main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga June New Story Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Noelie, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    Welcome to the June New Stories Index for the The Saga Board!

My name is Noelie, and I am the host for this thread.

This Index will be updated daily with new fanfiction stories from this board, and at the end of the month all of these stories will be combined to make a master list , along with fics from both The Saga and Beyond the Saga Boards
    I will be maintaining this index. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a Private Message. I will try to locate new stories every day, but you're welcome to send me the information for your fic through PM. I reserve the right to edit introductions as needed for format.

To help me gather the story data and to introduce your story to your readers, please put the following information in the first post of your fiction:

Title:
    Author(s):
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Below is a list of common terms and abbreviations that will be helpful for readers searching this index using the find functions in their browsers:

H/L - Han/Leia
    L/M - Luke/Mara
    Ani/Ami, A/P, or A/A - Anakin and Amidala (Padmé)
    J/J - Jaina/Jag
    J/TK - Jacen/Tenel Ka
    K/J - Kyp/Jaina
    Obidala - Obi-Wan/Amidala
    A/T - Anakin (Solo)/Tahiri
    S/S - The Skywalker and Solo families
    EU - Expanded Universe (all of the books)
    JA - The Jedi Apprentice books about Obi-Wan's youth before TPM
    JQ - The Jedi Quest books about Anakin Skywalker's youth before AotC.
    PT - Episodes 1-3, the prequel trilogy
    OT - Episodes 4-6, the original trilogy
    NJO - The New Jedi Order books, 25 years post RotJ
    TPM - The Phantom Menace
    AotC - Attack of the Clones
    RotS- Revenge of the Sith
    ANH - A New Hope
    ESB - The Empire Strikes Back
    RotJ - Return of the Jedi
    post-RotJ - takes place after the movies
    pre-TPM - takes place before the movies
    inter-trilogy - between the two trilogies
    AU - alternate universe
    OC - original (author-originated) characters
    GFFA - Galaxy Far, Far Away
    Obi-torture - Obi-Wan gets hurt and comforted
    H/C - hurt/comfort
    vignette - a one-post story, especially a single scene
    squad fic - fighter squadron stories
    humor - lots of silliness
    angst - anguish, torment, fear, anxiety
    crossover or x-over - mixing Star Wars with another movie, tv series or book
    round robin or RR - multi-author story inviting more people to join in (also called an add-on)
    song fic - a story based on the lyrics of a song

Note: My function is to help get new stories indexed for easy access. I apologize that I do not have the time to find fiction. For that there is an excellent thread in the resource
    Looking for fics?

If you have any other questions concerning the fan fiction boards in general, you can contact any of our friendly moderators:

Healer_Leona
    VaderLVR64
    JadeSolo
    oqidaun

Previous The Saga Index Threads
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/26655104/p1

2. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for June 1

Title: prickly snout, slithering back
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: JQ
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Anakin (15) OC's
    Genre: multi-post adventure humor some mush
    Summary: Anakin and Obi-Wan on a training-trip.
    Sequel to powercoupling and ties in with ties in with Two red beads
    Disclaimer: Star Wars = George Lucas.

Title: The Hidden Master
    Author: Darth-Liam
    Genre: Action/Adventur
    Timeframe: In between ROTS & ANH
    Summary: As the Jedi flee the Empire and hide on desolate Planets, one jedi in perticular has decided to train a new aprentise to try and take down the Emporor and his allies. This is the Padawan's Story.
    Notes:As this is going to be writen in sections, I am going to put the story in Red so that people can put comments inbetween the instalments. If it's not in Red then it won't be part of the story.

3. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for June 2

Title: The Right Point of View
    Author: RX_Sith
    Characters: Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi, Luke, Anakin
    Notes: This is a story from the plot bunny supplied by furrylittlebantha:

Obi-Wan told Luke the full truth about his father. As a result, Luke is determined to stay on Tattooine and never risk turning into a monster. He grows up, marries a local girl and buys Watto's shop in Mos Espa, turning it into a moisture farming supply place. Denied of his dreams and hope, Luke is a very silent, gruff man. Perhaps one of his children is very much like he was as a child, full of adventure and not at all interested in moisture farming. There would be conflict there, as he would fear for them, and they would only see it as mean old dad, never understanding or empathizing with their dreams. One day an old man comes into the store, heavily robed. It's Anakin, coming back to the place he grew up in for old times sake...

Title: She's Always a Woman
    Author: Maeti
    Disclaimer: Billy Joel owns She's Always a Woman and George of course owns Star Wars.
    Characters: Leia and the men in her life
    A/N: A little songfic where Leia is considered by the men that know her.

