheds some kind of Gap sweater and throws it in front of her. She lost it at this part and had to laugh. It was basically like:

Rey: I need your help or everybody dies
    Ben: Okay but let me change first

More to come, she first has to get home, she was in such rage that she could not leave the cinema. She was a Kylo fan and said nobody is going to pay to watch this sh... twice.

EDIT; The number of ... Rey gives after Ben dies is under absolute zero. She’s literally smiling 5 seconds later. I think she has brain damage, that explains the kiss.

Finn was basically giving her heart eyes for two hours.

13. DarkGingerJedi

DarkGingerJedi Chosen One star 7

Nov 21, 2012
    I cannot wait for the Ken Burns 10-part documentary series about Star Wars during the ST period.

Should be as good as his civil war and wild west ones...

14. Talos of Atmora

Talos of Atmora Force Ghost star 5

Jul 3, 2016
    [​IMG]

15. Deliveranze

Deliveranze Force Ghost star 6

Nov 28, 2015
    The Reylo kiss leaked. Yeah that's not a "appreciation" kiss. That's straight up "I love you"

16. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    This works better as the ultimate victory of the Palpatine saga. He has cuckoos his granddaughter as the next Skywalker [face_dunno]

17. Gerak

Gerak Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 23, 2019
    Because breaking a character and setting in order to brute force an unearned and unneeded redemption is how Disney Wars and the Kathleen Kennedy’s story group handles all of their dramatic beats! Just look at what they did to my boi Agent Kallus

18. Harbour

Harbour Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 15, 2015
    You are the monster!!!!

Two movies of Kylo trying to kill Rey.

Leaked kiss picture.

unicorn, Shadao, Deliveranze and 6 others like this.
  19. Darth Wardawg

Darth Wardawg Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 12, 2018
    The fault starts and ends with both Bob Iger and Kathleen Kennedy. Both of those idiots thought they knew how to make a Star Wars trilogy better than George Freakin Lucas. And here we are. Now both Johnson and JJ also are to blame, as both made silly decisions, but the buck stops with the big two.

Yep. This right here. I hope this thing bombs. I know it's not gonna do Solo numbers, but I am praying the drop from week 1 to week 2 is catastrophic. It will serve them right.
    Rian Johnson and JJ Abrams, when it comes to Star Wars, know nothing. Johnson's arrogance is that he really does think he is clever. His film didn't challenge jack and subverted nothing except the student teacher relationship. The rest of it is just a dithering mess of dead end plots and disregard for any of the rules of the Star Wars universe mixed in with hamfisted commentary on modern day "issues" which will make that POS feel dated. He needs to move on and stay away from Star Wars in the future.

20. vini

vini Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 30, 2018
    Please if you must the infamous kiss pic, please post it in a spoiler tag. I plan on never seeing this ****, I cannot stomach seeing it.

My friend: 'In all seriousness, the power to bring back the dead is the worst idea they could possibly have. Also, don't go in there expecting answers, there are none. Nothing is ever explained.' Hux gets shot by an arrow and he has the best lines, everything he says is gold.

EDIT:
    They apparently make Rey super grateful for Kylo's resurrection power that saves her: 'They literally did this so Rey can be grateful to Kylo & kiss him i'm... like they really had no reason to kill off Rey beside that one'.

She thinks that they added the kiss in reshoots, since it makes no sense how happy she acted after his death.

+
    'Poe is *very* grumpy. There is a light fight between Rey and Poe at the start (heated discussion not fists) and when she sees Finn they hug'

21. Paro

Paro Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 11, 2017
    Just watched Palpatine's death in the Star Wars Leaks reddit.

People here are right. Watching is different than reading. It's far, far worse.

22. TheDutchman

TheDutchman Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2015
    This right here......there's gonna be general consensus across the board here, methinks. Critics low scores......fans low scores and many rants......GA apathy

And that my friends.....is how you get a Matrix Revolutions level box office drop.

I know that its not the right thread.....but I'd say more than a 50% chance this movie makes less than a billion WW.

23. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    I've been cry laughing for ten minutes at how awful it is. The image of palpatine screaming at the top of his lungs as he kills himself is utterly hysterical. Like bruh... just stop shooting the lightning. And the Iron Man knock off quote too! I just can't XD

24. Talos of Atmora

Talos of Atmora Force Ghost star 5

Jul 3, 2016
    So not only did Rey and Kylo start smackin' lips but Rey's the one to kill Palpatine...Rey...saying "I'm all the Jedi" at the end...because of course. It's like all the bullcrap I was flippantly mentioning as a joke two years ago is now becoming morbid reality.

25. UK Sullustian

UK Sullustian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 1998
    Oh gosh I watched the reddit clips. Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh. It really is bad.

If they had done the ending of ROTJ like that, it would have sucked. Good work Sequel people!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.