EDIT: I'm locking this thread for redundancy. If you have questions or comments, please go to this thread which has a much simpler way of converting pre-Move URLs. I did a few quick checks and found that most of the thread numbers haven't changed from IGN. For example, the Prolifc Writers' Index used to be: - boards.theforce.net/fanfiction_resource/b10304/25405090/ But now it's: - boards.theforce.net/threads/prolific-fan-fiction-writers-index.25405090/ All you have to do is change the bit in yellow to the bit in blue. Actually, you don't need most of the blue bit, just the part that goes threads/ That is to say, change: - boards.theforce.net/b10304/25405090/ to: - boards.theforce.net/threads/25405090/ and you should have the new URL. Hope this helps. - lazy For those of you who prefer to regex replace everything in one go: (boards\.theforce\.net/)[^/]+/b[0-9]+(/[0-9]+/) -> $1threads$2 Add backslashes to slashes if you need to. Mav Edit: Since highlight isn't working, I changed things to color text to make the idea clearer.