Title: Light in the Dark
    Author: ardavenport
    Timeframe: Saga, ROTJ
    Genre: Drama
    Characters: Luke Skywalker
    Keywords: Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan, Padme, Anakin, Vader, mother, father
    Summary: Luke looks inward and out to the Force before his own Jedi Trials to face his father.
    Notes: Typo is my middle name, with missing words and errors that spell checkers don?t catch being my speciality ? if you see any, just post a reply or send a PM with the what and where and I will kill them with no mercy.
    Disclaimer: All characters belong to George and Lucasfilm; I?m just playing in their sandbox

4. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for June 3

Title:A Memory Lost in Darkness, Found in Light
    Author: Anankins_Fallen_Angel

Title:
    Galactic Conquest
    Author: Cody Boyce
    Timeframe: Throughout the Star Wars Saga
    Genre: Saga, comedy, humor
    Summary: After playing Star Wars Battlefront II every day of my life, and watching Halo's Red vs. Blue, I decided it would be quite funny to do their comedic episodes using Battlefront and placing it in the Star Wars galaxy. Though I don't have the resources to make it a video (yet), I've written the premise and scripts. Here they are.
    Notes: They will be written in a combo of script/prose form. There is some swearing, but it is kept minimal and PG-rated.

Title:Character Piece on Aayla Secura
    Author: LuminaraFan4Evr

Title:Character Piece on Luminara Unduli
    Author: LuminaraFan4Evr

Title: The Misadventures of Four Angels ? Misadventures at C4
    Author: JmsBndGrl
    Genre: Humor, Major AU (This is shameless)
    Characters: ?Anakin?s Angels? and their favorite Jedi
    Summary: Angel #1 and #3 leave their Jedi behind while they attend C4. Chaos ensues at home, but what are the Angels up to?
    Time Frame: Clone Wars
    Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars. I?m just borrowing George Lucas? characters for a bit.

5. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for June 4, 2007

Title The Scream Heard Round the Galaxy
    Author JediMasterJessica
    Summary: Anakin must decide what's right and wrong numerous times. Will he make the right decision? Or will it lead to his downfall
    Chracters: Anakin, Padme', Obi-Wan, Palpatine, Jedi Council, Shaak Ti, Siri(possibly, she won't be introduced till the end and only if I want to have a sequel)
    A/N: Okay this is the second story I have started. My 1st story, I had a lot of enthusiam for in the begining, but it slowly died down. That and the reason I didn't know where to end it or where to take it made me decided to scrap it. This story however I know what is going to happen. I'm just going to post the chapter and then after it I'm going to tell you when it takes place. There most likely will be 2 endings to this. I please ask that people leave comments for this. It's what really keeps a writer going. I hope you enjoy this chapter. It is really a set-up to the real action and dialouge. So it's not really a chapter, but a prolouge

Title: The Bounty Heard Round the Universe.
    Author:DarthsideoftheMoon

Title: Of Jedi and disguises
    Author: Amrita Glittersong
    Characters: Anakin, Obi-Wan
    Genre: Humor
    Timeframe: Missing scene in AOTC
    Summary: Anakin and Obi-Wan ponder what goes into making a proper disguise.
    Notes: Not much to say about this one; just another silly idea. :p

Title: A Weather Eye on the Horizon
    Author: The Musical Jedi
    Timeframe: Sometime during the Clone Wars
    Characters: OCs all
    Summary: Defecting is never easy...
    Notes: This is in response to the Pirates of the Caribbean Quote Roulette hosted by SparrowSwan. My quotes is in red below, modified for gender agreement. Also, thanks to Drabba for naming the spaceport. [face_devil] Comments/constructive criticism always appreciated. And, just for reference, not a crossover, though one of the characters is named Jack. Sort of like the monkey. :)

Title: The Halcyon Maneuver
    Author: NYCitygurl
    Timeframe: AOTC AU
    Characters: Nejaa Halcyon, Valin Halcyon, Nyche, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Padme
    Summary: After the Jedi Council requests help from the Corellian Jedi in the rising conflict, Nejaa Halcyon, his son, and a young Jedi apprentice end up protecting Senator Padme Amidala -- and doing a lot more than that. The Chosen One is trying to keep up with them as they're trying to keep up with him, and Obi-Wan is in one fine mess as the galaxy heads toward war.
    Notes: This is my first full-length story in Saga. Some of the material may come from R. A. Salvatore's Attack of the Clones novelization. While the story is an AU because of the Halcyons, much of it, especally in the beginning, will follow AOTC.

6. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for June 5, 2007

Title: Silencing our Voices
    Genre: AU, Angst,
    Characters: Jedi OC, Vader
    Summary: A Jedi OC has been captured by the Empire, and undergoes torture.
    Time Period: I don?t know, could be set anytime between ROTJ and the Battle of Yavin.
    Disclaimer: Sorry GL, as much as I consider you Godlike, God made us in His image, and if I get weepy at vignettes, God does to. Oh, and I?m not making any money off this either. So you don?t get any. Sorry. (What, like you don?t have enough?)
    Note: I?ve been toying with this idea for a few months now. Does anyone think I should rewrite it from Leia?s POV?
    Note2: Ignore Note 1. this was written over a year ago, and only posted now

Title: Hyperspeed Dating
    Author: bi0nic
    Timeframe: circa ANH
    Characters: Han, Luke, Leia, Lando, Artoo, Obi-Wan, and an undisclosed droid (who I am obligated to point out, is not, under any circumstances, a certain gold-plated canon character who appears in all six films)
    Genre: vignette, humour
    Disclaimer: The universe, the characters and some of the lines of dialogue (sometimes paraphrased) are property of Mr. George Lucas.
    Author's Notes: I must just issue this warning: I've checked with the mods (thank you Leona, et al) to make sure I'm in compliance, but this fic nonetheless kinda walks the line of TOS-violation, as it is decidedly risque in places. So if you're either a youngling of a sensitive disposition, or you think you might be offended by a cross-dressing droid and a fair amount of sexual innuendo and double entendres, then this would be the time to click the button on your browser with the arrow pointing left.

This fic was supposed to be done for the Sithly Secret Santa Exchange conducted last Chrimbo, but in the spirit of ignoring the fact that I'm a little late to the party while celebrating the fact that I turned up at all, I present it to you now.

Title: Shmi?s Soliloquy
    Author(s): Handmaiden-Kabe
    Timeframe: TPM
    Characters: Shmi Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker
    Summary: This is Shmi?s soliloquy as she watches Anakin leave with Qui-Gon during The Phantom Menace.
    Notes: Just watch the look on Shmi?s face in the film, and you?ll see where this comes from! I chose to write it in Shakespearian style, as this would be a challenge for me. I also think that Shakespeare?s soliloquies convey incredible emotion. It doesn?t mean I liked studying them at school though! ;)

Title: Absolutity
    Author: yuna_kenobi
    Timeframe: 2 months after ANH
    Characters: OC
    Genre: Romance, Angst
    Keywords: galactic civil war, conquest, choices, pain, love
    Summary: When an imperial naval officer makes the wrong choice of which side to be on, his dearest pays the price.
    Notes: Not for the faint of heart, Vignette
    Rating: G-PG-ish, no violence, no suggestiveness, some discussion of death/murder
    OOC: this is my first challege reply, and i would really like constructive critisism if it is neccessary.
    Also, i came up with this story idea months ago and didn't write it until now. Enjoy. :D

Title: Secrets of the Forest
    Author: Knight-Ander
    Timeframe: ROTJ with inter-trilogy flashback
    Characters: Leia and Breha Organa (and Wicket is here, too)
    Genre: Missing Scene Challenge
    Summary: The missing scene I was given was Leia?s arrival at the Ewok Vi

7. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
  8. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for June 7, 2007

Title: Luke Evans
    Author: MagicToo
    AN: I have already posted this fic of FF.net but wish for further feed back. Sincerely hope that you enjoy.
    DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and Harry Potter are the property of George Lucas and JK Roweling respectively. Excerpts from the 'Oxford Latin Course' are just that excerpts from the 'Oxford Latin Course'. Full credit to any stories I inadvertently borrow from. I read a lot of fanfics and can't recall the contents of all of them. I will try to give credit if I borrow ideas.

Title: One with the Force
    Author: Sherazade
    Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to George Lucas, this is only a work of fan fiction and no copyright infringment is intended.
    Authors Note: This story happens after the Death of Obi-Wan on ANH and continues through RTOJ
    Summary: Obi-Wan observes his Padawan "Luke" in the afterlife
    Genre: General, drama
    Time frame: ANH - RTOJ
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Yoda, Luke, Vader (Anakin), Leia, Chewie, Palpatine, etc.

9. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
  10. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for June 9, 2007

Title: Dream Casket
    Author: Rau_Fang
    Timeframe: Pre-ANH
    Characters: OCs
    Genre: Action/Intrigue
    Summary: Kurt Vexus is haunted by this first military campaign in his dreams.
    Notes: This was written for the June OC Essential Challenge, where your character is supposed to have his first expirence with war and show how it changed him. Secondly, you are to create a completely new chacacter as a bonus challenge. Therefore I present to you Kurt Vexus. You can find the challenges here at the The Essential Guide to OCs

Title: Fortune Teller
    Author: VaderLVR64
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker, OC
    Time: Clone Wars
    Summary: Anakin is bored and finds a way to pass the time, with unexpected results.

Title:Rise of the Sith'ari - Part 1 - Shadows of the Past
    Author:Skywalker3248

TITLE: Blurring a Dangerous Line
    AUTHOR: Juliet316
    CONTENT: VIOLENCE, ADULT LANGUAGE
    CATEGORY: ADULT, ANGST, HORROR, DRAMA
    SPOILERS: For Buffy: After Xander loses his eye, and this will be the anchor fandom for this fic. For Highlander: After Archangel. For Charmed: Wyatt's birth. For Xena/Hercules: Entirety of both series. For Wrestling, everything up to the end of 2000 and then everything is AU. Vague spoilers for SG-1, mostly general knowledge of characters and basic pre - Lost City story arcs (meaning, yes, Daniel is alive and O'Neill is still a Colonel). Star Wars: ROTS and that's as far as I dare say on spoilers for that at this point.
    SUMMARY: Trying to get help in their fight against the First, Kennedy and an accomplice does something no person should...
    DISCLAIMER: Joss Whedon owns Buffy and her crew, Dave Penzer created Highlander, Brad Kern owns Charmed, Hercules/Xena is owned by NBC Universal, Vince McMahon owns any wrestling character appearing in this story, SG-1 is owned by NBC Universal, Star Wars is property of George Lucas

11. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for June 10, 2007

Title: Bonds of the Jedi
    Timeframe: after ROTS
    Characters: Obi-Wan OC
    Genre: vignette
    Summary: Obi-Wan gets lessons from Qui-Gon

Title: The Man Who Sold The World
    Author: Meredith_Kenobi

Title: Memories
    Author(s): LeiaHan207
    Timeframe: ANH
    Characters: Vader
    Genre: Angst (I suppose)
    Summary: Vader finds himself unexpectedly pulled in to the past
    Notes: Very short viggy, thought of turning it into something bigger, but I couldn't do it very successfully. I love comments and constructive critisms feel free to do so.
    Disclaimer: I don't own Star Wars, nor am I makin any money out of this grin

12. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for June 11,2007

Title: ?The Diamond?s Fall?
    Author(s): darth_stimpy, sibethale@yahoo.com
    Timeframe: Post-TPM, AU
    Characters: Maul, Sidious, original characters
    Genre: angst, vignette
    Summary: What if, in another Universe, Maul didn?t die but defeated the Jedi and, by his Master?s side, ruled over the Galaxy?
    Notes: I get nothing out of writing this, it all belongs to Darth Lucas, long may he live *bows*

Title: Whipped
    Author: Darth Manion
    Genre: Humor, I hope
    Notes: Star Wars is not mine.

Title: Happy landing
    Timeframe: CLW end
    Characters: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Yoda and my OC?s
    Genre: vignette one post humour
    Summary: Anakin lands a ship in his usual way.

13. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Title: The Journey of a Hero
    Author(s): The Dark Knight
    Timeframe: Clone Wars
    Characters: OC's, Anakin, Mace Windu, Yoda, and others
    Genre: Action/Adventure
    Keywords: Clone Wars, action, war.
    Summary: It is the story of a young padawan who graduates from the Jedi Academy only to be thrown into the Clone Wars.

Title: Dude Looks Like a Lady
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Anakin
    Summary:There are just some things you can?t ask a man to do, even in the name of a mission.
    Notes: I was listening to the radio yesterday and this is the result. The title obviously taken from the song of the same name and performed by Aerosmith. :p

Title: Those Without Hope
    Author: Rau_Fang
    Timeframe: Intertrilogy
    Characters: OCs (Ex, D'varri, Kannon Cousins, and more)
    Genre: Action/Intrigue
    Summary: When people are without hope they take desperate measures. This is the story of a group of Rebel Terrorists that show the malice of desperation.
    License: This is the property of Lucas, Star Wars that is.
    Notes: I suppose this will be a very dark tale, but I will keep most of the blood toned down. I would like to thank my friends (you and the ones in the RL) for making this story possible and helping me. On that note I want to ask if there is anyone willing to Beta-read for me? I can't continue the story without a beta reader.

