main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Love Me Two Times - Horror/Adventure/Romance completed 7/19/07! Thanks for all the votes! A/N

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by BrentusofGath, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    The light from a single candle flickered and danced a macabre scene against the jagged stone walls. A sinister smell dared the senses to utter its unspeakable name. Dark stains on the rock told a tale of terror sustained with menace and released through well placed slashes in soft tissue.
    Fantastic and chilling evocation there. Wow!

This very cave was considered a place where the Sith Lord Mega Deth conducted experiments on living beings.
    Mega Death - great name for a Sith ? or even for a heavy metal band. ;)

The dread of a great emptiness greeted him instead of the bond.
    Gah ? I hope Aria is okay.

Great rescue by Canderous ? I?m liking him more and more. :) And I smiled at the dialogue with Jalak. Silly old duffer.

Fantastic post. :)

2. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    Of course!" he bellowed, then quickly remembered himself and quieted down, lest he have to defend his new discoveries.

He read from the text aloud, in a whisper. "'Not merely the flesh, but also the blood is the life. The milcors' I guess that's the same things as midichlorians, 'find their concentrations tripled or even quadrupled within the blood...'"

The young Dark Jedi's stomach rumbled. "I guess it's important to eat, regardless of whether I'm a Jedi or a Sith."

LOL This was funny. a universe to beat and a tummy to fill.

Well okay.. .so where is SHE?

3. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    The light from a single candle flickered and danced a macabre scene against the jagged stone walls. A sinister smell dared the senses to utter its unspeakable name. Dark stains on the rock told a tale of terror sustained with menace and released through well placed slashes in soft tissue.

Ohh... scene setting... love it!

Sith Lord Mega Deth

Oh my... wonder if he got his name because of his choice of music? (wait... wrong universe...)

Good update. Very well done. :)

4. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Once again the urge to touch it came to him, but the electricity radiating from the wrapping grew rapidly in intensity. He stood and felt for the rocky wall. Always being one to disregard safety if the situation called for it, he smacked his head against the wall. The wrapping fell to the ground and the electricity ceased to buzz around him. The two stood, feet frozen to the floor for a seeming eternity.

It's a good thing Tak didn't really have a head injury when he smacked his head against the wall. [face_laugh]

Finally, Canderous broke the tense silence... with a hearty laugh. "You're all right, Jedi. Since you were a prisoner here, I'll assume you want to come with me and stomp the bones of your jailors."

"Something like that. I'm Tak."

"Canderous. Now that the introductions are over, let's move."

A Mandalorian and a Jedi working together, how strange. [face_thinking]

Great update, can't wait for more!=D= =D=

5. NerdWOMAN

NerdWOMAN Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2005
    Jalak noticed that several beings in an aphotic corner immediately sat up from their mumblings to pay him notice. Obviously the Jedi stood out like a sore thumb in this hive of scum and villainy. "Maybe I should have worn my dusty old travelling salesman type trenchcoat," he mused.
    LOL! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Suddenly, a strange sensation gripped Jalak by the neck. He reached around to pull out a small dart with very strange markings on it. Things started getting blurry and he knocked over Gaalpor's glass when he tried to stand.

"Bug am I?" The words from the Rodian's lips were distorted and terribly slow, echoing in his brain.

The room spun several times, but before he passed out, Jalak was sure he noted a few dark cloaked figures crawling from the shadows.

Nice ending to your post... I like the dart ;)

6. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    Mega Deth??? [face_laugh][face_thinking]:p Interesting name.

Beware of head injuries good advise for Jedi with bandages.

So Tak rescued himself I should have known.

Aria is still with long lost daddy not good.

7. Sith_Squid

Sith_Squid Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2007
    I'm loving this story. It's brilliant, although with all these darts flying around I keep expecting Jim Bowen to prowl out of the shadows. [face_mischief]

8. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    KoolKoal posted: I guess Sun-Gon does have some some potential as a sith

Don't we all?

