main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Letters of Complaint to the NJO Authors: 7/21 Tenel Ka and Wes' Letters. Finally. :)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kettch_the_Jedi, Mar 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Okay this is from the great and glorified banned one.. whom still claims that i love him ... (whatever!)

Wes_Janson writes .... i got banned again! (everyone laugh and point at him :D)

Kettch, you had Tenel Ka dead accurate there.

And Wes ?!?

LOL!!!!!!

That was so well written. But Wes with force sensitivity ? Isnt that my idea :p (and the basis of my fic you beat in the SFFA's :p )

yeah well i think he may have stole the idea from u! :D

2. KyleKatarn7

KyleKatarn7 Jedi Youngling

Jul 10, 2004
    Hehe, I loved the characterizations in all of these letters! Spot on with all of them, in my opinion. Excellent job. :D

3. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    (doubles over laughing)
    Oh, Kettch! Wes... Tenel Ka... BETTER THAN WEDGE SQUADRON! Oh man, that was funny. [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh times one hundred] You are too good, Kettch. And you hold yourself in much to high an opinion! ;) KKKKKK? Come on, you aren't that good. Oh, and which book does Wes flirt with Jaina over the comm. I have to read that! [face_laugh] Hopefully awaiting yet another.

Cattie

P.S. You sure have a bunch of loyal fans. (fakes Leia voice from RotJ) "General, count me in!" See you later!

4. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Haha! I loved the Wes post. Are you sure you didn't read our story (meaning Wes and myself who is, yes, banned once again) about giving Wes Force powers? Yeah, it's not so much a good idea.

They were both really great.

Oh, if you actually have TUF (or whichever one was the last) it's not that hard to find where Jaina decided to become a politician. It's towards the back, the very back, like the last couple of pages, and she claims that she's been thinking about going into politics, and breaks up with Jag, and he says he's thinking about becoming a liason for the Chiss to the... what-ever-the-Rebels-are-calling-themselves-nowadays. Talk about a twisted ending.

Great post! I loved them both. :)

5. Pelranius

Pelranius Jedi Master star 5

Apr 25, 2003
    Well, done, Kettch, very well done. Though one would think that Tenal Ka, being Queen Mother of the Hapan Consortrium, could at least afford a spellcheck?

Wes's letter was very on character. Very on character.

6. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Someone said a few posts back that Tenel Ka's was lacking in something. I think it was the no named enemies. :p

Other than that, it was spot on, sounding just like her.

Wes'.....

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

*comes out of laughter induced coma*

:eek: What?!? They had him flirt with Jaina?! :eek:

:mad: Those...those...sorry...scruffy...stuck-up...corpse-ifed Dark Side driven DR people!!!!!!!! :mad:

*plans for revenge* [face_devil]

7. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    I'm just surprised you never had Tenel Ka irritatingly say, "Fact!" for the seven millionth time.

8. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Great post, Kettch!

TK's letter doesn't spare words, or use any diplo-speak, which seems perfect for her. She would get down to the meat of the issue, though dropping a few names might have been useful. Oh, and the fact that nobody gets to see what Hapan justice has in store for TC might have been mentioned.

As for Wes, I think his biggest gripe would be that he didn't get to play any pranks on anybody. In fact, depsite what some may say about Jag, it seemed to me as though we were seeing a cardboard cutout of Wes, not the Wes we've grown to love to laugh with, and occassionally, at.

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

9. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Since I'll be moving in a few days and offline, I'd just like to say what an awesome story this is. You are saying what many of us have been saying for a bit; the NJO sucks.

10. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

*cheers Tenel Ka on* :D GO GIRL!!!! MAKE 'EM SUFFER!!! SUFFER MIGHTILY FOR IT!!! :D *dances around a bonfire until she gets dizzy*

:D

Wes.... [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Man. :D he was perfect. :D

My all-important introduction into the NJO and you have me flirt with a nine year old? With Jaina Solo?! Do I look like I have black hair and green eyes to you? Just because I couldn?t decide on just one female to marry in the EU does not mean that I would fall for a little girl who encompasses the personalities of all the females I?ve ever met. Really!

I think someone said "Harsh!" to this, and I'm afraid I have to echo her... Harsh!! Although, it's usually the black haired green eyed guys that are considered cute in the SW universe, so, Wes? They were Complimenting you..... sorta.... o_O If you stretch your mind.... :D

I can tell that all but one of you authors is oblivious to who Wes Janson is. He?s not just a superior pilot but also handsome, a hero, the galaxy?s best dressed savior, and a lot more.

BEST DRESSED SAVIOR?!?!?!? [face_laugh] *falls off her computer chair onto the hardwood floor, laughing hysterically* Him?? Best Dressed?? Wasn't he one of the three country boys that had no dress taste whatsoever???

