main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

IF Rose Tico was in other movies

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by JMaster Luke, Apr 9, 2019.

1. JMaster Luke

JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    So I was thinking some time ago if you take Rose line of 'this is how we are going to win, not fighting what we hate, but saving the ones we love' and apply it to other movies what would happen?

Well this was made for fun, but here is an example of my most recent video. I put Rose in Return of the Jedi as Vader is about to kill the Emperor (someone he hates at this point) and I have her stop Vader. What will be the result? haha

I hope you enjoy it. If you do i'll keep you guys updated when newer ones come out. My next one will be Rose stopping the T-800 terminator from killing himself and then after that i'm thinking of having her stop Goku from trying to kill Cell in Dragon Ball Z.

2. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    Lol, I like Palpatine's backwards walking up the stairs to get back on his throne for the next shot.

3. JMaster Luke

JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    Haha yea i wanted to habe a transition to show him going up but thats only shot i could use. Looks like hes moonwalking up it haha

4. Lowly Gungan

Lowly Gungan Jedi Padawan star 1

Aug 11, 2022
    That is a good point.