main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Introductions --- with a twist...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TragicLad, Apr 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TragicLad

TragicLad Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    This is a different take on the introduction threads stolen from the Chicago forum who stole it from the Indy forum who stole it from the Minnesota forum who had stolen it from somewhere else.

Basicly, each person who posts has to say one thing they know about the person who previously posted. You can post to the thread as often as you like, but no posting things about yourself and try to stick to things that are true and nothing of a libel nature ;)

So who's going to start off?

2. Subject Zero

Subject Zero Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2000
    Tragic story, chef fall into spring where frying pan drown. Now whoever fall into spring become frying pan.

:)

SZ

3. Cristalia

Cristalia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2000
    Subject Zero + lightsaber = potential sexual assault and/or mammicide. ;)

Need I say more?

Cris~

4. TragicLad

Nov 29, 2000
    Cristalia is currently seeing Sandwich Boy, can draw blood with inflatible hello kitty hammers, and is not -despite what some believe ;) - named Cristalia.

5. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Tragic Lad is currently seeing THEREALSHMII, can have blood drawn with hello kitty hammers, and is - despite what some believe - named Tragic Lad, at least by us.

6. Jedi_Sheridan

Jedi_Sheridan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2001
    The Grand Poobah...someone who may have wacthed too many episodes of the Flinstones...lol...jk

seriously TGP is one of the leaders of this board as well as one of the memebers of the line that waited for EP1...if I am not mistaken

7. td741

td741 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2000
    Jedi_Sheridan appears to be one of the new members on the board... He's been recently accepted in Film Studies at Carleton so that means that he's going to be joining the Ottawa group. *NYAH NYAH*

8. avatar

May 27, 1999
    td_741 is liable to go nuts buying cd's, dvd's and vcd's. In fact, "nuts" might be a gross understatement...

(and Jedi_Sheridan isn't going to Ottawa anymore, I don't think...."luckily" apparently. ;))

9. Jedi_Sheridan

Feb 7, 2001
    NO NEED TO POST ABOUT ME AGAIN

YEs it is true...I have been accepted to Niagara which is much closer to home....This is my school of choice..

10. SLam

SLam Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 1999
    JS... you broke the flow!!!! :eek:

eee-hee-hee-hee.... o.k. I'll talk about AV.

Hmmm.... Av is an evil Jedi that barely talks. :p ...all right.... Av is a great friend of mine, and girlfriend to TD741.

I could go on, but we have equal amounts of blackmail material on each other.

11. TragicLad

Nov 29, 2000
    Argh -- no breaking the flow. Comments are fine but you gotta say something about the poster before you.

SLam lives in a building with no fourth floor, has a television that many a man would kill for, and a really cool collection of pop cans.

12. Jedi_Sheridan

Feb 7, 2001
    i apologize about this...I meant to inform not disturb

Trgic is the fan who created this thread and is another origianl memeber.

13. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    Sheridan has gotten an impressive number of posts in a short time.

14. krax_13

krax_13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 13, 2001
    JediWarrior, a fellow O-ttawan and one of the younger members of this group as he seems fond of reminding us :)

-Joseph

15. td741

td741 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2000
    Krax goes to Carleton U here in Ottawa but originates from Toronto.

He's the Grand Poobah's friend, and apparently get's his ear licked during one of the original line photos? :p

As for Slam, yes, I have blackmail photos!! MWAHAHAHAHAHahaha...

16. JediWarrior

Jun 7, 2000
    741, has an *amazing* collection of armour, but refuses to share in a display of typical capitalist fashion :p

17. EchoBase

EchoBase Jedi Master star 3

Sep 13, 2000
    Jediwarrior has been proposed to three times on the JC, but only once on Jedi Net which proves something...but I don't know what.

18. TragicLad

Nov 29, 2000
    EchoBase apparently lives at Yonge and Eglinton. Right under our noses the whole time, and yet we haven't had him out to an event yet. Maybe that will change come the 5th?

19. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Comin' up soon is Tragic's birthday. May the 9th. :)

20. Cristalia

May 15, 2000
    THEREALSHMII lives in yonder Mississagua, in the farthest away place from any TTC one could imagine. It takes longer to get to her house on public transit than it does to leave the country. She also has a huge collection of somewhat strange Star Wars merchandise and has two cats named Mulder and Scully.

Cris~

21. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Cristalia kind of disappeared -- as far as most of the group is concerned -- after the line, but came down to the reunion on May 5th last year and it was like no time has passed. Since then she's become one of the so-called 'core' group of posters and event-goers. So I urge you one and all to join us on the 5th, even if you haven't seen us in a year or have never met us in real life. You'll be more than welcome and we're a very open group, just ask Subject Zero.

To Jedi_Sheridan: No, I didn't watch too many episodes of the Flinstones, I got the name The Grande Poobah of Calmness and Serenity after we had the tickets to Episode 1 in our hot little hands and I wasn't freaking out... just sitting there in my lawn chair like nothing had changed. I shortened it to The Grande Poobah for use as a net handle and it kind of stuck.

22. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    I didn't know that. Wow, that an FYI for the website.
    David is into computers. He's not the hacking kind but more the building stuff kind. To be just, I should add the fixing kind, as he was the one who finally fixed the glitch in my computer that Sandwich Boy managed to create at last March's Star Wars party but then could figure out what he had done to undo it! (Doh! But it's fixed now). Right now he's working on several websites including the eagerly awaited one for The Toronto Long Line.

23. TragicLad

Nov 29, 2000
    The Real Shmi's favourite flavour of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream is Vanilla Toffee Crunch.

24. JediWarrior

Jun 7, 2000
    TragicLad works for something called Arcona Games or something like that...
    //completely confused himself now

25. Cristalia

May 15, 2000
    JediWarrior met The Grande Poobah, Krax, Adam, and I this past weekend on our little vacation to Ottawa. If I am correct, he was also the only one who could withstand the insanity of five long liners all day (Stephane too).

Cris~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.