Jade_Max posted: I'm looking forward to seeing if he'll end up just another body for an ancient Master's possession

Hmm, I don't know what gave you that idea, but I run a tight ship around here, Matey and I have no idea what I'm talking about. :Þ

Jedi-Ant posted: He should totally sack his realtor!

LOL! Must have been one of those freebie government services. :p

Trigger-happy Mando!

You know of some other kind?

KELIA posted: it still creeps me out

Yes, I know, and I'm sorry to creep you out, Master. [:D]

NiobeAsha posted: Great update, as usual!!

Thanks paddie, and I'm glad you enjoyed that name. ;)

Meredith_Kenobi posted: They were simply stuffed full of questions that need answering.

I suppose I could answer some of them, eventually. [face_mischief]

Tahi posted: Gah - I hope Aria is okay.

[face_skull]

Great rescue by Canderous - I'm liking him more and more.

Actually, it's probably more accurate to say Tak saved him, lol.

Noelie posted: LOL This was funny. a universe to beat and a tummy to fill.

Even a Sith Lord has to keep his strength up. ;)

Well okay.. .so where is SHE?

[face_skull]

DaenaBenjen42 posted: Ohh... scene setting... love it!

What would I be if not a scene setter?

LilyHobbitJedi posted: It's a good thing Tak didn't really have a head injury when he smacked his head against the wall.

Exactly, cause two are worse than one, lol.

NerdWOMAN posted: Nice ending to your post... I like the dart

You would. [face_devil]

:p

Lea-El posted: Aria is still with long lost daddy not good.

Definitely. You'll be seeing what the plan is very soon. Sort of... :D

Sith_Squid posted: I'm loving this story.

Thanks. I loved writing it so it's good to see people enjoy reading it. :)

More tomorrow, or later tonight if I feel like putting it up. :Þ

Will Aria be found and saved? Or just found? Or just saved?

How well will the team of Mando/Jedi work together? Or will it end poorly?

Wait to see, hehe.
    [face_devil]

9. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    Chapter 8: A Light at the End of the Tunnel

~*~*~*~

Aria awoke to the sounds of activity surrounding her. Her head ached and before she opened her eyes, she realized with consternation that she was restrained by the arms and legs. A flurry of voices invaded her ears at once, but she focused her attention, and rising anger, on only one... Val.

"Korg!" The man who dared claim to be her father shouted. "What is going on out there?! I need to finish here."

"I don't think that will be possible at the moment," she heard a ragged voice reply. "Ordo and the Jedi are in the armory right now. Our position will soon become untenable. We should leave."

"No! You will do as I say," Val hissed.

Aria listened to Val's plan with concern. She tried to reach out to her master to warn him, but quickly realized she had no connection to the Force. She struggled with the restraints until a powerful shock resonated through her.

"Ah, you're awake," Val grumbled. "Just in time to be an active participant in what is to come."

"What are you doing to me?" Aria mumbled, still a little woozy.

"Don't you worry my dear," he croaked, "you will find out soon enough for that pesky master of yours."

"What's that supposed to mean," she replied, a little miffed by the strange statement.

Just as he was about to answer, an explosion rocked the building, blowing the far wall into a million pieces. Bright red bolts tore through the dust and debris clouding the new opening.

"Let's get out of here!" Val yelled. Aria turned her head as much as she could, just in time to see him pull a lever.

Immediately the table she was laying on began to shake so violently she thought it would be torn apart... with her on it.

=======

Tak stormed through the opening first, deflecting blaster fire while trying to determine if there was anything in the room worth saving. A table in the center of the room was just falling out of sight through an immense hole in the floor. He just barely noticed that Aria was restrained atop it.

Calling on the Force, he stopped the descent of the heavy platform and began raising it, just as a familiar face popped his head through the door on the far side.

"Korg Ulru?" He barely pronounced the name when the Mandalorian stuck the barrel of his repeating rifle into the room.

Before he could fire, however, Canderous appeared and let loose with a burst of his own. Korg disappeared through the door rather quickly.

"You know him?" Canderous snarled.

"Not by choice," Tak admitted.

