main
side
curve

Fanclub Mara Jade Skywalker Fan club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Jedi_Liz, Dec 27, 2002.

1. Anedon

Anedon Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 11, 2016
    I mean that is a fair point, even if don´t feel it was really just Luke who accepted her, all the protas did that relativley quickly. And of course Karrde took her in even before that, so this doesn´t have to lead to a romance.

Bia Surik and Tarsier like this.
  2. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Force Ghost star 6

Apr 27, 2014
    True, but it made for a thrilling romance, enemies become lovers, The Emperor’s Hand and the Emperor’s Bane together.

PCCViking and Iron_lord like this.
  3. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Mara's death in LOTF will forever **** me off and is one of the MANY reasons I loathe that book series with every fiber of my being. She was done dirty and deserved better.

Darth Caliban and Tarsier like this.
  4. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Force Ghost star 6

Apr 27, 2014
    It was cruel to fans. I really wish Disney would correct that, they adopted Thrawn, and have made a book series for him, why not Mara Jade?

5. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    I don't particularly think it was out of character?

Mara was deeply concerned for her son, and so chose to go after Jacen in the night.

Jedi mode went on the backburner and she re activated Imperial Hand mode, though with an aggressive motherly motivation.

She was going to do to Jacen what she had done to countless others in over twenty years of service. She just ended up dying because her love of Ben was a weakness Lord Caedus used against her.

Sadie Erso and Anedon like this.
  6. Anedon

Anedon Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 11, 2016
    The ultimate irony behind this, is that Jacen was doing what he was doing to save his child. In the end he and Mara weren´t that different from each other.

7. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    Perhaps in a different galaxy, they could have fought together for those they loved.

Sadie Erso and Darth Caliban like this.