main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Is FFUK still a thing?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Darth_Asabrush, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Darth_Asabrush

Darth_Asabrush Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 21, 2000
    Am I last FFUKer standing?

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 10 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    You may be. I'm not associated with the group but I know this forum is pretty dead. Some of the fan groups have gone to Facebook - you might try seeing if there's a page there. @Corellian_Outrider is the admin on the FF side - maybe he'd know who to ask.

3. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    Thanks. I haven't been here in ages and visited out of curiosity really. We used to have some pretty good threads in the old days. I feel a bit out of the loop on the JC now :(

4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 9 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I mean, we still have Brits on the forums, so it doesn't take much to regroup if need be.

On the basis that this apocalypse ends etc etc.

5. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Curator: Art&RPF | Oceania RSA | CR NSW star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Mar 9, 2002
    Heya,

The RSA of the region is @Yoshee, though I haven’t heard from them lately.

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 10 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    He last logged in on Jun 7 of this year but his last post was back in 2016.

7. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    Cheers. This old timer shall seek out fellow Brits across the boards. I'm sure I'll stumble upon a few names from the past :)

8. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    There's a UK Politics thread over in Community - you might start your search there.

9. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    Howdy!