Title: Freaky Friday
    Author: AnakinsFavorite
    Characters: Luke, Leia, Padmé, Obi-Wan, Han Solo, Bail Organa, and more?
    Era: Post ROTS, AU
    Genre: Humor
    Summary: Padmé is a widowed senator who is too busy to spend adequate time with her children- or get remarried, even. Leia is still upset by her father?s sudden death and has resorted to making the rest of the family just as miserable as she. What happens when these two women, who have not had a real connection in the past few years, suddenly switch bodies? Will they be able to survive the chaos and perhaps, just maybe, be able to understand each other?
    Disclaimer: I own neither Star Wars nor Freaky Friday.
    Author?s Note: This is for all of us who? erm, scrapped with our mothers. This is also for my own mother who never approved of my obsession with Star Wars or my love for writing. Let?s just say that she would kill me if she knew I was on here. It?s all good, though- I never understood her either!
    If you ever see this, I love you, Mum. :p

Title: Decisions, Decisions
    Characters: Padme/Anakin/Palpatine
    Notes: This will be a story from the plot bunny supplied by shanobi:

Padme sticks to her guns in AOTC and does not marry Anakin, despite her feelings for him. She also does not keep in contact with him - to make things easier on both of them. Palpatine continues to subtly influence Anakin, aware of his love for Padme but thinking it is no longer an issue. Padme returns during the RotS timeline and is in direct conflict with Palpatine's machinations for both the Republic and Anakin. She's older, wiser, more politically savvy than Palpy originally gives her credit for. Her feelings for Anakin are once again brought to light and Anakin is directly in the middle of a very heated conflict between his mentor and the woman he loves. Padme does not regret her decision to not marry Anakin - but sees now how much he has matured and is drawn to him as he has always been to her. How, if it a

14. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for June 13, 2007

Title: Stay Here and Try Not to Do Anything Stupid
    Author: AnakinsFavorite
    Characters: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padmé
    Era: All
    Genre: This was supposed to be humor, but I had to make it angsty- the Muse demanded it tongue
    Summary:All the times Anakin had been told to not be bold and do something stupid...
    Disclaimer: I own neither Star Wars or Pirates of the Caribbean.

Title: Master of War
    Author: Alexis_Wingstar
    Note: Written for the Bob Dylan Quotations roulette challenge Here is the quote I was given:

You fasten the triggers
    For the others to fire
    Then you set back and watch
    When the death count gets higher

It is from Bob Dylan's "Masters of War", and I managed to put a few other lines from the song in the story as well. The story starts out almost exactly like the movie beginning w/ the first Ani/Padme scene, but there is a little twist in their conversation that is like a stone being tossed in a pond which makes everything change.

Title: Under The Gaze of Najahal
    Author: leiamoody
    Timeframe: Shortly before ROTS
    Genre: OC, Angst, Deathfic, Force stuff
    Summary: A Jedi?s sister receives a life lesson about the nature of death.
    Notes: Written for the June Essential OC Challenge, specifically for #2 (?The Student is Now the Teacher).The characters in this piece are related to one Josym Di?sallach that is featured in a few of my fics (Moonwater Perfume, for example, where the setting and history of Deiu are co-stars along with him and Palai). The Josym mentioned in this story is, of course, not the same character. It?s his uncle.

15. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Ficton for June 14, 2007

Title: Savvy a Game of Poker, Mate?
    Characters: Star Wars and POTC Characters
    Timeframe: The Annual Tournament of Poker Championship between some characters from Star Wars and some interesting characters from Pirates of the Caribbean.
    Genre: POTC Challenge Entry
    Note: This was done for the POTC Quote Challenge. I do not own either, no wagering was actually involved. My quote was ?You cheated!? ?Pirate.?

Title: Truth
    Author: Delilah Draken
    Timeframe: ESB
    Characters: Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker
    Disclaimer: The stories are mine. All the rest - characters and locations you've heard of in TV shows, movies, books etc - belong to their respective owners. I am just borrowing them.
    Summary: Sometimes truth destroyes more than it helps.

Title: Just Good Business
    Author: Me! nate_the_great
    Timeframe: About one year before ANH
    Characters: young Han Solo, Chewbacca (others as I write)
    Summary: Just Good Business gives us a glimpse into the smuggler days of young Han Solo and Chewbacca.
    Notes: This could be a stand alone, but I'll write more if I see there is interest for more

Title:Aggressive Negotiations
    Author: Darth Manion
    Characters: Padmé, Captain Typho, others
    Notes: Okay, I think this deserves some explanation, coming from a guy like me. I was thinking, and at some point it occurred to me that in ROTS, Padmé doesn't do much, while in the previous movies, she was all over the action. So I asked myself, why not put her in the middle of the action during the Clone Wars, and see what happens? Why do the Jedi get to have all the fun? So I choose to leave my comfort zone, if only for a little while.