Why, I would have been the leader of the New Jedi Order

[face_plain] THAT is one very very scary thought.

Or enough force skills to do those Jedi mind tricks?I could have lightened up the entire war with them and used it to convince the Vong that they needed to ?go home and rethink their life?.

[face_laugh] Dang.... :eek: That reminds me Kettch... Will you finish your story about Elan Sleazebaggano? :confused:(I had to go check the spelling... :p)

You give me no Jedi powers, don?t let me save the galaxy, don?t let me play even ONE prank on Wedge?that?s why he was so sad about the whole war thing going on

o_O That's probably more true then anyone really cares to admit. Well, that and that he had to put up with Jaina... That could depress a Gungan... :p

Yellow ships with black stripes? No way. Any squadron I led would have all it?s ships painted dark colors with large glaring eyes painted on the cockpits and huge rocks painted on the wings, like ewoks ready for battle.

Ewoks ready for battle... [face_laugh] I can not tell you how much that cracks me up!!!

Killer Kettch Kan Katch Kou Kquadron (the KKKKKK) or Better Than Wedge Squadron or even Wes is the Best Pilot in the Entire Galaxy and He Has the Biggest Fan Club in the Entire Universe Squadron. Yellow Aces squadron my?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] "Better then Wedge" Squadron?? Ha!! HE wishes!! :p :p

*bows down at Kettch's feet*

Oh Almighty Goddess!! Thank you for your almighty gifts of humor!! I love them!! :D *dances around gleefully - randomly poking things*

Wes was spectacular!! :D

11. skywalker4life

skywalker4life Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2004
    Those letters were well worth the wait, Kettch. :D I loved Tenel Ka's letter because it was so calm and yet severe at the same time. I liked when she mentioned "But I do remember... and I know my enemies" The whole thing was brilliant! I loved it! =D=

And Wes' letter was hilarious! [face_laugh] I loved the line, "Do I look like I have black hair and green eyes to you?" His sarcasm and ego were very entertaining.

I'm definitely looking forward to the next letters. Are you going to write a letter from Jag? That would be interesting to read.

12. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
  13. Rowan_Jade

Rowan_Jade Jedi Master star 3

Nov 14, 2003
    Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

This is too funny!!!!
    "This is a fact"

Just too funny!!!!

Okay, gonna go catch my breath now...........

-Ro

14. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    HA! [face_laugh] Those two new ones are awesome! Spot on :p

Can't wait to see more!

EJ

15. Vampi_Digitalwytch

Vampi_Digitalwytch Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 11, 2004
    *Note to self, do not go near this thread while taking a sip of coffee...

Both letters were very worth the wait, now I got to get so paper towels to wipe off my monitor. *chuckles*

16. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    UP, again!

Cattie

17. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!! LMAO!!!! :p these are right on target. More!

18. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

*falls off chair*

This stuff is classic. :D

19. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Whitey, are you stalking me? ;) It seems everywhere I go, you show up. Hmm, I'll have to keep an eye on you for Ambyr. At least I atract some readers. At least, that's the way it looks.

Cattie

20. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    I didn't even know you were here.

Unless you are stalking me... [face_thinking]

21. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Nope, I don't stalk anybody. Happy 90 to me! :D

Cattie

22. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    LOL! This is hilarious Kettch! [face_laugh] I like this, please continue!!! :D

God bless!

-Malz

23. Blue_Ice-Green_Fire

Blue_Ice-Green_Fire Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2002
    *does the update dance* [face_dancing]

Tenel Ka's, though not humor, was once again right on target... the new queen never was one for a chortle ;)

Aaah, but of course Wes relieves us of any derpressed feelings with his ridiculously long and complicated titles (KKKKKK... *counts 'K's* I love it! [face_laugh] ) *snickers* Poor, forgotten Janson... being forced to be thrown in the pot with the tall, dark, and Sithly/emotionless/angsty Kyp/Jag/Zekk... *snickers* And I love the fact that his letter has absolutely no formatting, that looks like one long rant and/or a n00b fic writers first post... Speaking from experience, formatting is our friend :p

Once again, great job [face_laugh]

24. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Kettch, get yourself over here right now and POST! These are hilarious!

Cattie

25. Jedi_Jacen_Solo

Jedi_Jacen_Solo Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2004
    These letters are wonderful, I can see the characters writing most of these. I'm glad got a new chair a couple days ago, one that doesn't fall over when I laugh myself silly. I really liked the Tahiri/Riina one with their fight in the letter. My favorite though was Jacen's all of my complaints put much more eloquently then I could have ever written them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.