"Well, soon he ain't gonna be worth knowing." Canderous ran off toward the door, blaster at the ready.

"Wait!" Tak interrupted. "It's a trap."

"I'm not interested in what you think, Jedi," the warrior barked. He disappeared through the doorway.

Tak ran over to Aria and checked out her position on the slab for a moment, squinting and rubbing his jaw. He noted with intense displeasure that there was a device beneath her, rigged to explode if her manacles were removed.

"What are you waiting for, an engraved invitation!?" the impatient girl screamed. "Let me loose this instant!" She strained against her restraints.

"There's a bomb underneath you," Tak chided. "I will release you as soon as I can," he said, turning. "I have to save our sometime ally first, though."

"No!" she cried, managing to grab his robe. "I can't lose you!"

Before anymore words could be spoken, a massive explosion shook the very foundation of the six hundred floor building. Tak dove on top of Aria to stop debris from hitting the defenseless girl as everything came down around them.

~*~*~*~

The temporary shield Tak created around them was barely strong enough to keep the tons of durasteel and duracrete from crushing the two Jedi. Worse yet, was the position he now found himself in: lying right on top of Aria.

"Master?" she whispered.

The tension was thick, too thick. Her face was only millimeters from his. He could feel every breath she took in; he felt the exhale on his face. He felt her heart beating; it was speedin

10. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    He brought the plasteel device into her sight and saw the light come on through her eyes when the Force suddenly returned. "I won't let anyone harm you."

Without warning, Aria lifted her head from the table and planted her lips on his.

Tak quickly pulled away, lest he lose himself in the soft caress.

"Ahem, I think I'd better see about that bomb."

"Stellar," Aria mimicked. She batted those lashes at him again.

Sweet, @};- they could die the hard way, or she can make it easy for Tak with heartfailure. [face_love]

Well NOW they are all together in the same place.

I also loved her answer as to why she knew the Sith's name. lol

11. KoolKoal

KoolKoal Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2007
    Aw, [face_love] what's gonna happen to Tak if the council finds out he and Aria have feelings for each other? [face_thinking]

Maybe they'll get lucky and no one will notice [face_worried].

Nice update. Cool to get a better glimpse of what time this is happening at.

12. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    I like how Tak cares for her when they're in the rubble. Very cute and touching moment.

Good update. :)

13. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    e looked at her enchanting face. Were her lips trembling? Must be the situation, he told himself.

Uh huh - sure. ;)

I love the little bit of romantic touches woven in. [face_love][face_love]

=D==D==D==D=

14. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    Humm She forgot to tell him it was Darth daddy that kidnapped her. Nice dad strapping his daughter to a bomb. Dads like that who needs enemies.:mad:

I wonder what they talked about all that time they were trapped???:p

Sith as guards for the planet??? Sounds like foxes guarding the hen house.

15. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Canderous *snicker* That guy is so headstrong and brash. I love how he just dives in.

And then Aria and Val *grin* She's spunky even tied to a table lol!

Tak and Aria? Now why didn't I see that coming? He's a nice young man with Master's robes and she's not exactly a spring chicken despite her status as a Padawan. Tak doesn't know how to take a hint though lol! She turned the charm on and he didn't so much as blink - even when she kissed him *laughs*

He was very understanding and tender with her though, which was nice to see :)

And Jalak asking if they wanted to be left alone at the end was just priceless!

The whole scene - with the building coming down on top of them was creatively done. Just the Master and his padawan trapped beneath tons of debris. *grin* what a place for a first kiss lol!

Thanks for the PM! Awesome chapter [face_peace]

16. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    "Ah, you're awake," Val grumbled. "Just in time to be an active participant in what is to come."

[face_worried]

I don't like the sound of that...

Immediately the table she was laying on began to shake so violently she thought it would be torn apart... with her on it.

Ah! [face_sick]

"Well, soon he ain't gonna be worth knowing." Canderous ran off toward the door, blaster at the ready.

