main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mini Series Jabba's Sail Barge Survivors/Potential Survivors

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by SeparatistFan, Dec 30, 2021.

1. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    Thought this would be a good idea for a thread given some of the appearances within the last year.

Nice to see Bib Fortuna and Max Rebo survived, but what about all the others?

I'm hoping Sy Snootles, Bossk and Salacious Crumb made it out alive.

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Droopy McCool's rival band will be booking competing gigs across the street from the Rebo/D'an Jazz Ensemble.

TadoFett, TCF-1138 , mnjedi and 3 others like this.
  3. Shadao

Shadao Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2017
    There were several survivors in Legends, such as Bossk, Droopy McCool, Tessek and so forth. Although Droopy McCool did vanish in the desert searching for others like him.
    If I had to guess who else survived that would be relevant to the story, it would be Bossk mainly because he and Boba went a long way back (since the Clone Wars) and the two now have a vicious, bitter rivalry as bounty hunters. One has to wonder what kind of reaction that reptile would have to Boba being the new Crime Lord.

As for Salacious Crumb, nah he's dead. If the Sail Barge didn't kill him, then it's likely he died of dehydration... or was eaten by a Krayt Dragon. I mean, in Legends, he didn't survive.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  4. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    EV-9D9 probably wasn't on the barge so I wonder if we might see that one again.

Boba needs a new prorocol/translator droid so I also wonder where that one will come from.

5. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    He's bartending in Mos Eisley these days, as seen in The Gunslinger.

6. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Wookieepedia doesn't offer a lot on this subject, I think all of the droids you see in the cellars didn't leave the palace to travel on the Khettana. How does Bib escape, did he leave just before the executions were to begin on some errand for Jabba?

whostheBossk likes this.
  7. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I'm guessing Bib ducked out the second the shooting started. He doesn't strike me as someone who'd stay in a fight out of loyalty.

8. Siphonophore

Siphonophore Chosen One star 4

Nov 13, 2003
    She is bartending in Mos Eisley.

9. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    [​IMG]

10. DannyD

Dec 16, 2017
    There's a Tessek and Ree-Yees lookalike in the teaser trailer for TBOBF at the end of Mando S2.

Also, there are original-looking Gamorrean guards for anyone who likes seeing 40-year-old designs in current canon.

Anyway, it looks like these "Tessek" and "Ree-Yees" run away when Fenec starts shooting...

No Wol Cabba****e though. So I guess we won't be seeing his fine acting skills again.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
  11. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    Tessek surviving seems likely since he was in league with Bib Fortuna (at least in Legends) and had a crucial role with being the accountant.

Bossk will almost defintely come back due to popularity.

The movie implies that after Boba Fett and Jabba are taken out the rest are quick to scarper.

Seems strange that the likes of Bossk wouldn't stick around and fight though, but he clearly didn't. Maybe becasue there was no money in it....

EV-9D9 most likely stayed at the castle wish we could have had him taking the role of the protocol droid in BOBF episode 1 though as his voice was just pure awesome.

Some of the named Gamorrean Guards returning from ROTJ would be a nice touch, I imagine some would have stayed at the castle.

TadoFett and Shadao like this.
  12. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2017
    Give it a few more years, and we’ll have enough info for someone to make a fan edit of ROTJ which ends a with the sail barge exploding and an Animal House style slide show to say what happened to everybody.

13. Meeko Ghintee

Meeko Ghintee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 6, 2015
    I don't really understand how they all made it out alive. Unless Miles O'Brian beamed them out just at the right moment

14. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    They jumped out into the sand on the other side of the barge so that they didn't dive directly into the Sarlaac.

15. Justus_Cade

Justus_Cade Jedi Grand Master star 1

May 31, 2002
    Once they saw all the people Luke was sending down to the Sarlacc they probably bailed very quickly. A more interesting story is how they managed to survive the Tatooine wastes. Did the Khetanna have life boats?

16. ewoksimon

ewoksimon Chosen One star 5

Oct 26, 2009
    I literally just discovered today that Bossk and Dengar technically appear in ROTJ, and the official site's databank entries credit them as well. Bossk always seemed like a natural choice to appear in this series, but uhhhhh please no Simon Pegg as Dengar.

17. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2017
    When the action kicked off, R2 started saving everybody by pushing them off the barge when they wandered close to the rails.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
    TadoFett and Bor Mullet like this.
  18. Boba Fett.

Boba Fett. Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 14, 2020
    Yeah, Dengar in the Palace:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Bossk in The Khetanna :

[​IMG]

19. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Seeing as they've stuck pretty close with the Legends version of Boba's escape from the Sarlaac, I hope they can do something similar with Dengar. He's not on the Khetanna that I've noticed so he could've been staked out in a wadi for the Teeth of Tatooine, he had his armour removed so Jawa's won't be interested. I wouldn't want a straight repeat of Boba and have Tusken's rescue him so that leaves a wanderer or swoop gang.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  20. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Isn’t Bossk also in the second photo from the top, next to Dengar?

21. LedReader

LedReader Jedi Master star 4

Oct 24, 2019
    Speaking of Bossk being on the sail barge and things that one recently learned:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
  22. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    I want to say that is another Trandoshan. Bossk was only seen on the Sail Barge. My prediction is we will see him in TBOBF ch. 5 with Dengar. IG-88 I'm hopeful for but Zuckuss and 4-LOM don't get much love. None of the last four were on the Barge. Bib must of taken a Skiff back to the Palace. Who else was on that skiff?! Tessek for sure was with him, maybe Ree Yees. Yak Face fought Ree Yees for the last spot.

23. KamNale

KamNale Jedi Master star 2

Feb 11, 2012
    I wanna see Ephant Mon and Amanaman. Those two were always my favorite.

24. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    A spin-off show for each, I say.

Ithorians, KamNale and Siphonophore like this.
  25. DannyD

Dec 16, 2017
    'manaman an' Mon.
    Doo doo beedoodoo.

'man an' Mon.
    Doo doo bee doo.

Definitely fits that ol' Muppet song.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022