main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto lets get 2000 posts by posting next starting with the next letter in the alphabet. A,B,C, etc

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by DARTH2-D2, Oct 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    For real, I have made the 1000 post, half way there folks

2. Styrofoam_Guy

Styrofoam_Guy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    Gadzookshalf over 50% done

3. Arsinoe

Arsinoe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 1999
    Happy half way there dance!

4. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    It's really not that difficult to keep this going, now is it?

5. Styrofoam_Guy

Jul 28, 2003
    Just keep coming back and post something

6. Rabellaka

Nov 20, 2002
    Kinda like this? I would have been here sooner, but my computer was down for an upgrade, and I'm not sure why, but I have to reinstall XP every time I upgrade the motherboard/processor. at least this time the reinstall worked on the first try.

7. Styrofoam_Guy

Jul 28, 2003
    Lately my Win2000 was giving me problems. The Add/Remove program wouldn't even work. Well a few days ago it finally quit on me. Repairs or recovery didn't work so I had to reload in Win2000. Now I am slowly reinstalling all my programs.

Might as well be working on a Sun

8. Rabellaka

Nov 20, 2002
    My experiance with Windows 2000 wasn't that bad, but I was only using it for a few months. Troubleshooting DSL with Win2K though... *shudders* Not something I enjoy. I'm so happy most of the idiots who call us either have 98 or XP

9. Styrofoam_Guy

Jul 28, 2003
    Nobody knows the troubles I have seen.

It was a nice weeekend I must say. Weather was great. One of the clubs I belong to had a meeting that went well. Work on my second astromech went well. SW Special on TV. Dropped into Planet X and looked at all the stuff I could buy. Picked up a Punisher comic I was missing to complete the story. Saw the MR FX saber and was very tempted.

10. Rabellaka

Nov 20, 2002
    Only a few days until the sims2 comes out (or 1, it could be out tomorrow in some places), and I think I'll try to make a niemodian character. And then in two weeks I'll be getting the DVD for my birthday! this is a great month! :)

11. Styrofoam_Guy

Jul 28, 2003
    Pushing this thread forward Alex posts a lame reply. Hopefully he will be more creative on the next letter.

12. Rabellaka

Nov 20, 2002
    Ready for sleep, Janet now is. Except that I'm too hungry to sleep yet, and unless I want plain bread, I don't have anything that's quick to make. Really, I don't have much of anything at all right now, uless I make a stirfry.... lots of frozen vegetables (like 4 different varieties)

Maybe I'll just go make a cheesewiz sandwich. And maybe the fact that it's processed cheese will make it easier for me to eat.

13. Styrofoam_Guy

Jul 28, 2003
    Sleep is what Janet does during the day. Alive she is during the night. Similar to a Vampyre

14. Spiderfan

Spiderfan Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 9, 2004
    Today Alex has chose to speak rather cryptically, somewhat like Yoda I must say.

15. Styrofoam_Guy

Jul 28, 2003
    Utter nonsense that is. Speak goodly I do.

16. Rabellaka

Nov 20, 2002
    Vampyre you say? hmmmm... except for the drinking blood part, I could be described like that.... I despise light, and sunlight hurts my eyes and weakens me (I fall right asleep, even if I'm not tired) and I prefer to be out at night. Toronto spoiled me though. Nothing's open in Lonodn at night but McD's and Timmy's, and a few 24-hour grocery stores.

17. Styrofoam_Guy

Jul 28, 2003
    Well I guess you will have to open up an all night night club.

18. Rabellaka

Nov 20, 2002
    Xylophones would not be a good instrument at a club.

19. DARTH2-D2

Feb 9, 2002
    You are helping please continue

20. Styrofoam_Guy

Jul 28, 2003
    Zemaphyte is an actualy word but I was looking for the word used in Aliens 2 that the Major called the aliens.

2 more days until Set 21

21. DARTH2-D2

Feb 9, 2002
    Alrighty then

22. Rabellaka

Nov 20, 2002
    Better get ready for the DVD coming out TOMORROW!!!!

23. Styrofoam_Guy

Jul 28, 2003
  24. Rabellaka

Nov 20, 2002
    Didn't get online the last few days. Busy playing the sims2 and sewing. Last night was fun at work, the phones stopped working around 12:30, and they sent us home at 6 when the next team came in. 5 1/2 hours doing nothing :) I won 4 games of Star Wars Trivial Pursuit, although 2 of them were really close.

25. Styrofoam_Guy

Jul 28, 2003
    Ever wonder if people read your posts? I don't know about others but for me the C3 ticket announcement is BIG news. I was at C2 and I had the most amazing time even though I went not knowing anyone.

I have been waiting for C3 since I know I will be going no matter what and I will again have a great time.

This time it will be even bigger and better than C2. Also I consider this the last Celebration unless George changes his mind again and has Ep 7-9

I have shifted into high gear now to try and get various projects done in time to take to C3.

Alex
    Styrofoam Guy

26. Rabellaka

Nov 20, 2002
    For me, I've never been to anything like that. I didn't even know about CI or CII. I've also never been to a convention. I'd like to go to CIII if I could, but I don't know if I'd be able to get it off work, or even afford to go. Besides, I think I"d be a little scared of all the people there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.