Also, Star Wars is not mine. Thank you, Mister Lucas, for not suing me.

16. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for June 15, 2007

Title: Anak
    Timeframe: before ANH
    Characters: OC?s
    Genre: single-post song fic
    Summary: A republic pilot becomes an Imperial pilot and joins the rebels.
    Ties in with Pod and Fighter
    for the june challenge: WAR! What is it Good For?
    Disclaimer: the song Anak belongs to Freddy Aquillar

17. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for June 16, 2007

Title: Lessons Learned
    Author: Luton_Plunder
    Timeframe: Intertrillogy
    Characters: All OC
    Summary: Before he was the Director of Special Investigations, Iqbal Despotov fought in the clone wars and later became a school teacher.
    Author's Note: A response to the June 'Essential Guide to OCs Challenge'

Title: Long Live the Alliance
    Author(s): SakuraTsukikage
    Timeframe: during the end of RotJ
    Characters: Wes Janson
    Genre: reflective
    Keywords: Janson, Alliance, thinking, Ewoks, wine
    Summary: A fighter pilot reflects on the end of a battle and the end of an era.
    Notes: Well, I wasn't sure if this should go in Beyond or Saga, but I figured it still counts as during RotJ. I wrote this randomly after watching Return of the Jedi for the first time in a while. Don't ask me where it came from. I've never written Janson before. I wonder how it turned out?

Title: "Relish It with Good Observance"
    Author: Alexis_Wingstar
    Characters: Padme, Sola, Luke, Beru, Owen, Leia, Jaina
    Note:Written for the Shakespeare Quote Roulette Challenge, it took me awhile before the muse hit me. It's actually a set of three vignettes. I couldn't think of a way to fit the quote in, but, I did use part of it in the title, hoping you will do as it suggests. ;)

Title: The First Time
    Author: HeKilledYounglings
    Disclaimer: George Lucas is the creator of the Star Wars Saga.

Title: Promises in the Light
    Author: REALbluelightsaber...aka Lexie
    Timeline: Prequels, starting in the middle of TPM
    Author's Note: Right now I really have no idea where this is going. I generally know what's going to happen up to a point, but not much more than that. I will try for frequent updates, but no promises. I can tell you that this won't be abandoned at all. There won't be months of no updates and it will definitly be finished.

Title: Unbreakable--A Leia post-Bespin poem
    Author: DarthIshtar

18. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for June 17, 2007

Title: A New Hope
    Author: astroanna

Title: Joy Ride
    Author: Sherazade
    Rating: PG-13
    Time Period: before ANH and beyond
    Characters: Luke, Vader, Wedge, Han, Leia, Chewbacca, etc
    Summary: Luke decides to take a joy ride on a modified TIE when the Empire goes to Tatooine..

Title: Guilt and Honor Bound
    Timeline: AU, TPM to ?
    Genre: Drama, AU, Obi-angst
    Characters: Obi, Ani, Qui, Yoda, Sidious, others
    Summary: Although not permitted to train Anakin, Qui-Gon insists that Anakin remain under his care at the temple as his ward.
    Warnings: If you love Qui, you might not like this story. Evil Qui!
    Disclaimer: Of course, I do not own SW or any of its characters, although I?ve considered kidnapping Obi! :p
    Against my better judgment, I am giving in to the evil plot bunny that has been nipping my heels with this for the past few days. Oh well, I?m not sure how this will all work out, but I hope you?ll enjoy it! [face_worried][face_praying]

