main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

It was a Dark and Stormy Knight--A fun fanfic parody of the Bulwer-Lytton things--

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by DarthIshtar, Apr 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    The Mace window... **descend to the floor in gut wrenching laughter**
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Edit: Good job, Jon.

Why does a god need to center himself?

2. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Mace Window? Goodness, that just cracks me up!

Wonderful idea for a thread, Master Ishy!

Now, if I can think of one off the top of my head... :D

3. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Jon, that centering thought was absolutely priceless.

And Ophelia, did you see Mace Window in the misspellings thread?

4. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    No, but it's not much of a stretch. At least he's not Mace Windows(TM), a proprietary Jedi of the Microsoft company, who comes "bundled" with the operating system that's pre-installed on 95% of all PC's. Palpy would *never* have gotten rid of him then. :p

PALPY: "La, la, la . . . downloading service pack . . ."

MACE: "I'm baaaack!!"

PALPY: "AAAAAIGH!! Delete! Delete!! Gah--where's my registry editor?!"

5. _JM_

_JM_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    It was a well known fact, learned from observing the career of the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Vader, that becoming a Dark Lord of the Sith severely impacted on ones tendency to wear pastel shades of clothing and to hug puppies so it was little surprise to those gathered as they were around the new Dark Lords shuttle, which had just landed in the landing bay where they were gathered, to see that their new Lord was dressed in dark shades and, in fact, was dressed in the darkest shade which after all black could well be considered.

6. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Nice, _JM_! Very... dark.

"The slimy and crusty Vong marched forth, their strange biological technology, unfathomable to anyone else, made them totally invincible. For their snakes and bugs were so odd, so alien, that no one, human and alien alike, could fathom... why the hell they were losing to them"

7. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Anxiously, Bail contemplated dark envoys from Gamorr here in just kvetching like many noxious oddities, preventing quiet respite so that ugly Verpine would xenophobically yell "ZOUNDS!"

8. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    This is truly one of the most horrible sentences to strat with I ever read.[face_sick]
    It's great. It's a temptation.8-}

9. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    His mortal enemy, the abnoxious and annoying Caustic Bellower, who did nothing but blow hot air, hit the airlock button and things began to seriously suck.

10. poor yorick

Jun 25, 2002
    [face_laugh]

________

"There can be no reason for this, so why is it happening?!" she bellowed loudly, venting her queenly spleen at her absent henchmen, who had inconsiderately failed to show up.

~*~

And well you might ask, what do I, the Emperor, ruler of the greatest Empire the Imperial world has ever known, have to fear, and "Ah," I might answer, "what indeed?"--but there is one thing . . . one thing which sets my old bones a-quivering with more terror than you will never know, because I'm much too frightened to tell you about it, so I won't.

11. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    Anakin was angry because of his crunchy hair and burning scalp, which was a direct result of the slimy mousse that Padme brought home from her salon, Moussetafar Flare.

12. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Is it bad that I laughed really loud at that one?

Edit: Challenge will be moved elswhere, per modly request.

13. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    No, Ish, its not bad. It was my intention. :D

14. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    Anakin feeling angsty because Obi-wan was on his back, Padme was being a little too clingy, and all the Chancellor wanted to do was talk.

15. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    It was a mucousy kind of morning, when events tended to get held up like a particularly obstinate Hutt-booger caught on the inside of a gargantuan nostril.

16. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    Good one, Ish. That one made me smile. Poor Salacious. He better look out.

17. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Ewww...nasty and...true...

18. SpiritofEowyn

SpiritofEowyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    Anakin Skywalker, a jedi padawan, followed Obi-wan Kenobi, his Jedi master, into the smelly Naboo swamp all the while twirling his padawan braid and chewing on brightgum, and Anakin thought 'Euw this swamp is like totally gross, and when did Master-man get a mullet? That is soo pre Naboo war' because he had not yet mastered the master skill of remaining clean and not smelly that all Jedi and senators acquired that Obi-wan said 'you'll know what I mean when you have advance past adolencence.'

19. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    He now had become a Dark Stormy Jedi Knight; too bad no one noticed.

20. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    LOL, awesome, eowyn, so...eeeuw!

And that was semi-hilarious, semi-sad, RX!

21. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Anakin had projectile vomited all over Obi-Wan to start the day, but that didn't make much of a difference because his robe was the same color.

22. Mirax_Corran

Mirax_Corran Jedi Master star 4

Jan 25, 2005
    It would have been a dark and stormy night, except that it was very bright - so bright that you couldn't possibly step outside without getting your eyes fried out of your skull - and the sky was very much not stormy - in fact, it was the most-not-stormy that anyone had ever seen it in recorded history; so instead of being a dark and stormy night, it was a not-at-all-dark and not-at-all stormy day.

23. poor yorick

Jun 25, 2002
    "I'm on fire for you," Anakin thought about Padmé, which was really annoying because if it hadn't been for his infatuation with her, then Palpatine wouldn't be scrambling for the extinguisher now.

24. CarrKicksDoor

CarrKicksDoor Jedi Master star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    *wheezes with laughter* Oh my GOD, Ish, that is the BEST SENTENCE EVER. Oh, my sides hurt.

25. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Dude, this is, like, totally, for sure, like, well, like, you know what I mean?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.