main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Kazuda Xiono

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Merric

Merric Jedi Master star 3

Jan 26, 2013
    How exactly is his last name pronounced? I assume, She-O-No

2. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    [​IMG]

3. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    If it looks anything like that we're in for a real treat. A much better style than the video game styles of TCW and Rebels. IMO.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    Blackhole E Snoke likes this.
  4. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    I think most people are hoping he isn't anywhere near as annoying as Ezra was.

5. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    I know. Twas a wee little joke.

Baron_Papanerd likes this.
  6. Blackhole E Snoke

Apr 26, 2016
    Ah OK. Emoticons help, see quote now.

7. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    I thought desiring that a new character in a new SW TV series be exactly like an old one, particularly one that was universally recognized as annoying, was enough to give me away. ;)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  8. podjazd

podjazd Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 16, 2013
    Here, 0:40.

9. Blackhole E Snoke

Apr 26, 2016
    Lol, Yeah, not like that, she butchered it.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  10. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Kazuda looks like he has potential to be MORE annoying than Ezra. Let's hope trailer just shows his worse moments...

11. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    He probably matures within the show.......Same as Ezra. But that's not the point.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  12. smudger9

smudger9 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2007
    Most people hated Ahsoka when she first appeared, but she grew into a much loved character. Give him time.....

revan772, teamhansolo and chrcharcor2 like this.
  13. unlimitedpower

unlimitedpower Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2014
    The thing is Kazuda is supposed to be more mature already than Ahsoka or Ezra at the beginning of their respective shows. Why can't we have a more reserved main protagonist for once? Probably my only dislike from the trailer.

Whipstir, Bor Mullet and podjazd like this.
  14. Snafu55

Snafu55 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2015
    Ehh, I didn't grow to like Ezra... I liked him more in the beginning imo.

15. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I had to watch the trailer without sound, but the character seems interesting

16. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Gonna spoiler this as it goes a little beyond the first 2 episodes that have aired....

While I enjoyed the episodes I have seen...I am a little disappointed in what I would consider some serious plot and character issues with Kaz.

The Resistance has basically taken a pilot who (I am assuming) is very recently out of the academy. Sure he is a good pilot having been a racer and then getting formal military training for it....but beyond that there is absolutely no reason to put this guy anywhere as a spy. He has no idea what he is doing.

As well...unlike most of the other pilots in the GFFA he does not appear to have any mechanical aptitude. I have always seen pilots and ships in SW as kind of like the old 50's hotrodders...people who worked on their own cars and push the limits on what they could do....Kaz didn't even know how to crank a bolt or whatever in the Nemoidian shuttle in Ep 2. So what is the cover he gets set up with....Mechanic. Your cover needs to be blasterproof...you need to be able to sell it to anyone at anytime. Kaz can't do that.

He was also an active duty pilot in the NR....who now is AWOL. The Resistance is not part of the NR. Many...including Kaz's own father consider the Resistance to be radicals.

These things should have been taken into account during pre-production and a solid backstory built for him. Pilot with mechanical aptitude. We know he was a racer before he joined the military so you could have had him working on his own ship along with the mechanics.

His leaving the NR military should have been addressed in some form. For someone who is going to become as spy they could have come up with some story of being kicked out of the military for some issue....maybe stealing parts from supply for personal use or something. This plays into why he would be dropping our of the Core and showing up on Castilon an taking a job at Yeagers.

To me these are things about the character that should have been better though out that would have appealed to the older folks watching the show.

chrcharcor2 likes this.