[face_laugh] I love Canderous! He sounds like my kinda guy! :p

"Wait!" Tak interrupted. "It's a trap."

No! Don't kill him off! [face_praying] Please!

:eek:

Does she...like him more than just a Master??

Worse yet, was the position he now found himself in: lying right on top of Aria.

;) I sense some mush coming on...

The tension was thick, too thick. Her face was only millimeters from his. He could feel every breath she took in; he felt the exhale on his face. He felt her heart beating; it was speeding up to match his own.

Oh, the sexual tension!
    =P~

He brought the plasteel device into her sight and saw the light come on through her eyes when the Force suddenly returned. "I won't let anyone harm you."

Awww.... [face_love]

Without warning, Aria lifted her head from the table and planted her lips on his.

[face_love] I just knew there was mush coming! :D So is this the love-interest you spoke of??

"Yeah, we already pulled him out. He caught some shrapnel, but the authorities whisked him away so fast, I never got a chance to talk to him."

Oh yay! You didn't kill Canderous! [face_dancing]

She gracefully took his hand and hopped down. Tak had to grab her around the waist when she collapsed toward him. She grabbed him tightly, trying not to let go.

"Uh, would you like me to leave you two alone?" Jalak asked, his cheeks burning crimson.

"She's just tired," Tak admonished. He glared sternly down into her rosy face. "Let's go."

Yeah...sure she is! :p [face_devil]

Oh, this update was just great, Brentus! :D I loved it! The Tak/Aria interaction was really nice, and I so wasn't expecting it to be him :) But I'm happy all the same, and I'm looking forward to more where that came from!

Do I sense some dancing around the issue now?? :p

Ant.
    ]-}

17. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Ooh - exciting post. :)

A tear was threatening to breach her tough exterior. "How long can you continue to hold it up?"

"You could help," Tak replied,

Heh heh - nudge, nudge. ;)

So glad to see them both safe - it a trifle shook up. Terrific rescue from Tak and Canderous - and I'm glad to hear the latter is okay. It sounds as if things are heating up between Tak and Aria. :D I hope Aria's dad gets his just desserts and asap! Grrrr.

18. NerdWOMAN

NerdWOMAN Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2005
    Wow...just wow! =D= =D=

Before anymore words could be spoken, a massive explosion shook the very foundation of the six hundred floor building. Tak dove on top of Aria to stop debris from hitting the defenseless girl as everything came down around them.

:eek: Insanely tense moment!!! I absolutely loved it.

Tak sent her a feeling as warm and comforting and tender as any he ever sent before. He reached, slowly and carefully to her face and spirited away the offending blemish. He allowed his finger to trace its way down her smooth cheek toward her chin. "Hey," he whispered, "it's just this," he reached up and began to unwrap the bandage on her head.

Oh my goodness... that was sooo romantic. [face_love] You did great with their chemistry. I was completely lost in the moment.

AWESOME post! I am anxiously awaiting the next one!

19. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005

Tak quickly pulled away, lest he lose himself in the soft caress.

Whoa, master and padawan are having feelings for each other. THAT is certainly an interesting development.

But I am very happy that Tak and Aria are safe for the moment at least. Another great update, thanks for the pm. =D= =D=

20. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    Noelie posted: they could die the hard way, or she can make it easy for Tak with heartfailure.

LOL! So true, but then there wouldn't be anymore story. It should be retitled: Lameduck Jedi. :Þ

KoolKoal posted: Maybe they'll get lucky and no one will notice

[face_devil] Perhaps, perhaps not.

DaenaBenjen42 posted: Very cute and touching moment.

Thank you. :)

KELIA posted: I love the little bit of romantic touches woven in.

Yes, Master, you're a hopeless romantic. :p

Lea-El posted: I wonder what they talked about all that time they were trapped???

LOL! [face_mischief] What indeed?

Jade_Max posted: The whole scene - what a place for a first kiss lol!

I'm glad you approve. ;) It's difficult for me to write romance, lol, but I also didn't want to write something that's been done to death. Hopefully that was a semi-original circumstance. *grin*

Jedi-Ant posted: No! Don't kill him off! Please!

