main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Is it wrong for a man to love a Reek............

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Kung-Fu-Yoda, Oct 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    "...this thread could use a little activity."

Dude, Kung, time to let your thread die. Yes, it is long, but it really serves no point anymore and it looks pretty pathetic how you keep upping it.

Let it go. :)

2. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2002
    Dude, Sithy, I just wanted to let people know. I wouldn't have done it except for the fact that I got princess tina's "Reek's on sale at TRU Thread" And My thread was used as a referal, so I posted the sale. Sorry if you didn't like it.

-Yoda ;)

3. Lizardmonkey

Lizardmonkey Jedi Master star 2

May 21, 2002
    Where are the 'Reek of the week' photos guys? C'mon, let's get this thing going.
    I also uncovered some informatin about the history of the Reek in entertainment media:

Tod Browning's 'Reeks' (1931)

This moving film shows how, when a herd of reeks at a travelling show are betrayed by their owner, they exact a terrifying revenge. the life of a reek is revealed to be just as fun-filled and sentimental as any other animal's.

Mickey Rourke's '9 1/2' Reeks'
    Hard-bitten cop Mickey Rourke has to guard a sultry reek who has fallen foul of the mob. Soon he and the reek engage in nights of passion.

David Lynch's 'Twin Reeks'
    In the town of 'Twin Reeks', popular Reek Lo-Ra Charger is found murdered. Was it Jedi Agent Coo-Par? was it the Ewok-Log Lady? we'll never know!

4. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Sep 26, 2002
    "The Reek of the Week" was a very good idea, I seriously thought about it, but sadly, I don't have a digi-cam :_| but those who do, should really do it, it'll be cool, and when I get one, I'll be sure to take a pic.

-Yoda ;)

5. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    This thread is still around? Maybe you love your Reek too much.

6. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Sep 26, 2002
    Maybe I do...

*Waits for Sithy to flame me*

[face_plain]

-Yoda ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.