Title: The Chosen Apprentice
    Author: Katana_Geldar
    Genre: Alternate Universe
    Time set: 14 BBY
    Summary: Three years after the conclusion of the Clone Wars the Jedi Order and the Republic have moved on, yet Anakin Skywalker has not. While he still struggles to come to terms with Padmé?s death, the relative peace caused by the end of the war looks to dissolve in petty bickering over the continued role of the Jedi.
    Acknowledgements: I relied on a number of sources here including A.C. Crispin?s Han Solo Trilogy, Brian Daley?s Han Solo Luceno?s Labyrinth of Evil and Dark Lord, Stover?s Revenge of the Sith novel as well as a number of JCers in Lit to help out with the political questions involved with taking Palpatine out of the Republic. Thanks must also go to A.C Crispin for her help and Star_Angel for reading this manuscript when I could barely see from one end to the other with it.
    Disclaimer: Star Wars is not mine; I just like to write with it. This fic follows a narrative arc of my own making with characters created by George Lucas and other authors.
    Note: This follows more or less directly from ROTS AU, so unless you have read all of the Jedi Padmé trilogy not much of this is going to make sense. There will be five stories following this one, and a further three Jedi Padmé stories in the Clone Wars.
    This is also a very different story from my other fics as its longer, there?s not as much action, quite a bit of intrigue and A LOT of dialogue. In short, it?s a little more like an EU novel.
    Apologies ahead to Anakin-lovers, I like him too but he?s so much fun to torture.

Title: Borrowed? Borrowed without permission.
    Author: darksideyesplease

19. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for June 18, 2007

Title: Murder in the Mother Jungle
    Author: rhi-sparks

Title: Shattered
    Author: Alley_Skywalker
    Genre: Drama, angst
    Timeframe: Clone Wars, post-CW
    Characters: OCs, Obi-Wan, Anakin (in mention)
    Summary: A young boy's innocent ideas about friendship are shattered by the reality of the Clone Wars.
    Notes: Written for the Essential Guide To OCs June Challenge. A bit AU in the sense that Anakin doesn't turn to the DS but the story doesn't focus on that aspect.

Title: Broken Chains
    Author: nate_the_great
    Timeframe: near ANH
    Characters: Aurra Sing, OC's
    Summary: The former Jedi known as Aurra Sing is given a little back story in Broken Chains.
    Note: The posts will be getting longer as we go along, this is just the first, introductory one. Enjoy!

Title: Only One
    Author: degausser
    Summary: After the Battle of Geonosis, Anakin and Padme have to choose their path.
    Rating: PG
    Character: Anakin, Padme, Barriss Offree, Obi-Wan. . .
    Disclaimer: None of this belongs to me, I only take out the toys to play with them every once in a while.
    Please let me know what you think of this. Be kind.

Title: The Greatest of These is Love
    Time Frame: about two years after ANH
    Characters: Han, Luke, bit of dark Mara
    Summary: Luke fights for precious survival
    Rating: G
    Disclaimer: I'm just stopping by for a visit to a galaxy far, far away and borrowing some of George Lucas's characters. I also used a quote in here from the Bible.
    Author?s Note: George Lucas left us with 3 years in between ANH and ESB that we don?t know too much about.
    That leaves room for all kinds of adventures to be had! [face_dancing] My story is just one of the endless possible scenarios. I just hope it?s not too terrible. [face_worried]
    The story takes place after a Rebel briefing and dinner banquet. Han and Luke set off on a quick side mission, unaware of the potential danger that is looming.
    Also, this vignette was inspired by one of VaderLVR64?s beautiful works, An Exercise in Futility.
    Comments are welcome and very much appreciated! [face_love]
    Okay, bear with me now. I hope this isn?t too terrible. [face_worried]
    Here goes!

Title: Ewoks and Rebels
    Timeframe: during ROTJ battle of Endor
    Characters: OC?s
    Genre: single-post adventure
    Summary: At the shield generator on Endor.
    Ties in with Pod and Fighter and Anak

Title: Infiltrating the Canon
    Author: DWH
    Genre: Humour/Crossover
    Characters: Leiraya Moran, Juliana Antilles, Padme Amidala, General Zod
    Summary: The aging General Zod, an evil Kryptonian resident of the Well of Lost Plots, has escaped the Well and is now trying to take Chancellor Valorum's place at the head of the Republic, thwarting the rise of Palpatine before it even begins and starting his own reign of terror. Can the Prose Resource Operatives of Jurisfiction stop him before it's too late?
    Timeframe: TPM. Mostly. There will be random period/genre/fandom hopping.
    Notes: I owe the crazy genius that is the Well of Lost Plots to Jasper Fforde. If you haven't read his books, you should. They're quality.

20. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for June 19, 2007

Title: Heart and Soul
    Characters: Bail, Breha, Leia
    Summary: Bail faces his memories and a future without his wife.