LOL! Everytime you like one of the characters in one of my stories, you immediately think I'm going to kill them off. [face_skull] I wonder what ever gave you that idea. ;)

I just knew there was mush coming! So is this the love-interest you spoke of??

Mmmm, who can say, it's still relatively early yet. :Þ

Do I sense some dancing around the issue now??

I'd say they'll be hoofin it to the Council before long. :p

Tahi posted: Heh heh - nudge, nudge.

[face_shame_on_you] Oh, you. :p Quoting me out of context, you naughty person you. :)

I hope Aria's dad gets his just desserts and asap! Grrrr.

Yeah, he must have learned his parental skills from the Stalin Glorious Counselling Facility, lol.

NerdWOMAN posted: that was sooo romantic. You did great with their chemistry. I was completely lost in the moment.

:rolleyes: Girls. Give'em some mush and they fall to pieces. :Þ I'm glad you liked it.

LilyHobbitJedi posted: Whoa, master and padawan are having feelings for each other. THAT is certainly an interesting development.

Hehe, it doesn't get more dangerous than that, does it? Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading everyone!

Someone's coming to the next chapter, or should I say coming back? A reader favorite. ;)

Something wicked this way comes as well. Stay tuned for chapter 9!

21. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    Chapter 9: Secrets & Lies

~*~*~*~

Korg? How could he still be alive? Tak meditated in his ship as Jalak piloted it out of orbit, into the murky blackness of deep space. Am I positive it was him? His inner vision replayed that short segment again and again.

Suddenly, warmth and comfort invaded his senses and disturbed his meditation. He didn't need to look to know who it was; she was always there in his thoughts. A pointy elbow lightly jabbed him in the ribs as she snuggled in next to him.

//Master,// her thoughts reached out to him, //Val told me he was my father. That's a lie, right?//

//You said you know your mother was Sith. Why couldn't it be the truth?//

//Because Sith lie?//

//Sometimes Sith speak the truth, if a greater evil can be served. Sometimes Jedi speak a lie, if a greater good can be served. They both believe in some hypocritical 'point of view' garbage that supposedly makes it right.//

"You don't believe in the Jedi way?" she asked, her concentration broken by her Master's unusual comment.

"I merely point out that Jedi can be hypocrites. To deny something you truly believe, and act in a contrary way, that's part of hypocrisy."

Aria maneuvered herself in a more comfortable position from which to stare at him. "So, if, for instance, someone could feel all warm and loved with someone else, and the other person felt the same way, but denied it, then he'd be a hypocrite, right?" She had a knowing smirk on her face.

"Stellar," Tak sighed.

//Do you mind if I butt in?// Jalak interjected.

//No,// Tak replied.

//Yes,// Aria replied at the same time.

Tak glared at the insolent young lady. He sighed and stood. "I'll be in the cockpit with Jalak when you're through meditating."

She stuck her tongue out at him again, while he continued to stare at her. A thousand thoughts stung deeply into his soul, until she giggled and he finally noticed she was staring too.

"See you later, Master hypocrite," she chirped.

Tak's tongue clacked against his teeth rather loudly and he sighed. His faithful astromech, sitting in the corner of the room raspberried at the Jedi Master. "Don't even start, T1."

~*~*~*~

A shadowy figure sat alone in the darkened Room of a Thousand Fountains. The murmur of flowing water provided the perfect camoflauge for what the being was involved in.

A tiny device was placed out of sight, near the source of each fountain. Very carefully, very precisely and very quietly. If not for the insomnia of one Jedi Knight, things might have gone completely without a hitch.

The lights flickered and flashed on in an instant, illuminating the Knight and the other person dressed in Jedi robes.

"What are you doing here?" the Knight asked suspiciously, until the other being turned to face him. "Oh, Master, I'm sorry to disturb your meditation. It's so late, I figured I would have the whole place to myself."

"It is all right," the Master waved him off. "I hadn't realized how late it was." She came to stand beside the Knight.

