main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate January 6th was not a Facebook ad: the 2024 US Presidential Election Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by anakinfansince1983 , Mar 21, 2024.

?

Who are you supporting for President in 2024?

1. Harris/Walz

62.3%
  2. Trump/Vance

4.1%
  3. RFK Jr/Nicole Shanahan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Claudia de la Cruz/Karina Garcia

0.7%
  5. Cornell West/Melina Abdullah

0.7%
  6. Coach Beard/Roy Kent

0.7%
  7. Meteor. Please send the meteor.

31.5%
  1. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red 15x Hangman Winner. star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 25, 2004
    We literally had people ignoring COVID safety measures and forgoing vaccines because they believed Donald Trump was a good-intentioned and trustworthy leader.

It's just like this all over again:

Last edited: Oct 5, 2024 at 4:35 PM
  2. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    But, to them, both are quite American. They've been raised that way and immersed in it. Their friends echo it. And you're a traitor to them for disagreeing.

3. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002

He did the jumping thing again. He must be really surrounded by yes-men if no one told him he shouldn't do that.

4. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    While I'm not saying the 2000 election wasn't stolen, there's a massive difference between the 2000 and 2020 elections.

The 2000 election hinged on a legitimate controversy (hanging chads) and was argued in a legal manner through established recount processes and the courts, the latter of whom's ruling (whether right or wrong) was accepted once issued (Gore officially conceded the next day).

The 2020 election had no legitimate controversy at all and was argued in multiple highly illegal ways, and the loser never accepted the result.

It's not hard to see how Cheney, or anyone else, could be accepting of what went down in 2000 while opposing what happened in 2020.

5. blackmyron

blackmyron Chosen One star 7

Oct 29, 2005
    I'm certainly saying the 2000 election was stolen.

Yoda's_Roomate likes this.
  6. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    It would also cost a lot of money to rename the base…again.

I don’t know that it will work among any who are not already inclined to go to the polls for him.

7. blackmyron

blackmyron Chosen One star 7

Oct 29, 2005
    That was the point I think a lot of people were missing.
    I've lived my entire life in Florida. I'm well aware that MAGA types are all in on the Confederacy. They are going to vote for Trump regardless.
    To win North Carolina, though, you're going to need to appeal to stuff that directly affecting people. His campaign people seemed to be trying to hammer the Biden administration over the Helene response, but Trump - as always - has a better 4D chess move, and no one who will tell him "No."

8. Yoda's_Roomate

Yoda's_Roomate Chosen One star 5

Feb 8, 2000
    So another storm is headed towards Florida and the southern US. Im wondering if the MAGAs are already claiming that this is more evidence that the Democrats can control the weather, and that this is another attempt at killing Republicans so that Trump has less votes.

At this point, my question is a reasonable one. Let that sink in.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  9. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Of course it’s more evidence that Democrats can control the weather. The hurricane also checks the voter registration status of any potential victim before drowning them. The only way to avoid this happening is to shoot the hurricane.

blackmyron, DarthIshyZ and jcgoble3 like this.
  10. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Something I have never wrapped my head around putting up political signs in your business.

A republicans money is just as good as a democrats and vice versa. I won’t buy at a store that has a trump sign cause I assume they’re a piece of **** who fundamentally disagrees with me on stuff like gay marriage and Ukraine reproductive rights etc.

I assume their same goes for a republican looking at a Kamala sign

I guess you could be of the mind it’s better to not have a trump supporters money. But again money is money. I can get along with pretty much anyone until I learn their a piece of ****

I’ll never wonder what someone’s political opinion is until they bring it up. Despite how much I talk about it here I don’t talk about it in real life all that much as my family **** me down for years on the topic so I eventually just stopped until I just started posting here and no one has stopped me yet.

point being having political signs in your place of business seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

Dark Ferus likes this.
  11. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    [​IMG]

12. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    I must be a masochist. Because I just had to see video.

[face_sick]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2024 at 1:23 AM