Title: Picturing the Moment
    Author: The Musical Jedi
    Timeframe: After ROTS
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Genre: Angst
    Summary: Obi-Wan reflects on Tatooine
    Notes: This is a song fic. The lyrics are from Jon McLaughlin's Indiana. I highly recommend you listen to the song on his website by clicking on Audio & Visual and then picking Indiana. Many thanks to DarthIshtar for her beta and very helpful comments! [:D]

Title: Captain Tarpel's adventure in Otah Gunga or is it dinner yet?
    Author: dianethx
    Summary: Captain Tarpels watches Boss Nass and the Jedi as they discuss Bink's future
    Timeframe: TPM
    Other stuff: rated G, pure fluff
    Notes: Written for the Prequel Scene Rewrite Thread.
    The Challenge: Write a scene where Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan meet with the Gungan leader. It can be anyone of your choosing, canon or an original character.
    Disclaimer: I do not own Captain Tarpels or JarJar Binks or the Jedi or Boss Nass or the Star Wars concept; Lucasfilm does. I am very respectfully borrowing them with no intent to profit. No credits have changed hands. No copyright infringement is intended.

Title:The Beating of Our Hearts
    Author(s):Araxie
    Timeframe:during ESB, before Han is taken to be placed in Carbonite
    Characters:Han, Leia, Chewie, and C-3PO
    Genre:Angst
    Summary:Han, Leia and Chewie are wondering why Vader is interested in Luke.
    Notes: This is for the missing Scene Roulette Challenge. Thanks to Kelia for changing my challenge when the original one was actually one of the first stories I wrote!

21. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for June 20, 2007

Title:The Tale of Evad and Barracuda
    Author: Master_Jacen

Title:Character Piece on Shmi Skywalker

Title: "Fragments of a Life Most Ordinary"
    Author: Kelli_LB
    Timeframe: Post ROTS AU
    Characters: Luke, Leia, Owen, and Beru
    Genre: Drama, Short Story, Series of Vignettes
    Disclaimer: I own nothing, Lucas owns everything; I'm just playing with his creations. I promise I'll put them back where they belong when I'm finished.
    Summary: What if Luke and Leia were both raised by Owen and Beru Lars? This seven-part AU series focuses on various moments of their daily lives as they grew up on Tatooine.
    Note: This is unlike anything I've written, it's not one cohesive story, but it's a series of vignettes

Title: Dreams of Fire
    Author: Delilah Draken
    Timeframe: from ROTS to ROTJ
    Disclaimer: The stories are mine. All the rest - characters and locations you've heard of in TV shows, movies, books etc - belong to their respective owners. I am just borrowing them.
    Summary: From the heart of a demon...

22. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for June 21, 2007

Title: The Cheering Knights
    Author: QuiObiAniLover1

Title: Muja Delivery

Title: A Galaxy in a Hundred Words
    Author: SakuraTsukikage
    Timeframe: all Saga, only Saga
    Characters: various
    Disclaimer: No matter what, they're not mine.
    Notes: And I'm actually going to finish this time, too. I'm going to try to do a set a week. We'll see how that works out. Well, do or do not, or so they say.

Title: Courtesan's Reflections
    Author: rhi-sparks

Title: Loss of Innocence
    Author: Alethia
    Rating: PG
    Characters: Anakin/Padmé, Padmé's family
    Summary: Ryoo reflects on being a grown-up and her aunt and uncle one afternoon.
    Disclaimer: Not mine.
    AN: Written for the PT challenge on TheForce.Net as well as prompt 62. Chime at a challenge on LiveJournal, which cannot be linked here, as it contains fics with higher ratings. Please PM me if you want the actual link. First time really writing SW in about eighteen months. And Winner of the contest. *grins*

23. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fiction for June 22, 2007

Title: Younglings
    Timeframe: AOTC CLWRS
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Yoda , OCs
    Genre: multi-post HC some mush
    Summary: Obi-Wan teaches younglings after the battle of Geonosis
    A/N:For the picture challenge. picture 10 is taken

24. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for June 23, 2007

Title:My Angel, My Emperor
    Author: Anakins_Fallen_Angel

Title: A New Hope
    Author: MarasFire
    Characters: Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker, Emperor Palpatine, Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Mara Jade, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian and any others from the OT
    Note: After the Battle of Hoth, Obi-Wan decided to train Luke himself so at the beginning of this story, Yoda has not yet entered the picture. All else is the same as in ESB, including Luke running off to Bespin before his training was completed.

25. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    New Fan Fiction for June 24, 2007

Title: Stay, Lady, Stay
    Author: BigE
    Timeframe: AOTC
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Padmé, Amidala
    Genre: Mush (?), Humor (?)
    Keywords: Anakin, Padmé, Bob Dylan
    Summary: Enter the mind of Anakin, as he attempts to woo Padmé on Naboo
    A/N: A response to the Bob Dylan Quotation Roulette Challenge...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.