Blue flashed.

The Knight, his jaw slack, eyes staring off in wonder, slumped into a pool of red which was quickly forming beneath him.

The master bent down and grabbed the shoulders of the body and began dragging it toward a back exit. Temporarily disposing of the body, the murderer returned to what she was doing.

~*~*~*~

Master Alana rolled out of bed, grumbling. Her long, wavy auburn hair fell against her shoulders as she trudged wearily to the door in the dark. I'm on the Council, she thought dejectedly, why does everyone bother me? There are other Masters available, aren't there? She cussed when she stubbed her toe and finally put on the lights.

"Who is it?" she called out.

"Padawan Gullet, Master Alana."

She palmed the door open and glared at the small orange padawan. "I hope this is worth waking me up at five in the morning."

"Knight Dugg has been murdered, Master!" The padawan was frantic.

"What? Where?" She grabbed her robe up from its

22. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007

Aria maneuvered herself in a more comfortable position from which to stare at him. "So, if, for instance, someone could feel all warm and loved with someone else, and the other person felt the same way, but denied it, then he'd be a hypocrite, right?" She had a knowing smirk on her face.

"Stellar," Tak sighed.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Oh, she's got him there!

Aria: 1
    Tak: 0

She stuck her tongue out at him again, while he continued to stare at her. A thousand thoughts stung deeply into his soul, until she giggled and he finally noticed she was staring too.

"See you later, Master hypocrite," she chirped.

Tak's tongue clacked against his teeth rather loudly and he sighed. His faithful astromech, sitting in the corner of the room raspberried at the Jedi Master. "Don't even start, T1."

[face_laugh]

She's really gonna give it to him, isn't she??

I think I like what's in store for Tak and Aria...for the moment, at least
    ;)

"Knight Dugg has been murdered, Master!" The padawan was frantic.

"What? Where?" She grabbed her robe up from its place on the chair nearest the door.

"Near the Room of a Thousand Fountains! We must have a Sith intruder, Master!"

[face_worried]

Are they going to take the Jedi children??

[face_thinking]

"Master?" Aria called out. Both elder Jedi turned and spied the petite girl holding the holocron she took from the dead Sith. "I think the Sith are kidnapping Jedi, for some reason."

Younglings?? :confused:

Nice update :D Especially liked the light-hearted Tak/Aria moments. :) I'll take them while I can, as I doubt they'll last much longer...you'll be craving angst soon...and action :D [face_mischief]

Thanks for the PM!

Ant.
    ]-}

23. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Yeah, he must have learned his parental skills from the Stalin Glorious Counselling Facility,
    LOL Is that like the Stalag 13 Parenting Centre?

So, tell us, Mr. 47, or may I call you HK?" HK-47 didn't get the joke. "What information do you have?"
    Ah these droids! No sense of humour. ;)

Enjoyed the Tak-Aria bits. :) Nice to see he appreciates her intelligence as well as her other qualities. LOL

I'm a bit worried about this mystery woman killer though. Yikes. Poor old Dugg dug himself into a hole he couldn't get out of!! ;)

Great update.

24. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    Somebody said the score : Aria-1 Tak-0 . I honestly think from the post before it is more like Aria-2 Tak --1

A female Jedi Master who is a mole for Sith? Seriously not good!

And HK...has more personality than it should...It could find itself minus some parts!

25. leiamoody

leiamoody Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2005
    Yes, Brentus, I read this one too. And you didn't have to pay me. :p

But seriously, I do like this. It's a KOTOR fic that's written by someone who not only played the game, but actually has a feeling and understanding of the universe the game is contained within. Even though I haven't played the game myself, I have done a fair amount of reading about it via Wookieepedia, but I was still able to visualize the surroundings and the actions of the game characters the way you described them. And it does match up.

It happened sometimes to the Jedi. A bit too often for everyone's comfort, actually.

I really dig this opening line. It's got the right combination of hook and dry world-weary effect about it. :)

Cool stuff, sir. You're good at this writing business. Seriously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.