main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Resource Looking for Fics?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jeditheskyisblue, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I've been to lots of other Fandom boards and most have a Looking for Fics thread. Somewhere you can go if you've lost a fic and asked if anyone knows the url for it.

And since I've all but been on vacation from Star Wars for over a year I've lost lots of Fics that and I got a new Computer and lost lots of links to other Star Wars websites.

So here's how it goes if you looking for a Story asked but be sure to Number your request. Then if anyone knows which story your talking about they can reply to the Number.

Sw

Edited: below is a list of the first 40 fic searchs please go through the list below and see if you know any of the fics that haven't been found yet.

Jeditheskyisblue
    1. I'm looking for a Story that was on the board along time ago. Where Vader is put on Trail but the force instead of letting him get killed strips him of being able to feel the Force.

Story Found : Of Burdens and Choices by Clarus
    http://fanfic.theforce.net/fanfic.asp?action=view&ID=60

JediANGELA
    2. I read a story a last year, and I lost it. It was when Qui-Gon survived TPM and trained Anakin. But Obi-Wan got himself injured and nearly killed and was in a coma and met his mother in the Force who told him the truth about the Chosen One.

Keeper_of_Swords
    3. There was a recent story about Jack Sparrow and starwars characters. I forgot it's name, it was in the Beyond the Saga forum.

Story Found: Flirting With Danger?
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=13807868&replies=24

Jeditheskyisblue
    4. I'm looking for any Anakin/Padme FanFiction sites.

CrystalKenobi
    5. But I've been looking on the classic boards for a story I saw a while back called somthing like What if Anakin was not the chosen one or something simliar to that. I think the author's name was jedisatine. I wanted to see if this is one of the ones I've been thinking could be it.

Story Found: The Chosen One (and it's not Anakin)] by Jedi_Knight_Satine and Leah beth? is up.

merkuria
    6. Pebbles' 'Exile'. I know that this appeared in a zine a few years back but shouldn't it be online by now? I checked the Correllian Embassy but nothing...

merkuria
    7. There is supposed to be a fic with the title 'The Dreams'. I don't know by who. Leela/Kate did a lovely drawing for it which got me interested. Anyone any idea where to find it and who the author is?

8. Hey, Merkuria, do you know where Pebbles' site with the one where H/L/kids go to Endor when she gets pregnant with a fourth kid and it's really creepy is?

jacen200015
    9. I'm looking for a fic where Obi-Wan is a seer. its after TPM and Qui-Gon is still alive and training Anakin.
    Does anyone know where it is? i wish to reread it.

The reply that was given: I think this might be what your looking for. It's by Sameri Blue on fanfiction.net

1. Instrument of the force
    2. Eyes in the Force
    3. In the Arms of the Force

In this Obi-Wan does become something of a seer while Qui-Gon goes on to train Anakin.

Lady_Rapacious
    10. I read a story a last year, and I lost it. It was when Qui-Gon survived TPM and trained Anakin. But Obi-Wan got himself injured and nearly killed and was in a coma and met his mother in the Force who told him the truth about the Chosen One. I cant seem to find it anywhere.

vader_incarnate
    11. I'm looking for a fic by Amidala_Skywalker entitled "Beneath the Silver Lining". It's a L/M vignette; I don't remember the subject, but it was angsty. It's too old to be searched for w/ the search function, so I'm a bit at a loss ... anyone have a link?

Link Found: http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=5579989&replies=7

Page Two has Major indexes
    So if your looking for a story you might want to check those out.

vader_incarnate
    12. Has anyone read a fic called "Frozen"? On ff.net, it's titled "F R O Z E N: The Dark Side of Love". It's an A/A story where Padme had been frozen for years upon years and finally unfrozen by Mace Windu. Anakin became Vader but w/o the suit, the twins were never born. The beginning part on ff.

2. Jeditheskyisblue

Mar 17, 2001

I'm looking for a Story that was on the board along time ago. Where Vader is put on Trail but the force instead of letting him get killed strips him of being able to feel the Force.

If anyone knows this please let me know.

3. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Lady Mary likes this.
  4. Arriss

Arriss Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2002
    Ohh, I remember that one! One of the first stories I read. Absolutely fantastic story!

5. JediANGELA

JediANGELA Jedi Master star 6

Sep 28, 2002
    2. I read a story a last year, and I lost it. It was when Qui-Gon survived TPM and trained Anakin. But Obi-Wan got himself injured and nearly killed and was in a coma and met his mother in the Force who told him the truth about the Chosen One. I cant seem to find it anywhere.

6. Jeditheskyisblue

Mar 17, 2001
    Jane Jinn that was the story I was looking for
    Thanks...

7. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Oh, man, I want to read #2. Someone help!

8. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    #2 sounds good.

9. MysteriousRaven13

MysteriousRaven13 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Hopefully, somebody out there knows #2. After that little bit of an intro, I really want to read it now.

10. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    I remember reading it twice. I think its here and on fanfiction.net

11. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    There was a recent story about Jack Sparrow and starwars characters. I forgot it's name, it was in the Beyond the Saga forum.

12. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
  13. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    yep, that's it! Thanks a lot. I'm off to read it again.

14. katha

katha Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jan 30, 2002
    I think I remember seeing #2 in the trailer thread.. let me look at the ones I printed as examples

Edit: I'm not completely sure this is it but perhaps The Price of Sacrifice by CalaisKenobi?

15. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    I dont think it was, it was a short story. If I remember correctly it was only three or four chapters long, but full of angst.

16. MysteriousRaven13

Nov 2, 2003
    Edit: I'm not completely sure this is it but perhaps The Price of Sacrifice by CalaisKenobi?

No, it's not this one, although this is a great story, one of my favorites. In this one, Qui-Gon Jinn is dead, Anakin is discovered not to be the Chosen one, and Obi-Wan dies at the end after killing Sidious.

Edit: Sees Jacen200015's post down below. Sorry about that. [face_blush]

17. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    correction. Obi-Wan goes into a coma. he does not die.

18. MysteriousRaven13

Nov 2, 2003
    correction. Obi-Wan goes into a coma. he does not die.

Sorry about that. I read the version on fanfiction.net which doesn't have the epilogue. Without the epilogue, it makes you think that he did die. I just read the one here (w/epilogue) and saw that he was in a coma and that a bond was forming between him and Luke.

19. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I know which one you are talking about, as a matter of fact I just finished reading it only a few weeks ago. But I can't think of the name right now. That makes me so mad. :mad: I think I have it printed at home though, so I will try to find it this weekend.

20. MysteriousRaven13

Nov 2, 2003
    I hope you can find it, CrystalKenobi. You will definitely make me happy if you can find it. With that little bit of Information that JediAngela posted about it, I really want to read. But I think it has to do with the fact that it has Obi-Wan in it

21. Jeditheskyisblue

Mar 17, 2001
    4. I'm looking for any Anakin/Padme FanFiction sites.

22. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    I'm still looking for the story. I know its one of the almost novel length ones.

For some reason I want to think the author of the story name starts with an O or an A.

23. MysteriousRaven13

Nov 2, 2003
    CrystalKenobi, have you found anything yet on #2?

24. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    Nope the one I was thinking of was not it. Turns out it was with QG talking to Obi-wan.

But I've been looking on the classic boards for a story I saw a while back called somthing like What if Anakin was not the chosen one or something simliar to that. I think the author's name was jedisatine. I wanted to see if this is one of the ones I've been thinking could be it.

But I'm still looking, it bugs me when I remember something but can't find it.

25. merkuria

merkuria Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2004
    A thread to find lost fics - that's a god-sent!

I've been looking all over for two fics:

1) Pebbles' 'Exile'. I know that this appeared in a zine a few years back but shouldn't it be online by now? I checked the Correllian Embassy but nothing...

2) There is supposed to be a fic with the title 'The Dreams'. I don't know by who. Leela/Kate did a lovely drawing for it which got me interested. Anyone any idea where to find it and who the author is?

Thanks!! :)